PDA

View Full Version : what tricks are you working on or have just accomplished

Nausty
05-26-2003, 06:08 AM
well lately i've been learning new tricks or getting new tricks locked down every time I ride.

Basically on my last ride I got heel clickers locked down and was doing em' on some huge jumps and I just got superman wheelies locked down last weekend and i gotta say its way easier than I thought it would be. I also gotta lot of small wheelie tricks down. Right now i'm gonna start working on air tricks which would be no foot can and cliff hanger and for wheelies will pry be the one where you sit backwards and ride em' and other than that and the one where you jump into a high chair wheelie and a ape hanger i'll have all the wheelies down just about.

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 06:21 AM
i haven't riden my quad in a while but on my friend's 2003 Yamaha TT-R90 on Friday i was doing some small heelclickers, whips, no footed cans, no footers, and no handers. i am working on getting a lot bigger with my tricks. now that it is summer i will have a lot of time to get more tricks down.

Sick0
05-26-2003, 06:27 AM
I've been try to learn cat nacs and lazyboys. I and do lazy boys but i"m trying to get them to look good. I not having good luck on the cat nac though. I only tryed it a couple of times .

hessianmx111
05-26-2003, 09:36 AM
well off my lil ramp i can do cancans, did a can lander on accident once,fendergrabs,fendergrab to no hand lander,small whip(cant bring it back much), but i cant do a friggin decent spread out no footer without floating away from the bike:grr: and i almost for got i can do a lil shinscraper thing on the bars. im trying to progress into candy bars and possibly heelclickers when i get to a track soon

quader400
05-26-2003, 03:54 PM
ive been trying cordovas but cant get my knees far enough, tried supermans did a few then started to fall, and cant bend enough to do a heel clicker. here a pic of my cordova anyone got any advice? and dont make fun of me there a little more extended now but this is the only pic i have of it.

Nausty
05-26-2003, 04:04 PM
i don't think I can help you with the cordova but probably the heel clicker. I know a lot of people say they can't bend that way but its all on how you move your body. Try to get your butt higher up and more forward and you should have it. I can't wait tell I ride, I wanna try a bunch of stuff.

Sick0
05-26-2003, 04:18 PM
They mosy important thing to heel clickers is to preload. You will have alot of trouble getting heelclickers if you don't.

Ex_Rider43
05-26-2003, 04:33 PM
a good tip I can give to you about the cordovas is to put your feet before starting to get the arch on your back. take it step by step also and you will be ok.

once your familiar with putting your feet on the bars go for it.

thats what I have to say about the cordovas but hey, Im not sheldon riggs!!!

:eek:

Wired
05-26-2003, 04:46 PM
:eek:

racerx573
05-26-2003, 05:07 PM
I've done:
Heel clicker, no footers, 1 footers, nac nacs, no hander landers, look and point :p , look back, and in the air tilting the quad. Nothin big, but my dad doesn't want me doing tricks, wants me to concentrate on racing.

D-4our
05-26-2003, 07:06 PM
ive been workin on a superman for awhile now but im not even close yet, basically the only tricks ive executed are yur nothings and down and ive been workin on my whips lately, speaking of which, if anybody has a picture of the best quad whip youve seen id appreciate if you post it, thanks.

trueblue450
05-28-2003, 08:24 AM
This week at bluff I got a no footed can can pretty good. need to work on the extension. Cliff hangers are getting better. Nac nacs are easy, I think next will be cordova or superman... hmmm :confused:

Sick0
05-28-2003, 01:40 PM
Yet I been getting cordovas. And Getting nofooters pretty good

400grl
05-28-2003, 02:03 PM
baby no-footers........:rolleyes:

400EXrider#91
05-29-2003, 09:39 AM
on cordovas i can get me knees up over the handle bars but i can't get the arch in my back like sheldon

nacsEX
05-29-2003, 01:45 PM
the basics for now, clickers, no-footed cans, cliff hangers and nac nacs basically

Nausty
05-29-2003, 04:08 PM
I got my clickers down, next is cans and cliffs. I think i'll learn em' pretty fast though.

user101
05-31-2003, 07:36 PM
shaolins, strippers, dead body, holy man, front flip, barrel roll, body variable 720's and twitch whip

JACZ400
06-01-2003, 01:31 AM
I have got heelclickers, double cans, all the easy stuff and cliff hangers down. I was workin on supermans and I did one and was fully extended but it was too late, i almost got back on but i just fell off under the four wheeler, hurt a lil:blah: . But after the race season is over I am gonna take my plastic off and do some insane tricks, the rear plastic.

Sick0
06-01-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by JACZ400
I have got heelclickers, double cans, all the easy stuff and cliff hangers down. I was workin on supermans and I did one and was fully extended but it was too late, i almost got back on but i just fell off under the four wheeler, hurt a lil:blah: . But after the race season is over I am gonna take my plastic off and do some insane tricks, the rear plastic.

I was think about taking the plastic of and just mount the seat on. Or I was thinking of cutting some old plastic down so I have something to cover the battery and othere stuff.

ThorRacingGirl
06-02-2003, 10:10 AM
I can do a no footer, no hander, and a look back. but i just started