PDA

View Full Version : More Cannibal pics

Sleeping Catfish
01-04-2002, 08:10 PM
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/gstoneburner_99/lst?&.dir=/cannibal/cannibal+2&.src=ph&.view=t&.last=1

Sleeping Catfish
01-04-2002, 08:35 PM
Surprise, Surprise!!!!!!!!!!

Sleeping Catfish
01-04-2002, 08:41 PM
my fav.

DEAL
01-04-2002, 08:43 PM
U gotta learn to wheelie sittin down.

Sleeping Catfish
01-04-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider

I have pics of me doing that but my friend did not send them.

DEAL
01-04-2002, 08:46 PM
. What about the raptor u suposibly had.

Sleeping Catfish
01-04-2002, 08:53 PM

I just put some on for ya!

Sleeping Catfish
01-04-2002, 08:54 PM
. What about the raptor u suposibly had.

The guy's wife sold it, but now I am glad he did. The Cdale RIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:devil

mikeboone
01-04-2002, 09:08 PM
How do we know who is catfish? That may just be him on the artic cat---Anyway, catfish; if you got one;congradulations. Dont crash and total a $6k quad. If you dont have one---save your money. I was 26 before I got my first quad. p.s. I pray someone is presently making replacement plastic for the Cannibal---That front end reminds me of a " real catfish head"-- no offense

DEAL
01-04-2002, 09:11 PM
I dunno dudes but right now I'm workin on a shee.

Sleeping Catfish
01-04-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by mikeboone
How do we know who is catfish? That may just be him on the artic cat---Anyway, catfish; if you got one;congradulations. Dont crash and total a $6k quad. If you dont have one---save your money. I was 26 before I got my first quad. p.s. I pray someone is presently making replacement plastic for the Cannibal---That front end reminds me of a " real catfish head"-- no offense

the cannibal looks so sweet.

DiceMan400
01-05-2002, 09:04 AM
When are people gonna learn how to ride a wheelie the right way!!!!!!!

Sleeping Catfish
01-05-2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by DiceMan400
When are people gonna learn how to ride a wheelie the right way!!!!!!!

Everybody seems to be missing those pics!!!!!:mad:

trx400ex
01-05-2002, 05:20 PM
I dunno dudes but right now I'm workin on a shee.

get one if you can, they are sweet

Sleeping Catfish
01-05-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex

get one if you can, they are sweet

depends on where you ride. i ride in the woods and the banshee would not be that good because it has no lowend.

trx400ex
01-05-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by Sleeping Catfish

depends on where you ride. i ride in the woods and the banshee would not be that good because it has no lowend.

i rode all woods today,, about 10 hours, i never had any problem, yes the low end isnt that good, but if you get used to it it works awesome ,,it and the 250r are the fastest woods machines

Sleeping Catfish
01-05-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by trx400ex

i rode all woods today,, about 10 hours, i never had any problem, yes the low end isnt that good, but if you get used to it it works awesome ,,it and the 250r are the fastest woods machines

yeah, the banshee and the ds650 are the best woods bikes:rolleyes:

DEAL
01-05-2002, 07:20 PM
Any machine can work good in the woods if you know how to ride.
People told me the 300ex couldn't ride rough trails that some 4x4s have trouble going through but i prooved em wrong. You just have to know your machine and how to approach obsticals

Sleeping Catfish
01-05-2002, 07:27 PM
Any machine can work good in the woods if you know how to ride.
People told me the 300ex couldn't ride rough trails that some 4x4s have trouble going through but i prooved em wrong. You just have to know your machine and how to approach obsticals

the 300ex is a good woods bike from what i have heard. everywhere i go even banshee owners say how bad the lowend on the banshee is, so that must mean something;)

01-05-2002, 08:04 PM
Sure they do, because it doesn't. Nada. Zip. Aint goanna happen to a stock shee. But, I always found them easy to ride, that is why I don't trust the magazines as much as I used to. All you have to do is ride it like a two stroke was meant to be ridden, fanning the clutch now and then and keeping it on the pipe(s). Other than the fact that the banshee doesn't handle as good as my 300EX, I would rather ride a shee in the woods. Banshees require twitchy clutch fingers, and that is no problem with the sweet acceleration they have.
My $0.02.:blah

Poncho
01-06-2002, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by #77
Sure they do, because it doesn't. Nada. Zip. Aint goanna happen to a stock shee. But, I always found them easy to ride, that is why I don't trust the magazines as much as I used to. All you have to do is ride it like a two stroke was meant to be ridden, fanning the clutch now and then and keeping it on the pipe(s). Other than the fact that the banshee doesn't handle as good as my 300EX, I would rather ride a shee in the woods. Banshees require twitchy clutch fingers, and that is no problem with the sweet acceleration they have.
My $0.02.:blah

Do you have any pics of your 300ex?

Pro400EXC
01-12-2002, 04:04 PM
OK I believe you a lil bit now Catfish, where do you live in FLorida, and maybe we can meet in Ocala and ride, and if you bring a C-dale then I will tell the people on the site that you really have one. Peace Out

also sry a lil bit for some of the thing's I said before, i just couldn't belive you, but you will always be a slow rider in my mind,haha

Sleeping Catfish
01-12-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Pro400EXC
OK I believe you a lil bit now Catfish, where do you live in FLorida, and maybe we can meet in Ocala and ride, and if you bring a C-dale then I will tell the people on the site that you really have one. Peace Out

also sry a lil bit for some of the thing's I said before, i just couldn't belive you, but you will always be a slow rider in my mind,haha

when i go i will give you a yell

01-13-2002, 07:05 PM
Why do all the nice quads get waisted on the kids with no skill and rich parents? Did you see the size of that jump he was going off of? WEAK! WEEEEAAAAK!!!

Nausty
01-13-2002, 10:45 PM
How come its the guy with the mullet riding the cannibal and catfish I do surf bluetraxx and know that that is your friend and he is of the same build and is wearing the green sweat shirt.

Chef
01-13-2002, 10:51 PM
I think you may have gotten him there Nausty..

01-13-2002, 11:20 PM
if i only had a scanner i'd post pics of my moto 440

Guy400
01-14-2002, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by LRD TRX250R
if i only had a scanner i'd post pics of my moto 440 Man, that's too bad cause I'd really like to see those pics. But anyway, I've got to get back to test riding the new TRXF450R with aluminum frame, reverse, 73hp, and only weighs 312lbs. wet! I used up all my film taking pictures of my Raptor so I couldn't get any of me on the new Honda, maybe next time.

For real guys, we all knew something was up. He comes on here and shouts that if nobody believes him that he'd give the phone number of where he bought it (after all, the guy's brother is a Cdale dealer and maybe I want to look into one:rolleyes: ). Since then a couple of people have asked for that number and he never responds. If that was his concrete proof why doesn't he answer anyone? I just find it funny how the story always changes and the tangled web of lies keeps getting more complex.

Evan
01-14-2002, 10:22 AM
Yeah lots of lies.... One time he said he lived in Florida another time he said he lived in louisiana, and another time he said he was buying from a dealer, then another said he bought it out of cycle trader. We cant belive anything he says. I think it is friends quad and he is riding it. This thread will get locked up like all the other threads he posts in, most likely.

Nausty
01-14-2002, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by HOTT440EX
I think you may have gotten him there Nausty..

:D :D He hasn't replyed back yet he is still probably trying to think of a way to say that he is actually the guy with the mullet and green sweat shirt.

Sleeping Catfish
01-14-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Nausty

:D :D He hasn't replyed back yet he is still probably trying to think of a way to say that he is actually the guy with the mullet and green sweat shirt.

look at the pants you dumb piece of **** the guy on the 400ex is exrules. i didn't realize you would be this jealous...

Sleeping Catfish
01-14-2002, 11:39 AM

also look at the shoes and the helmet...somebody just got TOLD:blah :blah :blah

Sleeping Catfish
01-14-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by machineless
Why do all the nice quads get waisted on the kids with no skill and rich parents? Did you see the size of that jump he was going off of? WEAK! WEEEEAAAAK!!!

do you know how long it took to build that jump!!! we are getting some trees knocked down this weekend and the guy told me he would make some good jumps for me after he was done. also when you go off that jump you must turn right before you go off or you will hit a tree.

MOFO
01-14-2002, 11:51 AM

look at the pants you dumb piece of **** the guy on the 400ex is exrules. i didn't realize you would be this jealous...

Hmmm, looks like someone hit a nerve. Very mature responce. :rolleyes:

Eric

Evan
01-14-2002, 12:47 PM
Your right nausty, S/C doesnt have a Cannondale, he just takes pics of his friends riding one, oops what friends?? maybe its his cousins.

Nausty
01-14-2002, 01:03 PM

also look at the shoes and the helmet...somebody just got TOLD:blah :blah :blah

than how come I see the guy with the mullet and GREEN sweatshirt riding with the feet over the handle bars with a differnat helmet and shoes. After all you did say that was you on bluetraxx. Is all I have to say is something is fishy you say you own a cannondale after buying it at differant locations and differant stories of people bringing it to you then the pictures you post show that it is the guy with the mullet riding it and then you claim all those pictures as you sept you change helmets and shoes when you ride??? Now he is gonna have to make up another story to back this one up.

Also the guy on the 1st picture in cannibal pics 2 is wearing a differant helmet and shoes than the guy on the 400ex right below that one except it is the same GREEN sweatshirt with the white shirt under it and the same color pants and in some pictures you are wearing the friends shoes but your own helmet. So now is there 3 of you other than the little short kid on the artice cat which might be you even.

Guy400
01-14-2002, 01:18 PM

than how come I see the guy with the mullet and GREEN sweatshirt riding with the feet over the handle bars with a differnat helmet and shoes. After all you did say that was you on bluetraxx. Is all I have to say is something is fishy you say you own a cannondale after buying it at differant locations and differant stories of people bringing it to you then the pictures you post show that it is the guy with the mullet riding it and then you claim all those pictures as you sept you change helmets and shoes when you ride??? Now he is gonna have to make up another story to back this one up.

Also the guy on the 1st picture in cannibal pics 2 is wearing a differant helmet and shoes than the guy on the 400ex right below that one except it is the same GREEN sweatshirt with the white shirt under it and the same color pants and in some pictures you are wearing the friends shoes but your own helmet. So now is there 3 of you other than the little short kid on the artice cat which might be you even. Nausty, I thought the same thing when he posted the pics a while ago but figured it wasn't worth the argument.

Sleeping Catfish
01-14-2002, 04:00 PM
i just love listening to you guys thinking you are so smart. the one in the gray is me and the black is exrules. the one on the ac is my little bro.

Nausty
01-14-2002, 07:47 PM
:D :D i'm done I think we all know he doesn't have a cannibal now. Can't even think of a way to lie out of this one either.

crday98
01-14-2002, 10:51 PM
hey s/c where is that phone# we all have been waiting for????it is kind of funny,you were sending me a PM every day to call me a dumb f**k because i don't believe you,then as soon as i asked for the guy's phone# who you say you bought it from,i have not heard from you since:rolleyes: gee wiz,what a shock:rolleyes: just like when guy660r asked for the serial# of your imaginary raptor,you did not reply back.i think it is clear you are BUSTED:D :D :D once again.i guess you'll be getting the new suzuki now:rolleyes: .grow up and quit telling your lies kid!;)

Sleeping Catfish
01-15-2002, 11:50 AM
dial (724)838-1741 and then go to ****.:D

Sleeping Catfish
01-15-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by crday98
hey s/c where is that phone# we all have been waiting for????it is kind of funny,you were sending me a PM every day to call me a dumb f**k because i don't believe you,then as soon as i asked for the guy's phone# who you say you bought it from,i have not heard from you since:rolleyes: gee wiz,what a shock:rolleyes: just like when guy660r asked for the serial# of your imaginary raptor,you did not reply back.i think it is clear you are BUSTED:D :D :D once again.i guess you'll be getting the new suzuki now:rolleyes: .grow up and quit telling your lies kid!;)

i wasn't going to give the # until you made yourself look like a retard saying that.

Evan
01-15-2002, 12:06 PM
Hey I called that number and the guy said he sold it to a guy with long hair. Is that you or your friend.

Sleeping Catfish
01-15-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by X-Rider
Hey I called that number and the guy said he sold it to a guy with long hair. Is that you or your friend.

he didn't ever see me cause his dad drove it down to me.

Evan
01-15-2002, 12:26 PM
It was an older guy that answered the phone.

You dont have a Cannonbomb so quit dreaming. You never will. You are one of those people that reads mags and listens to everything they say and so you want to get the best quad out there just to say you got it. You have no usefull info for honda riders so why dont you and your que3R friend get off this board and go find another site, better yet go make your own. If you think your quad so bad I sure would like to meet you, I would take you on at anything and whup your as$ all the way back to FL or LA or whereever you say your from,(I dont even think you know) Wake up and smell the coffee, You have no friends on this site or anyother site for that matter, so why do you keep posting, no one cares if you have an Artic Cat.

I sure would like to meet you in person, better yet on a paintball field.

Sleeping Catfish
01-15-2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by X-Rider
It was an older guy that answered the phone.

You dont have a Cannonbomb so quit dreaming. You never will. You are one of those people that reads mags and listens to everything they say and so you want to get the best quad out there just to say you got it. You have no usefull info for honda riders so why dont you and your que3R friend get off this board and go find another site, better yet go make your own. If you think your quad so bad I sure would like to meet you, I would take you on at anything and whup your as$ all the way back to FL or LA or whereever you say your from,(I dont even think you know) Wake up and smell the coffee, You have no friends on this site or anyother site for that matter, so why do you keep posting, no one cares if you have an Artic Cat.

I sure would like to meet you in person, better yet on a paintball field.

sounds exactly like you called him.

Evan
01-15-2002, 01:17 PM
Where do you live I have seen you say both definetly. Florida or louisiana. From your pics it looks like you live in Louisiana

JustRace
01-15-2002, 02:40 PM
louisiana (http://forums.exriders.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6085&highlight=moss)
In that thread he says he lives in Lousiana, but in this one he says he lives in florida.

I just thought I would post that link so everyone else could see where he said he live in Louisiana.

Nausty
01-15-2002, 03:00 PM
The guy with the mullet and GREEN sweat shirt is his friend. But i think it is well proven that he doesn't have a cannible he can't even keep the story strait on where he got it and where he lives. I mean most people know where they live:huh to think he called me a dumb*****:rolleyes:

Sleeping Catfish
01-15-2002, 04:35 PM
The guy with the mullet and GREEN sweat shirt is his friend. But i think it is well proven that he doesn't have a cannible he can't even keep the story strait on where he got it and where he lives. I mean most people know where they live:huh to think he called me a dumb*****:rolleyes:

i just saw a pic of you, now i know why you said we both have the same build(exrules and i). just cause we are not fat doesn't mean we are the same person.

Leo
01-15-2002, 04:46 PM
One question still bothers me...

Who cares..?

I'm going to lock this thread up so hopefully we can get onto some EX related topics...

Leo