PDA

View Full Version : mostly any air trick

sparks400
05-27-2003, 11:07 AM
if ne 1 needs help of some air tricks ill help ya but these r the only ones i can help ya out with
no footer
one footer
no hander
superman
can can
one hander
no hander lander
double can
thats about it just post and ill get back to ya

Dan_Guetter
05-27-2003, 11:18 AM
lets see some pix!!!!

sparks400
05-27-2003, 11:19 AM
still have 16 pics to take on the camara lol, i cant wait to see them though

quader400
05-27-2003, 01:42 PM
alright tell me what you can about the superman. i have done them before but when i try to bring it back i dont. i land in the same postion with my feet way back?

sparks400
05-28-2003, 09:42 AM
ok u know how to get off thats it easy part, gettin back on is the hardest part of most tricks, ok what u do is make sure ur front end isnt to high in the air or else this aint gona work, ok u pull ur self back up and then bring ur feet to the pegs, yea it seems easy but belive it is hard, hope u get them going again, and hope this was works with u

Sick0
05-28-2003, 10:00 AM
I'm having trouble getting one handers and nofooters. I'm just getting one footers do you think you can help me.

sparks400
05-28-2003, 11:36 AM
ok with no footers u do what u do with one footers expect with 2, or if u want to get fancy u like sit down in the air and put ur feet foward and put them back on, one handers u dont take ur hand off to much or else ull land one handed and lose control if that landing isnt good enough, or if ur landing is perfect and u r high enough u can do a suicide one hander
-sparks

Sick0
05-28-2003, 01:33 PM
wow, I was trying take one hand off and getting them perfect. Then I tryed to take both hands. but I didn't get them back in time. myh buddy got a pics.

sparks400
05-28-2003, 01:36 PM
good job!!!!! didn't it feel weird liek that in the air?? it does when i do it

atvchik400ex
05-28-2003, 01:37 PM
lets see some pix!!!!
i agree with that...i need to see proof..but since you seem like you know what ur talkin about ill believe you. but you dont know how to do a cordova?? thats my favorite trick!!!
~kt:D

sparks400
05-28-2003, 01:43 PM
read earier in the form i still 16 pics left on the camara, cordova's r also my favorite i would like to learn those one day but right now i dont kno how :(

Sick0
05-28-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by sparks400
read earier in the form i still 16 pics left on the camara, cordova's r also my favorite i would like to learn those one day but right now i dont kno how :(

I think cordovas are easy. there more scary to do thats they are hard. All you do is lock the top of your foo in to the handlebars. then bend your knees throught your arms while looking back. you have to kinda pull with arms with the direction of your knees.

The cordova is just scary because you are losing sight of the landing for a pretty long time while being in a wierd posintion

hessianmx111
05-28-2003, 02:06 PM
mostly any air trick
no footer
one footer
no hander
superman
can can
one hander
no hander lander
double can

what no steralizer, shaolin, holyman,ssg,nac nac>>
:devil:
just playin dog but im gonna need some pictures of that superman cause your explanation wasnt too convincing:ermm:

Sick0
05-28-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by sparks400
if ne 1 needs help of some air tricks ill help ya but these r the only ones i can help ya out with
no footer
one footer
no hander
superman
can can
one hander
no hander lander
double can
thats about it just post and ill get back to ya

He sould say, he knows most easy tricks.

sparks400
05-28-2003, 02:19 PM
ok this is how it goes down im gonna get a new bike sunday the 400ex and im gonna have to practice on that with all of the moves i can do, u kno goin to from a blaster to a 400ex is a big difference, and the thought of losing sight of my landing that scares the crap out of me, but ill have to get thgose pics sometime i dont kno when cause i got to find the camara moms put it somewhere so ill look for and take some pics. thanks for backin me up sick
-sparks

Sick0
05-28-2003, 02:29 PM
I think I have all of the easy trick dailed, its the hard trick I'm have trouble doing over are jump and still make them look good. I was trying sidewinders(nohanded double cans) and by the time I got my both my feet togather I was are at the top of my peak of my jump. So When I go for the no hander part, I couldn't take my hands off that much.I wish we had a good bid practice jump.

sparks400
05-28-2003, 02:33 PM
OMG Sick ur sick aready trying sidewinders, u got balls, good luck dont fall, looks like i got to practice lol, i got make my practice jump bigger to
-sparks

Sick0
05-30-2003, 09:55 AM
It wasn't that bad. I kinda of had a head start. I use to ride bmx for about ten years and got pretty darn good at it. so when I jump on the quad tricks were pretty easy. I learn how to nofooted cancan before I would hit a 2nd gear jump. and is seam once you learn the basics tricks you easly built off them to do harder tricks. I still having trouble doing a decent superman. I and do superman seat grab barspins on a bmx bike. I geuss its a likttle diffrent. Theres no fender in the way.

Sick0
05-30-2003, 09:56 AM
Same thing with us we need to make a big'old jump tahst easy and I fell more comfortable to do some of the harder tricks.