PDA

View Full Version : air scoops

Jeff
06-03-2003, 03:08 AM
A friend of mine has some OMF air scoops that he said he would sell me for like $20 to go on my 400ex. I was wondering, do they really make that much of a difference? He said it directs air flow straight into your engine other than just all around, which is common sense, but will I be able to tell a difference? Or is that just one of those things that does make a difference, but you just cant tell it? Thanks!!

Ps. WHOA, its been a while since I been on here, suprised im still a member. I been busy lately, I just got me a job at KFC here in Shelby. Dont plan on doing much to my quad but mostly small things, (k&n filter, scoops, etc.), Im mostly saving up for a beach trip me and my g/f is going on this summer and other than that, getting my car fixed up, (rims, spoiler, body kit, clears, etc.). Man it sure is good to have money. I only got like $75 now, cuz I done spent some of it. I didn't get much my first pay check, I only got paid for 1 week. From now on it'll be for 2. Holla at yall later!!!

300exTJjeeper
06-03-2003, 06:10 AM
you got it, you answered your own question.

The scoops will give improvement but you will not be able to feel the difference.

Tommy 17
06-03-2003, 06:46 AM
ahhhhhhh jeff been a long time since we all saw u...

does anyone have the picture of him on the camel still:blah: roflmgdmfao!!!!

Juggalo
06-03-2003, 07:14 AM
please don't rice out your car. your just askin to be made fun of with poser things like that. other than that tho 20 bucks for air scoops is a good deal, i'd get em.

Sparky416ex
06-03-2003, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
please don't rice out your car. your just askin to be made fun of with poser things like that. other than that tho 20 bucks for air scoops is a good deal, i'd get em.

i know its pathetic....but you sould be able to do what you want with your car...i love the look of rims

have fun

crazybuffalo
06-03-2003, 03:12 PM
i kinda like the scoops but i dont like the ricer look

Jeff
06-04-2003, 03:31 AM
What do yall mean by "ricer look"??? Sorry, im lost...:confused:

Pappy
06-04-2003, 04:13 AM
:confused2

UglyMotha™
06-04-2003, 04:48 AM
a ricer in denial :huh there's no hope

there's already blue neons on his fo wheela, it's only a matter of time before it spreads to his car and he thinks he's fast, i've seen it time and time again:(

Diedrich
06-04-2003, 07:34 AM
a ricer is someone who has a euro and decks it all out with the body kit and neons..but mostly what we call ricers around here are the ones that get all their stuff from autozone

DEAL
06-04-2003, 10:14 AM
Ricers are cars that look faster than they are.