PDA

View Full Version : Mid East National Pro Am ATV MX Series

SRC7
06-02-2003, 07:55 AM
The time is finally here for the 2003 Mid East National Pro Am ATV Series to start! Round #1 is this weekend (6/6-6/8) at Muddy Creek Raceway in TN and Round #2 is next weekend (6/13-6/15) at Grumpy Valley in OH. There is a $4,000 purse up for grabs in the Pro Am class. Come one, come all and enjoy 9 more ATV only motocross racing events this year!!!

Here are the times for this coming weekend at Muddy Creek.

Thursday
3pm - Gates open

Friday
9am - Signup for practice
11am to 3pm - Practice
3:30pm to 6:30pm - Signup for racing

Saturday
7am - Signup
8am - Practice
10am - Racing starts

Sunday
8am - Practice
10am - Racing starts

For more information visit our website or call 740-928-7992.

We look forward to seeing everyone this coming weekend!

LOL Racing Promotions
www.lolracingpromotions.com

kargaaro
06-03-2003, 08:53 AM
I'll be at both events in Michigan

d-14 rider 27
06-08-2003, 04:48 PM
fun stuff, and the series promoters are awesome people. ill be at them all

SRC7
06-09-2003, 05:38 AM
kargaaro - Ohio is just one state south of you. You ought to add it to your list of rounds to go to. We had a rider from Holland, MI come to Muddy Creek this past weekend and he is running the rest of the series.

d-14 rider 27 - If you were at Muddy Creek, we hope you had a good time and look forward to seeing you the rest of the season.

d-14 rider 27
06-09-2003, 08:32 AM
dat was me from holland :)

Bart
06-09-2003, 08:54 AM
You had better call ahead before going to the Grattan race. Based upon this past weekend, it may get cancelled.

kargaaro
06-09-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Fred
You had better call ahead before going to the Grattan race. Based upon this past weekend, it may get cancelled.
Did they end up racing at all at Grattan?? I know the XC on Saturday was cancelled but they told me they were going to run MX both days. I went up to Bent Wheels instead.

Bart
06-09-2003, 10:09 AM
MX was cancelled. They wanted 50+ quads there. "Only" 30 or so showed up so they cancelled. They did have open practice on Sat.

SRC7
06-10-2003, 12:57 AM
Fred and kargaaro - We had 16 racers at Muddy Creek this past weekend and still ran both motos and paid out the Pro Am purse money! We had people from MI, IN, GA, NC and OH. They all drove to race and that is what they did. Most all of them are contesting the entire series!

We started this series as a way for all quad riders to be able to go to quality quad ONLY events. All we have heard from people is that it is about time someone started another series. Well I don't know where everyone was at this past weekend, but we are racing our schedule this year and hope that people will get up and come out to race our series. We are ex quad racers ourselves and know what it is like to look for places to race. This is a quad series for quad racers by quad racers! If you need any references, I am sure d-14 rider 27 would be more than happy to tell you about us and his experience this weekend.

Maybe all three of you can hook up this weekend and bring you and all your friends to our series at Grumpy Valley.

We look forward to meeting you!

Ben
06-12-2003, 09:18 AM
How many riders and spectators do you typically get at these races? If it is sizeable I'll have to drive over :D

SRC7
06-17-2003, 05:00 AM
Since this is a first year series, our numbers are WAY down from what we expected! All we have heard from various riders, promoters and sponsors is this series is a good thing and something that has been needed. If that is the case, then why does no one show up? Round 1 had 16 riders and Round 2 had 25 riders. What gives?

Dana Creech came to race Round 2 but opted not to race due to the rain that hit right before racing was to start. I talked to Dana at length about the series and what he thought about it. He said that he thought it was a good series and he was going to High Point this weekend to tell everyone to come. He mentioned this to several other racers as they came to me to tell me of Dana's interest. If that isn't worth something, then I am at a complete loss of words.

We put this series together to give you ATV riders 9 additional ATV ONLY events to run this year. We have several tracks that want on board for 2004!!! These are all tracks that are welcoming in all quad riders to their facilities and these track owners are all ecstatic to be holding a round of the series!!! Talk to anyone that has been to either of our races so far and ask them how they liked it. We are ex-racers ourselves and have been on the racer side of things when you are looking for places to race. Now we are giving you those places to race and no one shows!!!

BRETZ56
06-17-2003, 07:36 AM
I had a blast at Grumpy Valley, even though I think everyone is rebuilding their motors this week, I know I am. I think one moto was more than sufficient for the conditions, but other than spending all my winnings on motor parts, it was a good time and the people that are running this series seem to be good people, I hope it all works out, I am gonna try to make it to the rest of the series, hope turnouts get better. Good Luck