PDA

View Full Version : ATV banning PLEASE READ IMPORANT ATV ON VERGE OF BAN

OutlawEX
06-03-2003, 09:51 AM
The deadline is upon us... The meeting will be held in two days. BUT THERE IS STILL TIME!

You can still FAX the signed attached petition directly to the ATVA at 614-856-1921.

I've now attached the .pdf petition file to this e-mail for your convenience.

Take the five minutes and fax it in now!
PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT IN THIS EFFORT IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF OUR SPORT

Simply click on the link below, print the form, fill it out (simply sign your name), and send it in. There is room on each form for four signatures. I believe this is very important in the effort to support the atv industry. This is a very simple thing to do that will only cost you 37 cents and five minutes of your time. You can also put multiple forms in each envelope to minimize shipping costs. It will provide much needed support to those fighting for our rights to ride.

Let's help them help us

Don't delay! - Do it now!

Simply click on the link below to load the form

http://www.atvaonline.com/rights/petition.pdf

The forms must be mailed in by the end of the month to make it to the atva in time.

Click here for more details... http://www.atvaonline.com/news/03/ban.asp

OutlawEX
06-03-2003, 02:46 PM
n e one care:confused:

FourFiftyFour
06-03-2003, 02:48 PM
i tried to load it up a while back and my net is so slow that it wouldnt load

bongwater200
06-03-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by OutlawEX
n e one care:confused:

Everyone cares. Unfortunately, in America, the only way a signature means anything is if its on the bottom of a check written to someone's campaign fund, and thats only if the amount is high enough! 37 cents, ten million times wouldn't speak as loudly as a thousand-dollar check to a politician on an election year.

06-03-2003, 03:07 PM
dont get to worried guys, id be concerned tho, the atv market it strong and there made as safe as possibl if people cant parent there own children then thats there problem, if were too dumb for our own good well learn, weve done everything they ask, if they want more age restrictions i say its ok, everyone can buy a used quad and get around them, if its makes some fat old ***got sittin at a desk happy boost the age limit up to 25 there is always a way around it i just hope everything works out, as for the 60 minutes show im hoping they will show it fairly, dan rathers is on that show right? hes a pretty smart guy and seems to show both sides, barbra walters or whatever her name is should be shot:mad:

bongwater200
06-03-2003, 03:13 PM
HA HA HA! Soooo....... Barbie Walters is a little "left", that's all! She shouldn't be shot for it! Pistol-whipped into a coma, maybe, but NOT shot!

Sparky416ex
06-03-2003, 03:13 PM
they arent going to ban ATV's the market is too big