PDA

View Full Version : Multi-forum question........

Blake24
06-02-2003, 05:56 PM
Alright guys its me again. Ive been gone for awile, but im back. Im needing some more power out of my ex. And I need YOUR help. Im thinkin about a LRD motor kit or something, but then I would probably need to upgrade my suspension. I was thinking that maybe I could cut down on some costs by just buying LRD's kit and having some locals help me install it (CD would you be intersted??) Alright then for shocks I would probably wana upgrade to some Elka Triple Rates Comp Adj. with SSD. How much money do you think iam looking at here. If you have anything else to add please do so. Oh ya and i just said LRD because ive heard they got quick turn around but that wouldn't matter if i installed it myself or with the help of a local. THANKS!!!!! LETS HERE IT BOYS!

Blake24
06-03-2003, 09:32 AM
None has opinions on what im thinking of doing.........?
:confused: -:confused: -:confused: -:confused: --

Dave400ex
06-03-2003, 09:38 AM
Blake what all do you want to do to the Motor?

The Shocks listed are what I have, and they work great. I think the Fronts retail for $895, but I'm sure C&D can get you a better price. Then the Rear Rebuild is around $300 I believe. If you can't get a better deal on the Elka fronts, look at TCS. The TCS seem to work great and more and more guys are getting them. I don't think you would go wrong with either shock. Call or Email C&D to check out the prices they can get you on both, then let me know...

Blake24
06-03-2003, 09:52 AM
On the motor side of things. I dont know exactly what i want but I need more power. David you have told me about LRD because of the quick turn around but if i was just gonna by a kit would tc or sparks be a better option.........keep it comin guys........David maybe you should just get on MSN so we could talk about this..