PDA

View Full Version : old people yelling

KASCHAK
05-26-2003, 02:44 PM
ever have old people yell at you while you were on your quad. its kinda funny when there," hey sunny come here i need to tell you something. you see your path there on your ride thing. i used to walk that trail back in........... couple minutes later. i dont ever want to see you on that path again.

they start off nice and then they get cocky then they get downrigh agressive. any stories?

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by 400ex_kaschak
ever have old people yell at you while you were on your quad. its kinda funny when there," hey sunny come here i need to tell you something. you see your path there on your ride thing. i used to walk that trail back in........... couple minutes later. i dont ever want to see you on that path again.

they start off nice and then they get cocky then they get downrigh agressive. any stories?

that's cool man:rolleyes:

toby400ex
05-26-2003, 02:54 PM
Agressive old people suck:cuss:

killed300ex
05-26-2003, 03:02 PM
yea today this old guy was like you cant ride on those trails they are walking trails and are on someones property i go are they on your property he says no then continues by saying the ila is going to come after you ( i think it is a neighbor hood organization) but he was being prick to me so i started giving it back i was like ohh the ila arnt they closly related to the cia cause i wouldnt want them comeing after me they scare me thi ewnt on for like 5 minutes then i was like screw you its not even your property stfu started my quad and road of in the middle of his sentence went loaded the quad in my truck and left he was so pissed at me but hey ohh well
killed
PS i hate grouchy old people who are against quad riders

KASCHAK
05-26-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by toby400ex
Agressive old people suck:cuss:

haha well said. :D

Nausty
05-26-2003, 04:27 PM
lol, I like watchin' them drive.... as long as i'm not behind em'. Also I hate when they act like you should give them respect and they arn't thankful for it. Like you hold the door open for em' and stuff like that and most of em' don't say thanks or anything. Some old people are cool but I hate the grouchy ones who b**** at everything. jmo.

CHAUNCY
05-26-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
Some old people are cool but I hate the grouchy ones who b**** at everything. jmo.

I agree

JOEX
05-26-2003, 04:47 PM
It sounds to me like he was being polite....
But politeness seems to be lost among the younger genration:( :ermm:

Joe

Derek
05-26-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by QuAdRaCeR244
that's cool man:rolleyes:

Dude just let the kid post. Thats like the 4th post today i've seen you use the "thats cool man" attitude with the rolleyes:rolleyes:

05-26-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
lol, I like watchin' them drive.... as long as i'm not behind em'. Also I hate when they act like you should give them respect and they arn't thankful for it. Like you hold the door open for em' and stuff like that and most of em' don't say thanks or anything. Some old people are cool but I hate the grouchy ones who b**** at everything. jmo.

Old, young or even the ones with legs up to her ears when they do that just look them in the eye and say clearly "your welcome" it works for me but, I enjoy showing people what inconsiderate arse holes they are :D

As far those crotchedy (sp lol) old folk go just yes them to death it will benefit you in the long run and most cant hear you anyhow. Tell them some off the wall story about how your grand dad used to walk that same trail 400 miles to school every day and how he loved to ride his quad with you when you were younger and he was still alive etc, and rember BS is a great tool :)

05-26-2003, 06:45 PM
without the we wouldnt exist.... show some friggin respect

sweet300ex
05-26-2003, 11:51 PM
one time this guy was walkin around were I ride, he waved so i went over and talked to him, he said hi and stuff and so did i and he seemed cool, then he started asking me about my 300 and tellin me he had a CR250, the out of now were he was like THAT THING IS TOO DAMN LOUD!!! and then he just left, it was wierd

KASCHAK
05-27-2003, 03:39 PM
most the old people around here are pretty cool. they dont really care about the noice its how fast everyone around here goes. my grandfather know he used to race. he knows that to have a faster bike it needs to be alittle louder. and he always tells me to keep it clean, creates less drag and makes it faster, faster then thoes pipes, and filters will. hes just kidding around but he is right about keeping it clean. :)

BaD_250ex
05-27-2003, 04:00 PM
Me and my friend were going down the road and the car coming torwards us swerved into are lane, so we swerved away and he came back head on with us till we stopped and some old guy started yellin and screamin "these roads get as slick as ice somtimes, you boys dont need to..BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH" that all I heard cause my friend whipped a ***** "a donut" and headed the other way and i did the same and he chased us till we blew rocks at his car. :devil:

KASCHAK
05-27-2003, 04:04 PM
pure evil at work :devil:

deathman53
05-27-2003, 04:05 PM
some old person yelled at me two weeks ago for racing cars down the road in the an empty gravel parking lot on my 250r. I beat all but one guy on a corvette from a dead stop.

Fender Bender
05-27-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Derek
Dude just let the kid post. Thats like the 4th post today i've seen you use the "thats cool man" attitude with the rolleyes:rolleyes:

He must be one of the old aggressive people:eek: :blah:

joshyz125
05-27-2003, 04:12 PM
What really sucks is when the the people aren't old that are yelling at you, a friend of mine lives just out of the city limits, fairly rural area. we can sit outside and not see one cop go by all day, as soon as we so much as push our quad's out of the trailer/garage, the neighbors are calilng the cops, you seen them go by every 5 minutes. We have some of the most suck ***** neighbors in the u.s. of a. Why can't people mind there own business. I sometimes wonder if they're not just jelous because we're having more fun then they are.

KASCHAK
05-27-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by joshyz125
What really sucks is when the the people aren't old that are yelling at you, a friend of mine lives just out of the city limits, fairly rural area. we can sit outside and not see one cop go by all day, as soon as we so much as push our quad's out of the trailer/garage, the neighbors are calilng the cops, you seen them go by every 5 minutes. We have some of the most suck ***** neighbors in the u.s. of a. Why can't people mind there own business. I sometimes wonder if they're not just jelous because we're having more fun then they are.

there jelous were too cool for them :cool: while were going fast :blah: they sit on there @s$ :(

05-27-2003, 04:45 PM
Me and my cuzin were ridin up north to a friends house and some old guy with a dog goes in front of me so i politely stop and talk to the guy !!!!(((KEEP IN MIND STATE COP THE OTHER DAY SAID IT WAS LEGAL TO RIDE ON SIDE OF ROAD AND SO DID DNR)))))!!!!!
Anyways he is tellin me its illegal and he doesnt ever wanna see me ridin and i tell him hey ah buddy its legal so maybe you should call the sheriffs before you flag me down and yell at me.. he goes YOUR FULL OF SH1T and hes like DONT GIVE ME ANY OF YOUR SH1T.. Right about there my temper sky rocketed i wanted to hit him in the face. he kept talkin started my dirtbike up reved the piss otta it and floored it otta there. I almost went ape nuts on him.