PDA

View Full Version : OK dont make fun of me!

Narly R
06-02-2003, 06:37 PM
Im sooooo pumped! Well Iv never been able to do tricks on my r but today Jerkly_22 and I had to ride and he did a no-footer and so did I and I thought that I would die but I didnt but we just started doing things! Well this is what all I ended up doind and Jerkly busted out too! Well I went from a no footer-no hander lander- no footer to no hand land-then kinda a nothing-then we went to another jump and I did no handed and no footed combos. Then a nose grab, and a nose grab no footer to no hander lander(which wasnt too good but o-well) and then I would click my feet obove my seat and I could land with my feet on the seat. And then I would bring my right foot over the tank(for got what its called) and land side-saddel and then I would extend both my feet out straight then I crashed I just got too far off to the left of my bike and when I landed I jumped off and my bike went down to a tree and it decided to kinda bend badly-brake my 1 day old bumper. But I got the trick on a role! And Jerkly_22 did it all and didnt brake a bumper you lucky bum!

Sorry you guys I just had to tell ya cause I was sooooo exited!!!!:D :D :D :muscle:

Dan_Guetter
06-02-2003, 06:39 PM
h@ll yea man, thats how ya learn!!!

:cool:

Nausty
06-02-2003, 06:39 PM
lol, I know what you feel like. I am all excited to go riding cuz I wanna go for no foot cans, cliff hangers and a two handed or regular rodea heel clicker I wanna experiment with.

06-02-2003, 06:43 PM
well you know what narly i hate you you beat me in tricks looks like i have to practice some more moves before the 6th HAHA:p i hope i can do it.

Narly R
06-02-2003, 06:51 PM
Ok Im soo EXCITED!!!!!! I want to work on tricks now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I want to try a cliffhanger! I wish I would have thought of it!!! But Im getting there but within a hour I feel like I did pretty good!!!!:confused:

:D :D :devil: Man now all I need is a ramp and Ill be...well.... PRO!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

06-02-2003, 07:01 PM
Well narly i have to be there when you get the cliffhanger trick down and i bet with a ramp within a month you would probalby be going toward pro but not there.

Dan_Guetter
06-02-2003, 07:01 PM
:D :D :devil: Man now all I need is a ramp and Ill be...well.... PRO!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

:eek: :bandit:

06-03-2003, 09:19 AM
Well you know i seriously dont think you can turn pro just off of a ramp. i think you would have to practice more then just jumping. But narly you do what you think will work.

250EXking
06-03-2003, 09:36 AM
baby steps. thats the way to go:D

06-03-2003, 09:40 AM
Well i argree that is the way to go way to put it down.

Narly R
06-03-2003, 12:16 PM
Ok I will never turn pro! Geesh look at some of you guys and your not pro but some close, but Ill take it one jump at a time! If I dont crash and get hurt badly!:rolleyes: