PDA

View Full Version : Gradon Nerfs

9300EX
01-04-2002, 08:40 PM
Got our gradon proline nerfs today. Man these things are FAT!!!!!.
They are so much nicer then I EXpected. I got the webbing done and have them mounted temperarly .I'll finish up the installation tomorrow. But they already look FAT!!!!!!!!. I am also going to try to remount the stock mud guards bt trimming them. I'll let ya know how it goes and maybe post some pic's.:D

motoboy66
01-17-2002, 09:37 PM
my buddy has the graydone and he did put the stock mud guards back on with little trimming they loook great

PhilMoore
01-17-2002, 09:44 PM
Must be nice!

I ordered some last week, they promised me they were in stock, and I would have them by this weekend, so I could race.

Turns out, they don't have them in stock, and they lied to me about it so I would not order from another company who DID have them in stock. Now, I am nerfless, and supposed to race on sunday.... :(

Moral of the story: Don't wait until you actually need something before you order it from Graydon Proline. Plan months ahead, and don't hold your breath. BTW, this is the third (and last) time I ordered from them and played the waiting game.

motoboy66
01-18-2002, 02:36 PM
I also ordered form them last week, and they told me the same story. The only reason I ordered from them was because I could not find them anywhere else. I guess they don't care about thier reputation much. I do like thier nerfs though. Its too bad that no one is able to carry thier products, I guess now we know why. I am going to call them as soon as i get off the net.

86GN
01-18-2002, 07:35 PM
Try www.quadshopatv.com

01-19-2002, 04:17 PM
Graydons nerfs r sweet, i got mine directly form them, and got them fast, they hold up in crashes well to.

01-19-2002, 04:49 PM
I am wondering how big they are because it looks like there really small. It looks like my foot would be hangin off the front of the nerf.