PDA

View Full Version : Limited Production??!!

JHF219
06-04-2003, 04:30 AM
What sthis that i hear the new Yamaha is going to be a limited production quad??!! anyone know more about this? i dont think yamaha would waste all that money on machines tooling and all that just to produce limited quantities of this thing !! if anyone knows for sure that its going to stay in the lineup and not leave and not be limited production drop a line in here i wanna know !!

06-04-2003, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by JHForman250R
What sthis that i hear the new Yamaha is going to be a limited production quad??!! anyone know more about this? i dont think yamaha would waste all that money on machines tooling and all that just to produce limited quantities of this thing !! if anyone knows for sure that its going to stay in the lineup and not leave and not be limited production drop a line in here i wanna know !!

It's true. Yamaha knows it's a POS and can't flood their dealers service centers with brokin down newly released quads.....:eek: LMFAO

So thinking ahead they figured they better only make a few so the raptor tranny issue incident doesn't happen again but to a newer model quad.... he he he

GETSOME
06-04-2003, 04:34 AM
Relax homes. Oh it will be a mass produced quad, maybe the first 1500 of them to role off the line will have different graphics or something, like the limited edition raptor. :p

JHF219
06-04-2003, 04:35 AM
oh you funny funny guy huh ?! :D

This one wont have tranny issues if it is anything like the bike its bullett proof !! my YZ400 has never had an issue and reem the shi* out of it !!

forum
06-04-2003, 05:17 AM
the engine is proven. the frame is where there might be trouble. All you need to do is tear it down and send it in to LSR or ARens. Or even do it yourself. Yamaha is steping up!