PDA

View Full Version : Trail Tech bar kit?

F-16Guy
05-28-2003, 01:28 PM
I bought a Trail Tech big bar logo kit with the Trail Tech X-Bar. The bar looks similar to Fat Bar, Pro Taper, etc. Does anyone have this setup? Any problems with bending or bars slipping in the clamp? Everything looks high quality, and the bend feels very comfortable. Just curious.

TrickBlaster'03
05-28-2003, 02:15 PM
A friend of mine has this kit and he is very impressed with them :-)

DUNEZRUNNER
05-28-2003, 05:50 PM
I have those bars on my 400 and they are really nice. They go on pretty easy and once everything is tightened down they stay there. I have rolled my quad a couple of times and landed hard on the front end a couple of times and they have stayed in place. They look sweet also.

Thomas

TORO1968
05-28-2003, 06:07 PM
I have the same setup and love it. For the price you can't beat the bar/clamp combo.
What color bars did u guys end up going with? I went with the titanium (gunmetal) color.

One thing I did notice though, is that since the rise on the CR-High bend bars I got is much less than my stock bars and the fact that the radius of the upper bend on the new bars is much larger than on the stock ones, there isn't all that much room for my grips and thumb throttle and front brake master cylinder/lever assembly. I purchased a pair of Oury ATV grips to use with my new setup and ended up having to trim off the inside part of the grips to make them fit well. The pic below shows what I'm talking about.

-Jordan