PDA

View Full Version : Went riding today......and brought the camera

CBW
05-26-2003, 03:40 PM
Well it was on the local MX track,,,,,,,no i am not an accomplished MX rider but i had fun anyway today........:p

Like i said i wasnt clearing everything,,,but had fun. There was this one hill about 20-25 feet in length and it was fun to rail up in 4th pinned and fly.......here is that pic..yeah i had jhust landed so its not a great pic but it is good of the hill..,,,,,,,,,and the one following is me coming off the hill......the rest speak for themselves.

Be nice now guys,,,,,,,i do not race so i was just out messin:cool:

CBW
05-26-2003, 03:42 PM
coming off.....

KASCHAK
05-26-2003, 03:42 PM
looks like fun got anymore pics? :blah:

CBW
05-26-2003, 03:43 PM
close up........

CHAUNCY
05-26-2003, 03:45 PM
Looks like fun. Is the backround in the first pic a place to ride or is it strictly a MX park ?

CBW
05-26-2003, 03:45 PM

KASCHAK
05-26-2003, 03:48 PM
looks like a nice soft landing. in the last pic looks like a sweet tripple.

CBW
05-26-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Looks like fun. Is the backround in the first pic a place to ride or is it strictly a MX park ?

The way far back ground is not for riding..(i dont think????)...and the middle hill is part ot the MX track,,,,,,,,and the MXtrack is all on BLM land and is open for riding everyday from 7am to 8pm But there is plenty of trail riding area around the MX track to ride..........the background is across the highway..............

CBW
05-26-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by 400ex_kaschak
looks like a nice soft landing. in the last pic looks like a sweet tripple.

With my axis shocks it was all soft......even when i messed up.....:macho

and actually one landing is out of picture ,,,,,,,,that is a double-double.........

Bikes were clearing it,,,,,,,,,but i have to go to work tomorrow:eek2:

JOEX
05-26-2003, 03:55 PM
So... did the quad get dirty?:p j/k
Great pics, I just might have to relocate! LOL!
What camera are you using? I'm thinking about getting one. (digital)

Joe

CBW
05-26-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
So... did the quad get dirty?:p j/k
Great pics, I just might have to relocate! LOL!
What camera are you using? I'm thinking about getting one. (digital)

Joe

Yeah it did:(,,,,{TEAR} .......LOL:D

But i will clean it up tomorrow,,,grease everything and change oil:cool:

Camrea........lets see its a..........SONY DSC-P51

RED121572
05-26-2003, 03:59 PM
Nice jumps there hoss!!:macho

CowsBitePeople
05-26-2003, 04:01 PM
Sweet pics :macho I wish we had a track like that or a track to begin with around here....

CBW
05-26-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by RED121572
Nice jumps there hoss!!:macho

Thanks!!!! I had a blast. and have a blister on my hand to prove it...

I forgot to put my gloves on at the first........and ...towards the end the 310 was riding me..........LOL:p

Id go back next weekend but i am going to Phoenix.......

Right now i have 40 acres ,,,,,,,,,,a practice track will need to be made now i think......;)

KASCHAK
05-26-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by CBW
Camrea........lets see its a..........SONY DSC-P51
i had one of them... you stole it. :cuss: :( jk i got one of them too :D not to bad of a camera. the screen pics look bad but on the computer there good. :devil:

05-26-2003, 04:16 PM
nice pics. looks like fun.

QuadJunkies
05-26-2003, 04:44 PM
looks like a nice place to ride!!! great pics ...blah:

sweet300ex
05-26-2003, 11:56 PM
looks like a sweet place to ride Chris!!
nice pics!

muff
05-27-2003, 12:01 AM
nice pics looks like fun

now i finally see that you do ride your quads :p

05-27-2003, 02:03 AM
^ was going to say same thing ..;)
hope ya had a good time Chris

CBW
05-27-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by muff
nice pics looks like fun

now i finally see that you do ride your quads :p

:ermm: ......i must have had everybody thinking i built my stuff to sit in the shop like my pic here,,,,,,,,its just a well maintained machine thats all........:D.........

you all just need to move out here so we can go riding........then you would see............LOL

and yes i had a blast;).........the only problem is that ......i have to go to work today and all i really want to do is go to the dunes:cool:

Thanks for the replys guys........;)

wb300ex
05-27-2003, 02:47 AM
nice looks great

QuadJunkies
05-27-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by CBW
:ermm: ......i must have had everybody thinking i built my stuff to sit in the shop like my pic here,,,,,,,,its just a well maintained machine thats all........:D.........

you all just need to move out here so we can go riding........then you would see............LOL

and yes i had a blast;).........the only problem is that ......i have to go to work today and all i really want to do is go to the dunes:cool:

Thanks for the replys guys........;) I was curious.. what state you from? Is ther much sand where you live?

CBW
05-27-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I was curious.. what state you from? Is ther much sand where you live?

I am in southwestern colorado......in the fourcorners if you are familar with your geography:D

And as far as sand goes there is some......but one place is in Greenriver, utah past Moab Utah,,,,about 4hrs from me..and the other isnt really sand dunes but more like sandy hills........but its only an hour away and pretty fun place to go for an afternoon

QuadJunkies
05-27-2003, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by CBW
I am in southwestern colorado......in the fourcorners if you are familar with your geography:D

And as far as sand goes there is some......but one place is in Greenriver, utah past Moab Utah,,,,about 4hrs from me..and the other isnt really sand dunes but more like sandy hills........but its only an hour away and pretty fun place to go for an afternoon I didnt relize you lived so close to Idaho.:) You should come down and dune with me sometime.I have a guy from Exriders coming up from Colorado in July. Is the riding good at Moab?

CBW
05-27-2003, 03:29 AM
Moab as you may know is a 4WD mecca.........there are litterally hundreds of trails to ride on......most are for the non sport quad rider, jeeps and rock crawlers....,,,,,but some can be done on sport quads and they take you past some really great rock formations......like this pic from near gemini bridges Its a canyon wall 400 foot tall......the canyon is bull canyon......

and the dunes are small,,,,,,,,compared to glamis or something,,but with the slick rock and navajo sandsotne formaitons around it is a great place to ride and check out the scenery

QuadJunkies
05-27-2003, 05:11 AM
Ive seen alot of pics of Moab, it looked pretty rough and HOT:eek: I bet the sceenery is awsome though...;)

muff
05-27-2003, 01:23 PM
wow that cliff is huge

i still cant get over how clean you can get your quads, what do u use?

RuffRyder400ex
05-27-2003, 01:57 PM
nice pics lokks like fun

KASCHAK
05-27-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by muff
wow that cliff is huge

i still cant get over how clean you can get your quads, what do u use?

soap?:D i use s.o.s pads and them some greased lightning. then some dawn in hot watter then sponge it dry. comes shiny every time. sos only on the dirt in the plastics. kinda works like plastic renew. makes them look a little white. but mothers will fix that.

CBW
05-27-2003, 04:33 PM
I use a special soap i buy in 55 gallon drums for my HOTSY pressure washer.....its about $200 but works very well.......i never use anything that scrubs my quads......its all hosed off with hot water.

And yes quadjunkies it is HOT in moab in the summer......i stay away from there until early fall........:p