PDA

View Full Version : GNCC...making a track...curiouse...

"BLAHH"300!!
06-01-2003, 04:28 PM
whats up ya'll...this is kinda a useless post, i got carried away,
but it's fun to dream..

..lets say i had........200 acres, full of woods, creeks, hills and holler's, some flat land, some sand on the banks of the creeks...
build a few bridges for the purdy boys.

now lets say i went through, and made a buncha trails,, and a nice track....how long would the track need to be for a real GNCC race?

how would i go about getting the gncc race officials interested in my land, in order to hold seasonal races at my new track?

would that not kick ***....:blah: :macho

....start off on a slight down hill, graded baby's butt smooth, thats 1/2 mile long and streight, for true top speed into the first hair pin turn that squeezes everyone from 10 quads wide, into a trail made 2or3 quads wide that goes up a monster hiil and off into the deepest woods around....(think i'd wanna have a seperate trail to bypass the streight after the start).
. creek crossing's left and right..maybe go through, and build a few MX sized jumps through out the whole course....

while not holding a gncc, have atv riding all year round...with a section set aside for mud bogs, and an MX track frenced off, so i can close it on mudy day's...

yes, blah dreams BIG....but wouldn't we all love to have their own personal atv heaven....on their own land.....?

also have camping spots all around the place, camps in the back would have to be primative, but have a few with water and electrics by the main entrance...shh...lets dreams right.....cabins man...haha..RV hook ups...

how long would the course have to be, and how much land would be apropriate for this type of "play ground"
how much would this dream cost