PDA

View Full Version : Am I Dreamin?

aussieex
05-29-2003, 09:52 PM
Hey guys , I have the standard front tires on my ex but lookin at them I beleive the rotation direction on them is wrong lookin down at the chevron pattern it looks like this \ Left tire / right tire I think it should be /...\ what do you think?

05-30-2003, 03:39 AM
There should be an arrow on the side of the tire telling you which direction it should go. The do look like there on backwards when mounted properlyl....:ermm:

aussieex
05-30-2003, 10:33 AM
Thats right they do look like they are the wrong way round, I encountered the same problem once with mtb tires which wasnt to bad with only one wheel but with two the tires would bepushing toward the outside and creating a floating feeling through the steering, Im going to swap mine around and see whathappens!!

Rip_Tear
05-30-2003, 01:49 PM
Its odd my stock rears don't have arrows on them, I checked a bunch of times, no arrows, I even got my mom and sis to check... and my Kendra Front max's dont either, but they are the same either direction... just straight...

300exryder
05-30-2003, 02:28 PM
I've got Realtors, there are arrows and it even tells you which way to run them for sand and which way for hard pack. (like you dont know!) Almost all tires that i have seen tell you which way to run them.

tazdevil27
06-01-2003, 01:08 AM
My standard fronts have an arrow on the sidewall, yes they do look like they are the wrong way around but just follow the arrows.