PDA

View Full Version : Ohio riders

y2k330ex
05-27-2003, 05:50 AM
I am looking to get together with some people and do some MX track riding. Searching on the net i've found quite a few tracks in Ohio.

Ok lets see

Beans Park and Broken spokes are both really close to me. Anyone planning on going up there soon? I want to get some track time in, I have many been a trail rider my entire life, but i want to get some MX experience in there! Probably look like a big ***** on the track but hey doesn't everyone at first?!\

E-mail me at aaronllmm@attbi.com if you would be interested in meeting up. We could try to get a lot of EX riders up there, well i am an ex-exrider but you know i still love the EXs )

yellowex01
05-28-2003, 12:26 AM
Where in Ohio do you live? I am from Mayfield.

y2k330ex
06-03-2003, 05:59 AM
I live in st. clairsville, oh

e-mail me at aaronllmm@attbi.com

Trxrider
06-03-2003, 01:56 PM
I am from akron. Is there anybody out there that lives close to me that knows good places to ride that r close. I need a local place to ride. I am tired of spending most of my sat and sunday driving to a place to ride. I am looking for some place cool to ride with in 10 or 15 min from my house. If any body knows please let me know.
Thanks

XANDADA
06-04-2003, 02:03 AM
Here are couple places near you:

Outlaw Extreme (http://outlawextreme.com/index.htm)
& Elson Street is right down the road. I'll probably be going to Elson on the 14th. Bear Creek is around there also but I hear it totally sucks so I've never gone there. If anyone heard of anything else or has some land they want to share, I'm always looking for new places too.

02REDEXRIDER
06-04-2003, 10:57 AM
hey guys i am moving to ohio i am either moving to bainbridge or springfield. i was hoping there were some good places to ride up there

Trxrider
06-04-2003, 01:52 PM
Where exactly is Elson st. . I like to go there but I have no idea where it is. Please let me know. If it is nice this weekend I might be able to gather up my guy's and head out there.
Thanks

yellowex01
06-04-2003, 01:58 PM
Might be heading out to Outlaw this saturday. Still need to dial the front end in a bit..Supposed to be around 75. Can summer finally be coming?