PDA

View Full Version : Bad News About Rausch

Sparks425Ex
05-31-2003, 08:59 AM
Well guys. I have some bad news. We did not make it to the 25 people we needed to get the discount.

I know you guys for the most part will still be there. I will be there early on saturday morning with all of the money in hand. I will be handing back money as people arrive. As soon as ya get there just find me. Justin. You will know who I am. I will have on somthing that gives it away.(Bright Shirt with "Justin" Painted on it)

Or I might just give mark all the money when I get there and give him your names. And you will just have to pay an Extra 5 bucks per day.....

I don't know what to say. I am upset and a little bit POed. but I geuss as long as we are there and having a good time it don;t matter.

Anyone that plans on not attending because of this please send me a pm with your name, days you were going to go and address and I will be happy to get the money out to you as soon as possible....

Thanks,
Justin

PS. I am very suprised that in the headcount thread we had over 50 people that where plannin on going and no we have 19 guys. That is sorta said... JUST SOMTHING TO THINK ABOUT...

QuadRacer041
05-31-2003, 10:08 AM
its ok man, dont worry about, as long as we have good weather we'll all have fun, trust me!:D

Tommy 17
05-31-2003, 11:01 AM
o well i still be there ready to ride!!!!

QuadTrix6
05-31-2003, 11:45 AM
my money is in the mail already so that makes 20. cant raushce still hook us up :(

Sparks425Ex
05-31-2003, 12:38 PM
Well heres the Deal:

I just wrote this in the worst case senerio. I called Mark last night but he went out ot dinner. I haven't had a chance to call him on his cell. I plan on calling him tomarra during the day on his cell and see what he thinks. I can garuntee him that over 25 exriders are gonna show but the amount that prepay is not going to be 25.

I am thinking that if I can get him to give us the deal for 20 guys if we can show that atleast 5 more of the guys that show up on the 7th ot 8th are part of the ride aswell...

They will however pay full price... So I just gotta see what he says....

QuadRacer041
05-31-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Sparks425Ex
Well heres the Deal:

I just wrote this in the worst case senerio. I called Mark last night but he went out ot dinner. I haven't had a chance to call him on his cell. I plan on calling him tomarra during the day on his cell and see what he thinks. I can garuntee him that over 25 exriders are gonna show but the amount that prepay is not going to be 25.

I am thinking that if I can get him to give us the deal for 20 guys if we can show that atleast 5 more of the guys that show up on the 7th ot 8th are part of the ride aswell...

They will however pay full price... So I just gotta see what he says....

i know that im bringing at leaste for other guys besides myself, but they didnt want to pre pay either so we will have +25 for sure.

05-31-2003, 01:21 PM
ill be there but i wont be able to ride:( i will be taking plenty of pics for everyone though. Im probably gunna buy a new memory stick for my digital camera so i can take about 300+pics and i have a regular manual camera that i can bring as many rolls of film as needed:eek: :D but ill be looking forward to meeting everyone:cool:

250rpilot
05-31-2003, 02:37 PM
i posted in your other thread, the three guys that were gonna come with me backed out, so if i come, it will be just me. if i dont sell the quad till then, i hope to be there.

Tommy 17
05-31-2003, 03:52 PM
pappy is 1 more and i think z racer is comin wit him...

also puff is bring shellz so thats another one...

i can't wait!!! i just hope it don't rain!!!

lou go do a no rain dance or something:blah:

06-01-2003, 04:14 AM
yeah my gf is coming, and i dont think norm sent his money out yet either.

Sparks425Ex
06-01-2003, 08:09 AM
Well guys I just got off the phone with Mike. And we are in luck that Mike is such a great guy. He said don't worry about it. So as soon as I get this last thing of money for whoever said they just sent their money i will be sending it out to Mike.

We are getting the Deal. I am pumped see ya there...

QuadTrix6
06-01-2003, 08:28 AM
Well guys I just got off the phone with Mike. And we are in luck that Mike is such a great guy. He said don't worry about it. So as soon as I get this last thing of money for whoever said they just sent their money i will be sending it out to Mike.

We are getting the Deal. I am pumped see ya there...

nice but :ermm:

06-02-2003, 02:38 AM

PS. I am very suprised that in the headcount thread we had over 50 people that where plannin on going and no we have 19 guys. That is sorta said... JUST SOMTHING TO THINK ABOUT...

Very common man.

I think at the first exriders ride at harfield there were around 40 or 50 riders supposed to show up and we had 12...:ermm:

bansheeguy77
06-02-2003, 10:13 AM
i thought mike would do that..hes cool. what r u guys smokin about the weather? go to weather.com and use 17980 as the zip...scattered showers on saturday and sunny sunday....good ridin weather to me

QuadTrix6
06-02-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
i thought mike would do that..hes cool. what r u guys smokin about the weather? go to weather.com and use 17980 as the zip...scattered showers on saturday and sunny sunday....good ridin weather to me \

well its too soon for it to be certain and i have been checking everyday and it has changed from no rain fri, sat, sun to t-storm fri sat sun i gess we will find out for sure on the 7th and 8th :p

monkeyboy
06-03-2003, 05:35 AM
u gits ma monees sparky245exer:confused:

jcv400ex
06-03-2003, 06:16 AM
Monkey nuts, your not welcome at this event........Thank you.

QuadTrix6
06-03-2003, 09:56 AM
LMAO Monkeyballs are you gunna bring the tecotty :confused:

Kilabanshee
06-03-2003, 10:29 AM
yeah its only like 5 bucks iam sure alot of people really donot even care. Sorry sparks that i couldnot prepay but ill probley be there for the even. Lookin forward to meeting all you guys. Any place to do a wheelie contest i can do them pretty long.