PDA

View Full Version : AMWAY sucks!

GETSOME
06-01-2003, 05:27 AM
Couldn't believe it. Yesterday a friend which I have known all of my life calls me up and tries roping me in to his "be your own boss, make millions in months, ritire early pyramid scam." Oh excuse me, its not a pyramid scam its a multi-level-marketing organization. Didn't want to be too hard on him since he is my friend, but I did tell him to call me up in a year and tell me how many millions hes made off of other people! Anyone else had this happen to them?

QuAdRaCeR244
06-01-2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by GETSOME
Couldn't believe it. Yesterday a friend which I have known all of my life calls me up and tries roping me in to his "be your own boss, make millions in months, ritire early pyramid scam." Oh excuse me, its not a pyramid scam its a multi-level-marketing organization. Didn't want to be too hard on him since he is my friend, but I did tell him to call me up in a year and tell me how many millions hes made off of other people! Anyone else had this happen to them?

i was over at my friend's house a few days ago and some started hitting him up for that. i'm happy no one calls me:D

bsb64
06-01-2003, 05:53 AM
Scamway....greatest thing since white rice was what my buddy told me 10 years ago. Amazing how he still holds on to that welding job, considering he was sure to make millions.

AtvMxRider
06-01-2003, 08:06 AM
HAHAHAHA been there done that. That chit is a ripoff...:grr:

Dex
06-01-2003, 08:11 AM
My parents were into that last year they thought they would be millionares and all that and I told them straight out they would never get the money they invested into it back out and now it turns out I was right...THey did have good toothpaste (Glister???) and Laundry Detergent though.

GETSOME
06-01-2003, 08:25 AM
10-4! What is really bad is when they wont even tell you its AMWAY and they want you to come over to their place for a meeting to discuss this great business opportunity. I'm like dude, I'm not an idiot, I know your pitching amway garbage to me.

hessianmx111
06-01-2003, 10:21 AM
ive heard of these before but how exactly do they work

Glamis400ex
06-01-2003, 10:57 AM
Basically, if you can think of a pyramid, with a large base, all the lower level people are selling stuff for the people higher up the pyramid. Only the very top people make any money at all.

Glamis