PDA

View Full Version : Winchester bay Thieves!!!

rhandw69
05-28-2003, 11:05 AM
First off, i dont want to start any wars on here if those involved are somehow reading this site, or otherwise. Well actually i dont care, I hope you get really pissed off about it , let me know and we can have another meeting. I just want to let everyone in on what happened at Winchester Bay this past memorial day weekend.
It was Saturday night, and we were all hanging by the fire just below the light house. I noticed my friend took off runing and I saw two guys running from our camp area. So i took off as well. We caught up to them and noticed they had swiped a 5gal gas can. So the stupid thing about the whole thing was, they had the nerve to catch and attitude with us about the whole thing. Drunk, and litterly stupid. There was one guy who contiuned to lip off he kept on saying he rode motorcross since he was 4 and bla bla bla. WHy? I have no idea. There was a tall guy with him who would just say come on lets go we dont have to talk to these guys. I asked him how old he was, he told me it was none of my business. Now they made me pull out my military attitude and get in theyre ***. So they took off. I started going to the camps rite next to where we were at and told them "see those two guys,. they are thiefs. "
Well i wasnt satisfied yet, so me and my friend watched them go into theyre camp, we hopped on the bike, rode rite into camp. My intentions were to whip everyone of theyre asses regardless of numbers. So i show up at camp, Mr. Mouth wants to lip off and fight about it. His camp had no idea what had happened. I remember some girl in camp putting her head down and she just cant beleive what they did. So his camp buddy tells me theyre sorry, but mr mouth still lips off. His buddy basicaly slaps him down into the fire. I drag him out, he still wants to lip off and fight. So i told his camp buddy to get his *** over there and put his hand or something over his mouth, or elsel i was going to whip his *** as well. I wont go on and on with what all transpired, but i gave the message that it wasnt cool to steal in my camp. About 30 minutes later, hes out walking around near camp again. He boo hooing about feeling bad, and that he is sorry and that hes not normally that kind of kid and how his camp thinks hes a piece of crap. But then later goes on to tell me he has a problem with stealing, so i had to give him the lecture of dos and donts in life. (by the way in the meantime my buddy went back over to theyre camp and got the license plate). In the end, the idiot wants to pay me just because he feels bad and that hes sorry, It wasnt even my gas, i told him he needs to make the oppology to my frient not me. SO to shut him up, i accept his 20 dollars and i told him at next day, i didnt want to see theyre candy asses around camp. As he is walking away, his tall friend mysteriously apprears behind the campers. Im not sure what they were up to, but after talking with alot of partys next to ours, he had been spotted walking around alot of camps. A tall red head. I think he kinda was the leader in the whole thing and let his freind take the beating. Next morning, they had camp packed up and were heading home.
If your in the dunes and you spot a Jacked up Black Toyota Forrunner with washington license plates and a board rack on top,,,,,keep close eye!

F-16Guy
05-28-2003, 12:37 PM
Good job! Thievery while you're camping is one of the biggest no-no's I can think of. I have always thought of the riding community as a tight-knit, honorable group. People like that, who don't understand or respect our values, need to be taught a lesson--like getting the crap kicked outta them!! :mad:

BTW, what's your AFSC? 2A674 (aircraft fuel systems) here. Luke AFB, AZ.

AndrewRRR
05-28-2003, 03:39 PM
Theives suck!!! Good thing it wasn't my camp, he'd be appologizing with the business end of a Glock in his mouth. :devil:

Narly R
05-28-2003, 03:50 PM
WOW I would have done a little elbow dropin action!:devil: That would have fixted his "stealing problem".

Porkchop
05-28-2003, 04:56 PM
hahaha no way man!! my cusin told me the same story.. well just that some guy got caught stealing this 5 gallon gas and some guys whoop'd his arse! you guys must have been camped right by them.. hmm:ermm:

rc3
05-28-2003, 05:04 PM
Oh man I wish you could ust kick the living sh** out of a theive, and cut his hand off and get away with it, We as riders need to start really kicking the piss out of these theive's. I beleive someone got there Banshee stolen from Horsfall this weekend! Let's do our best to put an end to these theive's.

rhandw69
05-28-2003, 05:06 PM
Yeah I remember talking to some guys who were next to us from Aberdeen. That was us. Im from South Bend originally, as alot of us were from that area that was there, and oregon as well. Were you there Porkchop?

Chef
05-28-2003, 05:12 PM
Hey Rhan, were the dudes who stole your gas from Washington? Did the girl who couldnt believe it have black hair? If it was my cousin I will kick his *** for you. :o

Porkchop
05-28-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by rhandw69
Yeah I remember talking to some guys who were next to us from Aberdeen. That was us. Im from South Bend originally, as alot of us were from that area that was there, and oregon as well. Were you there Porkchop?

Are you the guy that used to live right below Francis' Meats?

Nahh.... the guys didnt have room to take me, I wanted to go really badly though!!!

JOEX
05-28-2003, 05:49 PM
I can't stand thieves, they are one of the lowest life forms.

It sounds like you handled the situation very well, let's hope the dirt bag, and other potential dirt bags reading this will learn something called respect.

Joe

CHAUNCY
05-28-2003, 06:03 PM
Lets hope he never even thinks about stealing again:macho

J.A.B. Racing
05-28-2003, 06:57 PM
Ya that sucks man:scary: I got my gas can stolen up in the Trask Mout riding area and I was pissed it was full of super:huh

airheadedduner
05-29-2003, 04:56 AM
That is great you cought him. I was at florence once and at night some people came through and where stealing the racing cans, probly to sell. We had 5 stolen. They guy across from us had like 7 stolen, 5 full of 110, 2 with methonal. Lots of people lost their gas cans. I just hope that they dump the methonal in their truck when they need the fuel.

rhandw69
05-29-2003, 05:04 AM
Nope that was my father inlaw who lives below frances meats. I was the one who is from South Bend but now lives up at the AIr force base. Couldnt miss me, i was the only black guy in camp.
Chef:
I cant remember what color hair she had, it was at night, and truthfully, she wasnt my concern. All i know is they were all in a black Toyota Fore runner, lifted up, it had washington license plates and it had like a snow board rack on top. THey were trying to board that day behind the truck. They had dirt bikes with them as well. The kid who stole was like 18, he kept on saying he as going to be turning pro in a couple months. Theyre was a tall kid with him who had red hair. Im not sure if they are your cousin or not, but they seriously needed an attitude adjustment.
Whenever i go to the dunes, and if i see that vehicle, i will make every attempt to let those camped around them know about theyre past.
The kid with the red hair,,
Im really thinking he was behind this whole thing the more i think about it. I remember telling him to get the glare out of his stare before he took off. Id really like to run into that guy again.

Dune Surfer
05-29-2003, 05:10 AM
It's sad that you have to lock up everything

300exTJjeeper
05-29-2003, 06:13 AM
yeapyeapyeap when I head out to glamis or any place I always lock up everything. just to keep the people that are honest........honest and tey to prevent the losers from stealing my stuff that I work for and not them.

Str8Wicked
05-29-2003, 06:47 AM
I always lock everything up.... I still think you wasted to much time on him.... If I caught someone dead handed stealing from our camp there will be no words exchanged.. All that will happen is a beating.....

300exTJjeeper
05-29-2003, 06:50 AM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Dune Surfer
05-29-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Str8Wicked
I always lock everything up.... I still think you wasted to much time on him.... If I caught someone dead handed stealing from our camp there will be no words exchanged.. All that will happen is a beating.....

Old school thinking, from a young guy. I love it.
I gotta believe if the little jerk off lost a couple of teeth he might think twice about it next time;)

rhandw69
05-29-2003, 11:47 AM
Trust me,

He wont be coming around my camp. Situation handled.

Str8Wicked
05-29-2003, 12:38 PM
That brings up another subject.. How many pack heat when in the dunes or riding...

I usually don't myself but we always have someone who has one at the camp mainly for protection if ever needed....

Thanksgiving I had a 9mm in the Avi at all times....

Dune Surfer
05-29-2003, 12:59 PM
I do when I travel

mopar 400
05-29-2003, 01:41 PM
Packin it every time in the dunes! :macho

AndrewRRR
05-31-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by mopar 400
Packin it every time in the dunes! :macho

Same here.
If we all were packing and everyone knew it I bet we wouldn't have to lock up our bikes! Of course, there are some people I wouldn't trust with a water pistol let alone a firearm.

AFTERMARKET
05-31-2003, 05:02 PM
Everyone knows to lock up there stuff in the Dunes. A KRYPTO lock or cable is nothing. A Lock is really in place to keep an honest man honest. Not that we have done this before ;) ;) ;) But you should of noted were they were camped then when they are sleeping take every last drop of gas Pour it around there camp or in the middle of camp then Light it make sure you make alot of noise when its lit to see them come running out! :eek2: :eek2:

GETSOME
06-01-2003, 05:05 AM
Hey Rhan, man that sucks. My wife, buddies and myself were also at Winchester Bay for memorial. We were camped right at the end of the BLM property line. You did the right thing. Somethimes sticky little situations like that end up way worse. Like if that idiot were to gain support from his buddies and turn it into a 11 vs. 2 drunken, pointless brawl. Seen that one too many times. The ole' testosorone + beer = dumbness equation.

AndrewRRR
06-01-2003, 07:27 AM
Yeah, a lot of good that alcohol ban did eh? We were at Sandlake memorial day weekend this year and I think there were more accidents than last year. We joked that it was because too many people were sober. Thats why drunks always walk away from accidents, they just kinda go limp on impact. LOL

I'm suprised I didn't hear about any thefts at Sandlake. Usually it's worse than the southern dunes for that kind of stuff. The locals have sticky fingers :grr: I made sure to lock up all our stuff. We parked our trailers in the old wagon train fashon (circle the wagons! the in-juns are a-commin!). lol

Str8Wicked
06-02-2003, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by AFTERMARKET
Everyone knows to lock up there stuff in the Dunes. A KRYPTO lock or cable is nothing. A Lock is really in place to keep an honest man honest. Not that we have done this before ;) ;) ;) But you should of noted were they were camped then when they are sleeping take every last drop of gas Pour it around there camp or in the middle of camp then Light it make sure you make alot of noise when its lit to see them come running out! :eek2: :eek2:

At try to sandwich my quad between my tent and Avi when we are out there so at least some noise I would be able to hear if someone tried to sneak up on us....

rhandw69
06-02-2003, 09:48 AM
Getsome:
What end is that towards where you were camped? Is is towards Coos or the lighthouse end?

L.Vegas400
06-09-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Str8Wicked
That brings up another subject.. How many pack heat when in the dunes or riding...
ALWAYS. Tarus .40 stainless. i think the stainless are a little more intimidating than a blued gun, granted they all would be intimidating if pointed in your direction.:macho

400exrules
06-30-2003, 09:27 AM
wuts an Avi

CHAUNCY
06-30-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
wuts an Avi

Chevy Avalanch- Avi for short;)

Dune Surfer
07-01-2003, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
wuts an Avi

A fugly regular truck with a bunch of tonka plastic stuck on it.

JabberJaw
07-01-2003, 08:25 AM
Is "litterly stupid" like when people throw trash out in front of the cops?