PDA

View Full Version : Err i hate poeple who...

killed300ex
05-28-2003, 12:53 PM
Err i was suposed to go look at a pick up truck tonihgt with the dad was prolly going to offer him cahs on the spot for it cause its a truck iv wanted for a long time so it was plannedmeet at 60 at his hous testive the truck. WE pull in at 5 0f 6 the truck is just siting there at the house with no other cars around it then i go knock on the door no answer call his cell and home phone no answer i was like wtf ok maybe he is running late and shut his cell off or is out of service. So i sat in my truck for 45 mins to an hour he showed. Quess he really wants to sell his truck errrrrrr i hate people who cant kep a promise. one thing that really annoys me is when other people waste someones time becausey are to laz pick up the damn ohone and call to cancel errr sorry i just had to vent\
killed

CHAUNCY
05-28-2003, 12:55 PM
Makes me mad too:mad:

wilkin250r
05-28-2003, 12:56 PM
I'm usually pretty tolerant of spelling errors, I make a few myself, but seriously....

JustRace
05-28-2003, 12:56 PM
huked un foniks werced phore mi

You may want to clean that up a little so people can understand it.

tants
05-28-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I'm usually pretty tolerant of spelling errors, I make a few myself, but seriously....

AGREED

so it was plannedmeet at 60 at his hous testive the truck.

:huh

CowsBitePeople
05-28-2003, 01:00 PM
Did you get the truck??

wilkin250r
05-28-2003, 01:04 PM
Ok, maybe that was a little mean-spirited. What kind of truck?

Got Huevos?
05-28-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by killed300ex
Err i was suposed to go look at a pick up truck tonihgt with the dad was prolly going to offer him cahs on the spot for it cause its a truck iv wanted for a long time so it was plannedmeet at 60 at his hous testive the truck. WE pull in at 5 0f 6 the truck is just siting there at the house with no other cars around it then i go knock on the door no answer call his cell and home phone no answer i was like wtf ok maybe he is running late and shut his cell off or is out of service. So i sat in my truck for 45 mins to an hour he showed. Quess he really wants to sell his truck errrrrrr i hate people who cant kep a promise. one thing that really annoys me is when other people waste someones time becausey are to laz pick up the damn ohone and call to cancel errr sorry i just had to vent\
killed

umm i tried to read that then stopped after the first sentence cuz i aint trained in military decoding.

JustRace
05-28-2003, 01:12 PM
Is that code for bomb Iran?

killed300ex
05-28-2003, 01:21 PM
ok sry my computer was jacked up and not typing all i typed its better now though. OK i was going to meet a guy to test drive a truck that i was almost 99% sure i was going to buy. we were going to meet at 6 but he wasnt there i called all his phone numbers he gave me then no answer i sat there for an hour and he never showed. The truck was a chevy 1500 short bed short cab 350 with a 5 spd transmission. decent condition for a 93 with 138000 miles for just ofer 4000
sry about the typing hope this is better for you
killed

Rip_Tear
05-28-2003, 02:56 PM
So did you get the truck? In your first post you wrote he showed up... Did he? Sounds like a good truck, what color? Just curious... :D