PDA

View Full Version : Hetricks Racing

Diedrich
05-31-2003, 06:15 PM
are they good people to deal with? do they do good engine work? i was looking into different companies to do engine work and i thought they would be pretty good. so any information you got on them is appreciated. also does anyone know their e-mail address?

sweet300ex
06-01-2003, 03:33 AM
From what I hear they are very nice people

CBRSLIDER
06-01-2003, 04:57 AM
I have had my motor done by them and it rips. I bought a pipe off of them and had a minor problem after using it for a couple races and they took care of it without any questions. And they are going to re ceramic coat it for free this winter after the racing season is over. Can't beat that. And they are great people to deal with. They are very personable people that treat you with respect, unlike other motorbuilders that I have dealt with. In fact I drive over 2 hours to their shop instead of driving 45 minutes to another more well known motorbuilders place.

They do their own motor work and are very knowledgeable about all aspects of the 400ex. If you call them and get a female on the line, that's Michele. Don't just think that she just answers phones and doesn't know what's going on. She knows the EX inside and out. Give them a call and tell them Ray Milliard sent ya. Also mention that you are a member here. Their website is www.hetrickracing.com Then you can email them from there or give them a call. If you call, be patient, their very tough to get ahold of.

If you have anymore questions just ask me.

Ray

merle250x
01-01-2007, 06:58 PM
ya they do the best work i live right by them every thing they do is great there pipes e really nice
ps they have a web site

d kelley
01-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Hetrick racing is a super business to deal with. Everything they do is top notch.

red2004 TRX450R
01-02-2007, 11:19 AM
I just got off the phone with them, I'm getting some new parts for the R.

there are the best when it comes to mini quads and with full size quads there right up there to.

I think there pipes are among the best in the world but people don't know about them.

they are in my home town and i have rode with some of the people that work there and there quads run.
if i was not such a do it your selfer my quad would be there right now.

i know he has won engine builder of the year before!!