PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Rick and Traci

12gofast
06-01-2003, 02:01 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to Rick, Traci, Tim and their whole crew for the help this weekend at Millfield.

I had to go out to OH by myself and they let me pit with them and work out of their trailer.

They are a class act, represent well and not to mention FAST!

Hope your eyes are OK Rick, and congrats Traci on the win.

See you guys in VA

Thanks again, Brian

465Stroker
06-01-2003, 02:28 PM
Brian,
Anytime. Hope you have better luck yourself next time. We have aspot saved for you in VA!!

660bigdaddy
06-01-2003, 02:40 PM
it was great meeting ya brian. thanks for the help this year. maybe i'll see ya in va. in 2 weeks..

cdalejef
06-01-2003, 02:54 PM
Rick, one of these days we are gonna be able to hook up and pace for a while. I think I have actually only seen you like 3 times on the coarse this year.

465Stroker
06-01-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Rick, one of these days we are gonna be able to hook up and pace for a while. I think I have actually only seen you like 3 times on the coarse this year.

No doubt - Very soon... You did a great job! Way to represent!:macho

Ryan
06-01-2003, 03:20 PM
Rick, Great write up in the ATV Sport magazine! Whens the next one :macho :blah: .

cdalejef
06-01-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by 465Stroker
No doubt - Very soon... You did a great job! Way to represent!:macho I guess we need to have another talk with Jason;)

465Stroker
06-01-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
I guess we need to have another talk with Jason;)
Yup!
I think Joe Kish got hosed also - When did they come up with the rule about Pro's only on the Podium?

cdalejef
06-01-2003, 03:55 PM
Yup!
I think Joe Kish got hosed also - When did they come up with the rule about Pro's only on the Podium? That was a new one on me!!!:mad:

popo
06-01-2003, 06:17 PM
Seems like the rules chage allot. No saving spaces for team mates etc etc. Those it's ok from them to mark off areas's for the pro bike campers and family came in Thursday, that took of 50% of the back area. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Third overall is third overall. Kish should have been up on that trailer. No matter if he paid $40.00 vs. $75.00. Anybody that finished that chit hole should have been paid.

Jeff, did you get any money or get screwed?

cdalejef
06-02-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by popo
Jeff, did you get any money or get screwed? I got wood!!!:D

propartsracing
06-02-2003, 03:46 AM
Yup!
I think Joe Kish got hosed also - When did they come up with the rule about Pro's only on the Podium?

Rick,

Did they actually say that only Pro's were allowed? I just think they didn't realize that Joe was 3rd OV until it was too late. I'm pretty sure he got 3rd by "time" but I could be wrong :confused:

It sure was an awful race! I'm just glad Mike finished (14th OV). That's the worst race & pit situation I've ever seen in 15 years of going!

TTYS,

Trish

cdalejef
06-02-2003, 03:51 AM
I had a friend that was up there and he heard them tell Joe that the podium was for pro's only!

465Stroker
06-02-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by propartsracing
Rick,

Did they actually say that only Pro's were allowed? I just think they didn't realize that Joe was 3rd OV until it was too late. I'm pretty sure he got 3rd by "time" but I could be wrong :confused:

It sure was an awful race! I'm just glad Mike finished (14th OV). That's the worst race & pit situation I've ever seen in 15 years of going!

TTYS,

Trish

I was not up there - but I heard the same thing as Jeff from a very reliable source.. I know the bike pit area was really nice with fresh stone & Pro Pit Only camper area - Isn't that what you (Quad Pro's) had??.:mad:
Tell mike congrats on the finish...

465Stroker
06-02-2003, 04:02 AM
Also, they knew all along that the possibily was there since they were announcing on the loud speaker overall placings during the race.....:macho

propartsracing
06-02-2003, 04:20 AM
That's a shame about Joe not being able to be on the podium. I think he should have been up there if he got 3rd OV no matter what class you run.

Our pro pit area was the "pits" literally! Neither us, nor Borich could fit the motorhomes & trailer there, so we dropped the trailer & parked by Jeff Stoess (I later found out as Jeff was leaving & saw his name on the trailer). Smiley couldn't get our trailer out, had to be pulled out by a tractor & hook it up at the school down the street... what fun. Smiley also slid his truck into Stephanie Parton's EZup & wrecked it. Later on, he was driving his friends Yukon out of the pit area & it slid down a hill & trapped his brother's arm & another guys chest against a motorhome... thank god no one was hurt!

We didn't get going until 7:45pm! What a race. Let's all hope that all the remaining races are nice & dry - but not dusty!

Trish

cdalejef
06-02-2003, 04:24 AM
LOL....was that you all that backed up for us so we could get out? That jackarse in the red F350 with the slide in camper got smart with us when we asked him to move.....I should have went on and moved it myself!!!

465Stroker
06-02-2003, 04:28 AM
At least Jeffy saved all of you a pit stop.... So much for being a sponsored rider...:confused:

cdalejef
06-02-2003, 04:29 AM
Hey now....that was mullettmans fault!:rolleyes:

465Stroker
06-02-2003, 04:33 AM
And as always - here comes the excuses...:rolleyes:

jlhughes750
06-02-2003, 04:38 AM
darn mulletman!!!!!!

cdalejef
06-02-2003, 04:43 AM
And as always - here comes the excuses...:rolleyes: keep it up mr. smarty pants!

propartsracing
06-02-2003, 04:55 AM
yeah Jeff, that was me & Mike. Were you friend's with the lady who came over & gave us grief about parking there? Geez, we were there for 6 hours like that & she waits until 10:30pm to complain about it. We didn't want to park there, but we had no choice since the pro pits were a mess & too small anyways.

Good job on your finish & rawling's too. I can't believe that only 38 riders were on the last lap according to popo's post! That's unbelievable.

Trish

cdalejef
06-02-2003, 05:06 AM
Ya, rowlrag asked her not to block us in and she went off on him. What a ******! You guys were fine!

465Stroker
06-02-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by propartsracing
yeah Jeff, that was me & Mike. Were you friend's with the lady who came over & gave us grief about parking there? Geez, we were there for 6 hours like that & she waits until 10:30pm to complain about it. We didn't want to park there, but we had no choice since the pro pits were a mess & too small anyways.

Good job on your finish & rawling's too. I can't believe that only 38 riders were on the last lap according to popo's post! That's unbelievable.

Trish

Trish - Are you a Mike comming out to the 3.5 miler this weekend. Only 30 minutes from Rausch Creek!

06-02-2003, 05:19 AM
Sounds like you guys were at the horse races instead of quad races.

From what I've read in several post...the track, the people, the arrangements, etc, was all a bunch of horse$hit..:(

propartsracing
06-02-2003, 06:25 AM
Trish - Are you a Mike comming out to the 3.5 miler this weekend. Only 30 minutes from Rausch Creek!

Hey... no, we're hosting a christening party at our house for Mike's sister. Too bad, I know that Mike would have wanted to go. I think there's a d-6 race sunday too. Did you go to Raush yesterday? We were going to, but after the disaster of Millfield & not leaving until almost 8pm, we just wanted to go home.

How many 4-stroke A's showed up?