PDA

View Full Version : June 1rst D6 Harescramble Rausch Creek

jlhughes750
05-27-2003, 08:46 AM
This sunday at Rausch Creek park here in Pa.

This is a District 6 Harescramble points event.

The race will be held at the Rausch Creek ride park a few miles from where they held the GNCC a few weeks ago.

Check out these site for details:
www.amadistrict6.com
www.rauschcreekracing.com

Its a great track, woods based with lots of hills, tight technical spots, some rock sections. Lots of GNCC fast guys will make the trip back from the Ohio GNCC on Sat. Come try it out or just come up to watch. Anyone planning on goint to the park to ride, why not try out a Harescramble.. A (expert)classes and Vet classes pay CASH!!!!!!!!!CASH!!!!!!!!!CASH!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO>>>>>> if you ride a 2 stroke PLEASE bring it to this event and sign up in the A class, the 2 stroke A class is lacking entrys lately. Easy money, payback is usually good. The rules state that once u earn 80 B class points then u have to move to the A class. For years there was such a huge step from B to A that many would quit or run 4 stroke. Now the 2 stroke A class is thin...

later, JLHughes #750

cuthere

ex kid
05-27-2003, 11:59 AM
yo j, i'm headed up as long as i dont crash my bike in practice this week. maybe i'll see you there if you guys make it back. i herd its gonna be ruff.

propartsracing
05-27-2003, 01:32 PM
Hey Jay,

We're planning on running Rausch on Sunday. Hopefully it will stop raining over here. Mike went there this past Sunday & he said it was really muddy.

Trish

250rpilot
05-27-2003, 01:51 PM
i would love to go, but there is nothing in the forecast but rain from today until next monday:mad:

if i go, this will be my first race of any type, any tips?? what class should i enter??

Ryan
05-27-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by 250rpilot
i would love to go, but there is nothing in the forecast but rain from today until next monday:mad:

if i go, this will be my first race of any type, any tips?? what class should i enter??

NICE QUAD!

250rpilot
05-27-2003, 02:06 PM
thanks, its currently for sale, though i may just keep it. if i do, i will be at rausch within the next 2 wks.

Ryan
05-27-2003, 02:46 PM
Why would ya wanna sell it? I would keep her!

AtvMxRider
05-27-2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
NICE QUAD!

250rpilot
05-27-2003, 03:06 PM
i dont want to sell, but other situations in my life may make me sell it....

jlhughes750
05-28-2003, 01:52 AM
if u race Rausch!!!!!!! get a big tank and get rid of those fancy wheels, you'll trash them!!!!!!!!!!!

TLC
05-28-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by propartsracing
Hey Jay,

We're planning on running Rausch on Sunday. Hopefully it will stop raining over here. Mike went there this past Sunday & he said it was really muddy.

Trish

Rick and I were there Sunday around 3pm. It was muddy, but we had a great time.:)

05-28-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by 250rpilot

ace the headlight ..if your gonna race

jlhughes750
05-29-2003, 01:48 AM
first harescramble run B, i know u have an R so run 2 stroke B.
they have a Vet class for over 30 but its a cash class and is almost as fast as A. B for the first one.....

If u can win in the B class then move to A or Vet.

u can race A right away there are no rules against it, but out of respect and safety its always good to try B the first time.

ex kid
06-01-2003, 02:14 PM
just got back a few hours ago. super rough track,really muddy, but it was friggin awsome. i think tyson thomas took the overall. i raced 0-230, it was just me and another guy and i finished 2 min and 30 sec ahead. i saw j there, was anyone else there. we only had about 50 riders total.

250rpilot
06-01-2003, 02:20 PM
i didnt go cuz of the rain.....finally stopped here around noon, then rained some more later on.

jlhughes750
06-02-2003, 06:20 AM
i went,it rained the entire ride there, then cleared up the track was not that muddy, there were a few holes to go around. More people should have come it was an awsome track, there were a few muddy hils that some people could not go up. A few water crossing that u had to be alert in. It was really great, just wish the weather was better. I got 2nd in 4stroke A Tyson Thomas won the overall and 4 stroke A class.

Congrats to EXRIDERS member exkid he won his class by a few minutes on his 250ex. this was his first real woods race and it was a tough one. i don't think i would have ridden a 250ex on some of those hills!!!!!! Congrats EXKid!!!!

later, J

ex kid
06-02-2003, 08:24 AM
thanks alot j. it was cool talkin to you. i couldn't belive you got got 2nd on a stock 400. i dont know how you do it with all thoose dales and r's. tyson was the dude with the go tee and the backward hat wasn't he?

i was surprised with myself that i caught alot of the bike bikes and pased them. my first lap was 22 min. my dad said and after that i hit a tree and had some serious problems with the throttle. it alomost locked up. i think the cable stretched or somthing. at that point i fell off pace completely cause my thumb got so bad.