PDA

View Full Version : Which Rev box is Best

J.A.B. Racing
06-03-2003, 05:48 PM
Hey I was just surfing E-Bay for a rev box for my 400ex and I found some that say they rev 1500 over stock:confused: the others I have seen only go 1000:ermm: Is 1500 too much for the 400, mines still only 1 month old should I get one? :confused2

cals400ex
06-04-2003, 10:55 AM
i know the white brothers does not do much besides the raise the rev limit. however, my friend got the sparks unit and he gained top end. i always thought these boxes were junk until he put one on and now i can't catch him. he does not start pulling on me though until the end of 4th gear. it isn't a huge difference but it did make a difference. i also hear the big gun box is suppossed to make a difference too but i have not talked to anyone that has one. i would not get a no-name brand if i was getting one. i would probally buy the sparks rev box unless i found out that the big gun box is better. with a stock bike, a 1500 or a 1000 rpm increase won't make a difference. the stock bike doesn't make enough power to rev it that much higher so in reality you don't need a rev box on a factroy bike. also, they may make the bike hard to start.