PDA

View Full Version : p--sy whooped friend

dj416
05-29-2003, 01:27 PM
my friend has been goinng out with this girl for about a year now and he just let his 440 ex go to hell sence then. we use to ride all the time and work on our quads and stuff, now his just sits at my house cause they just got an apartment and has nowhere to keep it. he left it here a while back and i tried to fix everything i could without spending much of my money on it then he still treats it like crap. it hasent been a year sence he put a 440 kit and hot cam in it and its already smoking. i dont think he has changed the oil in it for about 8 months. it just pisses me off somebody can let thier hard earned money go to waste over a girl

05-29-2003, 01:29 PM
yeah. He should have put some stabil in it and put it in storage for a while.

batgeek
05-29-2003, 01:33 PM
yeah! having a girlfriend sucks big time!!!

ROFL

TagRider
05-29-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by dj416
my friend has been goinng out with this girl for about a year now and he just let his 440 ex go to hell sence then. we use to ride all the time and work on our quads and stuff, now his just sits at my house cause they just got an apartment and has nowhere to keep it. he left it here a while back and i tried to fix everything i could without spending much of my money on it then he still treats it like crap. it hasent been a year sence he put a 440 kit and hot cam in it and its already smoking. i dont think he has changed the oil in it for about 8 months. it just pisses me off somebody can let thier hard earned money go to waste over a girl Dude--why did you spend your money fixing up his quad? I would have just let that ******* sit.

But are you sure you're not just a little jealous that he's got a woman now? I love my wife and she's no beauty queen but I still would give up my quad if I had to make a choice.

Knight440
05-29-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
yeah! having a girlfriend sucks big time!!!

ROFL

Depends on how you look at it :eek:

Ham Sandwich
05-29-2003, 01:41 PM
that's life!

P.S. It's the *****es that will get ya's ...

05-29-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Knight440
Depends on how you look at it :eek:

How do you look at it:eek: :confused: :D

batgeek
05-29-2003, 01:45 PM
Depends on how you look at it

well i'm tired of having sex with a different woman every weekend!!! i want stability damn it!!

dj416
05-29-2003, 01:49 PM
I love my wife and she's no beauty queen but I still would give up my quad if I had to make a choice.
i agree, i'm sure u would atleast try to sell it so it wou7ldnt be wasted money and a good quad for someone to take care of. he wont sell or ride it. its just stupid

Knight440
05-29-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by bobby88
How do you look at it:eek: :confused: :D

If ya have to ask then your too young;) J/K:blah:

Bretmd94
05-29-2003, 02:52 PM
I have some friends like those too. One of my best drunk freinds. We would have the best times at the coast. But it is no more. He used to wear sleavless shirts and dindt care what anyone said (real life badboy type). He was awesome to hang with. Now he is dating the virgin marry. He gels his hair. wears nice clean clothes. No smoking of drinking now. I never thought he would get this bad. Kind of pisses me off.

My other freind Josh has a GF he has been with for a while. But he doenst change when he is with her. She would hang out with us and not care hat we did. Hell, she kicked my butt at 100 shots in 100 minutes (beer). She doesnt control his life. I admire Josh for this. But the virigin marry wasnt into that. So her and her slave left.

If your getting old and ready to settle down i can understand, but we are all 20,21. You have the next 50 or so years to be a complete B***h. Hang out and have fun while you are young instead of playing house with your gf that doenst want sex till she gets a ring. Seriously, how can he be p**** whipped with out the p***?

:ermm:

05-29-2003, 03:20 PM
he will learn after she dumps him and all he has is a ****ty quad

batgeek
05-29-2003, 03:22 PM
well i dunno bout y'all....i'd rather be f*cking my gf than riding my quad. but we all have different priorities.

cheetah
05-29-2003, 03:23 PM
I think my cousing is pretty whipped. He got a brand new banshee last Thursday. We went riding Saturday and by the time we got through she had called and was b****in' cause he didn't call her. I've been trying to get him to go again since, but he can't go anywhere because of his woman.

crazybuffalo
05-29-2003, 03:28 PM
I think my cousing is pretty whipped. He got a brand new banshee last Thursday. We went riding Saturday and by the time we got through she had called and was b****in' cause he didn't call her. I've been trying to get him to go again since, but he can't go anywhere because of his woman.

who was that?
dustin maybe??

jcv400ex
05-29-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by dj416
my friend has been goinng out with this girl for about a year now and he just let his 440 ex go to hell sence then. we use to ride all the time and work on our quads and stuff, now his just sits at my house cause they just got an apartment and has nowhere to keep it. he left it here a while back and i tried to fix everything i could without spending much of my money on it then he still treats it like crap. it hasent been a year sence he put a 440 kit and hot cam in it and its already smoking. i dont think he has changed the oil in it for about 8 months. it just pisses me off somebody can let thier hard earned money go to waste over a girl

Cry me a river......it's called "growing up"......you'll learn. Instead of riding everynight after school, it's a weekend explosion when everyone comes back from college, then it's down to once a month, because they make new friends at school, then down to only on vacation days, and finally the only time you'll spend time together is a 20 min talk at the local playground while your kids are playing.....:devil:

Narly R
05-29-2003, 04:37 PM
Hmm I wouldnt ever let a girl-women keep me from ridding! Thats unless your married and then thats differnt! But girls can be cool, but there only a few of the good ones, if ya know what I mean!:devil: :ermm:

Pappy
05-29-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
i want stability damn it!!

try the floor:o :devil:

batgeek
05-29-2003, 04:44 PM
beer makes the floor unstable at times :(