PDA

View Full Version : Thomas- Is your KTM together yet??

400exBro
05-26-2003, 10:02 AM
I was wondering if you got that bad boy together yet..?? get ECAtv to post some pics... you think your gona make it to Paisley this weekend?

and Tells what set up your running, axis pep, etc..??

nacs400ex
05-26-2003, 11:45 AM
Yeah, I gotta see pics of this thing:D

forum
05-26-2003, 01:41 PM
Axis. i think he said he ws picking it up this week

thomas
05-26-2003, 03:08 PM
YES!!! It is in my basement!! The only thing missing are the fenders but I borrow a set from Richard until I get the orange stuff. I am running Axis, RPM, Lonestar, Gibson, all the good stuff.
Only drove it once, but it goes!! Need some turfs yet, don't like Holeshots. I don't know yet if I will go to Paisley, need to practice a little first. Picked up a digital cam tonight , will make some pics tomorrow but I don't know how to post them. Maybe I'll send them to FORUM and he can put them up.

killed300ex
05-26-2003, 03:10 PM
sounds like a sick quad cant wait to see pics
killed

400exBro
05-26-2003, 11:24 PM
sweet deal...

what kind of plastic, fullbore??
Ya i need to pratice too, 2 weeks without riding is bugging me i will out at track near by riding all day... I hope it doesn't rain becuase is just going to suck, they are calling for it all week..:eek2:

but you will be at the nationals at gopher dunes for sure then..
can't wait to see it..::

forum
05-27-2003, 05:12 AM
email from tom

KTM-
I got it !!!! FAST!!!
I'll send some pics, just need to get my hand on a camara.
Still no fenders. But I have some old ones for now.

Hahaha tom your to funny man. talk about straight ot hte point. Send me some pics tommy. I use hotmail so the pics gotta be small. but i'll clean out my inbox. You could also send them to Bro if my mailbox is to small. anyways. I can't wait to see it.

Fleshwound
05-27-2003, 05:23 AM
yes that does sounds sick...
i wanna see some pics of this beast..
screw practice just come out and start gettin those holeshots...
cant wait for this weekend, havent had a race in a while...

400exBro
05-27-2003, 11:43 AM
my e-mail is
honda400ex_racer@hotmail.com

damn i found out today that my stuff won't be in till end of this week(if i am lucky) or next week... so i hope it don't rain, or else it won't be traction happy for me!!!

pratice,who needs it (expect for me)... just show up and rip that track apart... i want to see banks face when you pass him...:eek:

o and for the nationals, you think Jasmine Plante is going to show up?? doubt it, but it would be sweet... i didn't know he was running a crf this year either, damn it is nice too.. freaking 2nd in the holeshot at Macon behind JJ, Plante got potentail...

Fleshwound
05-27-2003, 11:46 AM
yeah plante is good at the holeshot...
although thomas has beat him before on his old 330r...
get some dam pics up somehow!!!lol

thomas
05-27-2003, 02:55 PM
Took some pics today, waiting for them to arrive by e-mail from my friend. Put some turfs on the rear today, and made Richards old plastic fit. Talked to Frank Schuster tonight, I might just go to Gopher this Sunday and set up the bike and get some miles on the old body. Can't stand listening to Bank all weekend!!
He bought a YZ450f and switched motors, but found out it doesn't work without some major surgery!! It is at Tennysons right now trying to get it in. He thinks it will be waaay faster than the 426 but I doubt 2 ponies are going to make such a difference.
Also the 4 speed tranny would scare me a little.

400exBro
05-27-2003, 03:00 PM
OMG he put in the 450... man he must have money growing on trees, :eek2: ya the 4 speed doesn't go over to well with me... i remember forum saying that bank was always looking for another gear on the 426... But we will see... is he going to be at Paisley this weekend?

Go to gopher dunes on saturday and get it setup and come up on sunday to race...
Did ECAtv put a headstay mount on the frame??

Also where is a good place to park at paisley?? i don't want to be all surround by dirt bikes, and 3 miles away from the track.. And does the track get rough near the end???

250x#93
05-27-2003, 03:04 PM
I wanna see a pick:devil:

forum
05-27-2003, 03:47 PM
wow bank is nuts. he should just race that raptor if hes worried about power. i bet that 450 wont make much difference at all.

Fibe Industries
05-27-2003, 04:46 PM
I was talkng to plante laST week him and pelchute are comming down the night before.
Parks OUT

400exBro
05-27-2003, 11:23 PM
sweet deal...

I bet it is getting banks all worried... plus there is a $2000 pro purse...

so where is a good place to park at Paisley???