PDA

View Full Version : Results from Casey today (Sat)

BigAl
05-31-2003, 02:59 PM
Farr and Gust had an awesome first moto, Farr holeshot, and Gust dogged him in EVERY corner for EVERY lap.

1Farr
2Gust
3Natalie
4Ellis

In the second moto Gust had the lead for a turn or two, the Farr got by him. Gust went back to work on him, for a lap or so, then they got tangled in a corner and let Natalie get by. They caught Natalie fairly quick, and while Farr was setting him up, Gust passed them both. Farr spent a little more time trying to get to second, and by then Gust was gone. Ellis got 4th again, but he was a lot closer the second moto.

Sorry I don't know any exriders, well enough to have caught any of their results.

Ryan
05-31-2003, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the info!

Who won the first moto of the pro class?

tprender
06-01-2003, 02:48 PM
The Pro moto was not run till Sun and Jones won both moto's. I was to busy taking Jones and Natilie motors apart to see if they were legal size to see who got 2nd and 3rd. I think that it was Gust and then Bryd or Natilie for 3rd.

trx400ex
06-02-2003, 06:36 AM
I raced 4 stroke C and had a bit of bad luck with my sparkplug cap coming off during the race, by the time i caught what it was i was a lap down and i only finished 3 laps.....they still counted it as finished though.