PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait to ride

Nausty
06-02-2003, 06:34 PM
Man for a while I was really starting to get bored with riding because I couldn't ever find anyone to ride with at my level. It was always either racers way better than me or people who just trail ride but lately riding has been a blast. I've got tons of new riding buddies and its awsome when we're all sitting around a track and before you know it somone in your group or another one starts showing off to their buddies or to other people and then this its where it gets fun. First he'll try to do a nice trick, then i'll do something better and before you know it we're stepping up trying to out do each other and before you know it lines of bikes are starting to form and you finally beat it him out with a awsome run of wheelies then finish him off with a big arse jump and perfect heel clicker and then you head back to your group and while their giving you high fives and telling you how cool some of the stuff is you notice small groups of people formed that were watching you and some are now trying some of the stuff you were doing. It feels so awsome.

I definitely think freestyle is the funnest part of quad riding just because it feels so awsome when you and your friends start trying to out do each other and just knowing all eyes are on you to step up and beat the last trick. Anyone else ever get in matches like this? Stories?

I can't beleive i've ate, slept and shat bikes and quads all my life and I can still be so much into the sport and have as much fun as I ever have and riding is only half the fun at the races. The rest is just bs'ing with fellow racers imo and giving each other tips and trying to get plans down during the race. Riding is so much fun no matter what you do. Period. Trails, hills, mx, racing, freestyle, ect.

lol, sorry but this thread is kinda pointless but I just wanted to talk about how much I love this sport and how fun it is.

Narly R
06-02-2003, 06:43 PM
Hey your post wasnt pointless! I just kinda have the same thing under my "ok dont make fun of me" thread. Me and Jerkly_22 just did that same thing today! It was probably the most fun ridding Iv ever had!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Yippeeeeeee I LOVE RIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Nausty
06-02-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Hey your post wasnt pointless! I just kinda have the same thing under my "ok dont make fun of me" thread. Me and Jerkly_22 just did that same thing today! It was probably the most fun ridding Iv ever had!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Yippeeeeeee I LOVE RIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

yeah, you ever notice when you start competing with your friends you learn new tricks super fast and do a bunch of crazy stuff you normally wouldn't do just because your set on doing just a little bit better than the last jump your buddy made. Plus when you ride like that you can learn from their mistakes and you just gradually push yourself farther and farther.

QuAdRaCeR244
06-02-2003, 06:48 PM
i have been riding bikes/quads since i was 5. i love this sport. i will try to keep riding as long as i can.

haha, this kinda brings back memories....when i was 4 on my little Honda MR50(i still own it) and i would hit little piles of dirt and get about a half of a foot high....i thought i was the coolest:o

Narly R
06-02-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
yeah, you ever notice when you start competing with your friends you learn new tricks super fast and do a bunch of crazy stuff you normally wouldn't do just because your set on doing just a little bit better than the last jump your buddy made. Plus when you ride like that you can learn from their mistakes and you just gradually push yourself farther and farther.

I know how ya feel! Hey Jerkly_22 if ya get this and motorboy we need to practice free style now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nausty I think ya should take a trip to ol' Tenmile Oregon and ride with me and some otheres! Its not as cool as in your neck of the woods but were like ya!!!! Well c yall:blah:

06-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Well yall know what i got me own neck of the woods to ride in i reckon. i reckon it is the purtest thing out here woooooooooowwwwwwwwyyyyyyyyy. Well yall know what narly i would just love to practice what you call freestylen i reckon see yall later.

Narly R
06-02-2003, 07:24 PM
Whatever you say sam! Sometimes you make me wounder if your all there in the head................:rolleyes: :D

06-02-2003, 07:28 PM
WEll yall know what is that supposed to mean? i reckon i dont know what u say boy? you best be tellin me or i'll send one of me greasy critters on ya in yalls sleep i know where you live boy. :devil: :eek2:

Narly R
06-02-2003, 07:33 PM
now motor you really shouldnt bring your weenier into this! Come on, but I think Ill just stay awake all night for that matter!:confused2

06-02-2003, 07:47 PM
Well you know what kc that was just uncalled for and way out of line:eek2: you shouldn't say anything like that to a fellow friend or am i your friend? well i have to go enemy.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH and by the way it was going to be my dog's weener not mine.

Narly R
06-02-2003, 07:51 PM
ok sorry just had to say it sorry Nausty Ill stop wastin space on your thread!

06-02-2003, 07:54 PM
you know what narly there is two things i hate rules and rules but you now the rule is if you start a thread it is your thread but that is where their wrong it is mine two you know because if i add on and help to spread it then i can become a part of it

Narly R
06-02-2003, 07:57 PM
well sorry u type Ill read!;)

trueblue450
06-03-2003, 08:19 AM
when you heading out to bluff.....?

Nausty
06-03-2003, 08:22 AM
saturday

trueblue450
06-03-2003, 08:25 AM
Damn got work... how late you gonna be there????

Nausty
06-03-2003, 08:58 AM
damn, pry not very late. I'll call you if saturday doesn't work out for us though alright?

Nausty
06-05-2003, 12:55 PM
messed around today.

AC 400 ex 02
06-05-2003, 01:16 PM
last weekend i had an awesome time riding with my buddies, they both ride dirtbikes but it was still fun. We have a track down the road that we ride, its nothing super but its fun. Anyways my friends built this sweet double for their bikes and i was just puuttin around not knowing what 2 do cuz there was nothing new 2 try. So i just thought of some on nausty's wheelies so i tried to bust out a few bad arse wheelies and i did pretty good, then i found this sweet jump that i could make with just a little work. So i grabbed the shovel and started to work on it. And then the next thing i know im doing some pretty sick airs but the jump had only a 10 ft gap and i was over shooting the landing by about 20 ft. But it was still fun as heck but the bottoming out everytime was getting kinda old so i just told my buds we should race. We did and it was so fun and funny cuz we were goofin off while racing and all i remember was trying to catch up to my friend on his cr around the berm and he let the 2 stroke rip and i ate about 10 lbs of roost! but all in all it was just a fun fun day of goofing off and trying some stuff i had never tried before!
but i'm one who doesnt concentrate well in school ne more cuz its nice out and all i wanna do is ride! but school's almost out and i cant wait to ride all the time! just thought id share a lil somthing with you folks

Rip_Tear
06-05-2003, 01:52 PM
I wish more people around here wanted to ride... There is a club starting up, but its mostly old guys and utes... Only one of my friends has a sport quad... Well he has a few... But we don't really ride, he busted his knee cap (its gone now...). So I just ride around by myself... Which really doesn't encourage me to jump, if anything it discourages me because no one is there to help me if I screw up...

Nausty
06-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Rip_Tear
I wish more people around here wanted to ride... There is a club starting up, but its mostly old guys and utes... Only one of my friends has a sport quad... Well he has a few... But we don't really ride, he busted his knee cap (its gone now...). So I just ride around by myself... Which really doesn't encourage me to jump, if anything it discourages me because no one is there to help me if I screw up...

dude, I hear you. There is only one person I like to ride with and he has a brokan collar bone. All the others arn't really near my age or to put it bluntly they suck.

D-4our
06-05-2003, 04:12 PM
i know what you mean too, all my old riding buddies sold their quads to buy trucks and everyone else hase little cr80's so im basically riding with random people that i find at the beach and other places.

toby400ex
06-05-2003, 04:16 PM
thats why i like racing, all my riding buddies, well i only have 2 or 3 i guess, and the others are chicks on a 250ex, fun to ride behind but not really fun to ride with if you know what i mean.:devil:

Nausty
06-05-2003, 04:33 PM
more from today. These pics were in the yard and were taken by my mom so I didn't do much.

Nausty
06-05-2003, 04:35 PM
like I said. Not much for tricks but I figure you guys like lookin at pics.

Nausty
06-05-2003, 04:39 PM
old pic but I like it

Glow Plug
06-06-2003, 03:45 AM
looking good nausty have to gotten everything back together? :D

Nausty
06-06-2003, 06:03 AM
na, we just put the stock stuff on from my dads quad so I could ride. I'm still waiting on a few parts like the pivot bolt and bearings and my carrier. Other than that my rpm swingarm is here, rpm axle and my universal fat bars, fat bar clamp and grips.:D

Glow Plug
06-06-2003, 06:04 PM
good to here that your getting your quad back to gether :D does you dad ever get to ride his new 400? lol