PDA

View Full Version : Shock Pro's shock covers review

XANDADA
05-27-2003, 04:31 AM
Since I see a lot of posts asking about shock cover recommendations, I thought I would post something about a company called Shock Pro's (http://www.shockpros.com/atv.htm) since I recently had a good experience with them. My old worn out Shockwear's definately needed replacing and I wanted something a little different. The quality of the Shock Pro's covers are in my opinion a step beyond much of the competition and yet pricing is very attractive($39.95 for a full set delivered). They are made of water resistant nylon and fasten with velcro. They have some pretty nice lookin' graphics that will set your ride apart as well as the standard solid colors. Delivery took about 3 weeks. Here are some pics of the covers on the 250R.

XANDADA
05-27-2003, 04:32 AM
Close-up

XANDADA
05-27-2003, 04:32 AM
Standard black

nacs400ex
05-27-2003, 09:21 AM
Yeah I had a pair on the 300ex. They were from last year, so they didnt have the flames or anything. It was sweet cause I bought two packs for $40 CDN thats 2 PAIRS of fronts and 2 rears. That was when shockpros was trying to get their name out. I believe they are from Ontario because the owner is always at all of the ATV/Dirtbike/Sled shows around here.

WARNING: I found this out the hard way. If you are going to wash them, dont wash them with heat, the shockpro logo WILL come off, It kinda like melts off because it like an iron on.

Just thought I would tell anyone who was gunna clean them.