PDA

View Full Version : Fiber Tech Wheels...

mx73vet
06-01-2003, 04:00 AM
How does everyone that has Fiber Tech wheels like them? Are they as strong or stronger than regular beadlocks? Any problems with chiping or cracking? I gonna order some if I find that they are holding up good.

mx73vet
06-01-2003, 04:03 AM
My bad, I'm alittle retarded at times. I meant HiPer Tech wheels! What does everyone think of their HiPer Tech wheels? (Man I feel stupid).

CBRSLIDER
06-01-2003, 05:00 AM
I love my fronts and they are indestructable. I have been racing on them for two seasons and they look great. I am saving up to buy the rears now. You just can't beat the deal. If you break something within the first year it's replaced free, then after one year you just buy the part that needs replaced. Not the entire rim like with aluminum.

Ray

Mxbubs
06-01-2003, 07:38 AM
I love mine too. Tom at hiper will replace any broken parts for up to 1 year after the sale. Douglas wheels wont do crap for you if you bend the rim the first day.

4TraxRider
06-01-2003, 09:37 AM
I'm saving for a set of rears right now, and everyone I talk to that has them loves them.

RIDER11X
06-01-2003, 02:09 PM
Who does everyone buy them from? Can you buy them direct from Hyper? What kinds of prices are ya gettin'?:cool:

CBRSLIDER
06-01-2003, 03:37 PM
I got mine from the quadshop and will be getting my next set from them.

Ray

RiPPiNiTuP7
06-01-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Mxbubs
I love mine too. Tom at hiper will replace any broken parts for up to 1 year after the sale. Douglas wheels wont do crap for you if you bend the rim the first day.

They will try to help you, my friend over tightened the bolts and stripped the threads out on the little plates, and they sent him a complete set for free.