PDA

View Full Version : tramp bike

WildCatRacer
05-26-2003, 03:50 AM
any have or try using a trmp bike for training?

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 04:01 AM
i have one. i will try to get pics today but i'm not sure if my degital camera will work:confused2

muff
05-26-2003, 04:26 AM
my friend has one but i feel to akward on it, i'd rather just hit a jump and practice whatever i'm doin

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by muff
my friend has one but i feel to akward on it, i'd rather just hit a jump and practice whatever i'm doin

i felt akward on it when i first started using it, but now since i have used it so much i feel great:devil:

Nausty
05-26-2003, 05:29 AM
I wish I had my old trek and tramp. Really though I think ground freestyle is pry better for practice but if we road dirt bikes I think it would be a differant story.

Sick0
05-26-2003, 06:24 AM
Me and my friends had for about 3 years now. I wish I could do all the tricks on dirt that I could do on the tramp bike. I had a friend thats been trying back flips on it. Its hasn't been pretty but very funny.

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Sick0
Me and my friends had for about 3 years now. I wish I could do all the tricks on dirt that I could do on the tramp bike. I had a friend thats been trying back flips on it. Its hasn't been pretty but very funny.

post some pics of him trying the flip:devil:

Sick0
05-26-2003, 06:33 AM
I would but it was like 2 years ago when where doing it. the has move away. I don't even hang out with these kids anymore.

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 06:50 AM
I would but it was like 2 years ago when where doing it. the has move away. I don't even hang out with these kids anymore.

crap...i wanted to see a pic:devil:

Derek
05-26-2003, 07:10 AM
Ive heard of these tramp bikes but never really understood how they work. Someone get me some pics.:)

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 07:27 AM
if my digital camera would work i would gladly get you some:(

Tommy 17
05-26-2003, 07:33 AM
what is this tramp bike???

is it a pedal bike with no wheels that u jump on a trampoline with:confused: :huh

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 07:40 AM
here

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 07:43 AM
-First take a piece of junk bike thats not to heavy

-Take off wheels and cut off the brakes and wires

-Tape board on to the front fork and the back of the bike

-Now tape basketballs or pieces of plastic over the wood

-Next put layers of tape or tape somethin over the cranks this is very important

-Now make the bike as fancy as u want it

-Last You can go jump on the trampoline

-MAKE SURE THERE NO METAL STICKING OUT OR IT WILL CUT THE TRAMPOLINE

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 07:46 AM
Frontflip

To do a frontflip you need to get a decent bounce and fling your arms downward into the tramp sort of tuck to get the foward motion, then once you can see the sky, put your legs down and land it.

Backflip

Get a high bounce and just before you land to do the backflip bend your knees and put you arms behind you, then when you land and start to go in the air, whip your arms backward and straighten your legs to get into a semi tuck position, then after you get upside down look for the landing and stick your legs out when you land.( These flips are so easy to see the landing)

Back-Backflip

Get a decent bounce height does not matter, land on your back and do a backflip.When you land on your back make sure to start to do the backflip just before going in the air.

Knee Frontflip

Get a pretty high bounce land on your knees and do a frontflip(see above)

Knee Backflip

This is a pretty hard trick to do so be careful with it. Jump up high and then land on your knees with your arms behind your back ready to flip,once you get ready to go in the air fling your arms backward and do the backflip. The first one you do is scary but youll get it but BE CAREFUL this is a hard trick.

Stall Flip

This is an extremely kool trick but takes some practicing. To do a stall flip you have to get as high as you possibly can then you get ready to do a flip, you flip about half the power and then stop while upside down look at the trampoline and interperet when you have to flip over, when you think you do flip very hard and land on your back, this is the best way to do them cuz they are more stalled out. But if you want to land them just dont do the stall as long.

Sideflip

Get a high bounce. The way to practice this trick is to do cartwheels on your tramp. Once you are good at doing those get a high bounce, go to do a cartwheel but dont put your hands down. This is a kool looking trick.

Hesitation Flips

To do these flips you need to get a high bounce. When you do them you sort of slow the flip sometimes stop when good and then yank the flip over and land it. These can be done with backflips,frontflips, and sideflips.(which can all be seen above)

No bounce flips

These flips are done with no bouce. All you do is stand there jump and do the flips. These can be done with backflips,frontflips, and sideflips.(which can all be seen above)

Backfront

This trick is extremely hard and needs perfect timing, what you need to do is get a real high bounce and land perfect on your back, once you get in the air you fling your arms foward and do a frontflip.

Spin flips

These tricks you need height. You spin when you do a flip either a front back or sideflip they are hard but can be done with enough practice.

Double Frontflip

Very difficult trick and only can be done by very skilled people. Get as high as possible and then yank down as hard as you can and grab your knees and just stay tucked until you have dont two flips and try to land it. This can be very hard landing a double front.

Double Backflip

Same as the first trick very hard. Swing your arms back as hard as you can, grab your knees tuck until you compelete two rotations.

Suicide Flip

Get a high bounce and once in the air, go horizontal to a superman. then tuck you head in either to the left or right and spin really fast then when you have finished spining, flip backwards to land on your feet.

Extreme Stallflip

Get really high and do what you would for a stall flip but when you stall upside down, look backwards so you are totally verticle, put your hands down like you will land on your hands but when you feel them touch the tramp, fling them up and flip on to your back. ( they look really cool)

Cordova Backflip

These are awesome. Get high and do a backflip. When doing a backflip grab you shins a pull them in while pushing up your stomach (CORDOVA) then hold the cordova while pulling a backflip. Release when you are horizontal from the flip going down for the landing and land it. ( You can also do a cordova frontflip which is a lot harder though.)

Stripper Backflip

This is basically the same thing as a cordova flip but when you do the cordova, only grab one shin and the other leg you put out horizontally and let your other hand go down vertically.

Back Transfer Frontflip

Easy to explain, not so easy to do. Jump backwards but do a frontflip. Sorta hard to get used to.

Front Transfer Backflip

Jump foward and do a Backflip. Pretty hard to do because they feel so wierd.

Back Double Backflip

Same thing as a back back flip but get as high as possible, land on your back and do a double backflip. Pretty hard.

from http://tramp2789.tripod.com/tramptrix/id1.html

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 07:48 AM
Hartattack

Get a good bounce then land on your hands and knees and then throw your legs so they are verticle.Keep your head looking at the trampoline mat.

One handed Hartattack

Get a good bounce land on hands and knees and throw your legs up verticle and then take one hand off of the trampoline mat.

Lookback Hartattack

Get a good bounce land on hands and knees and do a hartattack but when you get verticle look back so you are totally upside down and verticle, try not to flip over it is hard not to at first but once you get the nac of it it gets easier.

Switch Hander Hartattack

Do a hartattack take one hand off put it back on and then take the other hand off and put it back on.

Rock Solid

Get a good bounce land on your hands and knees and then go up into a hartattack, when you get verticle fling both of your arms out from under you over your head put the back on and continue the hartattack.

Viro Plant

Get a good bounce and then land on your knees only, (be on the right of the tramp)then once you get in the air put your left arm down while spinning flat to the left you put your right arm down and then take your left up. Then you take your right arm off and land on your knees.

Hartwalks

Do a hartattack and walk on your hands either forwards or backwards.

Side Hartwalk

Do a hartattack and then walk sideways accros the tramp crossing each arm over the other.

Stall Hartattacks

Do a hartattack and hold it up for as long as you possibly can.

Elbow Plant

Get a lower bounce for this one, then land on your knee with your upper body tilted to the left, then dont get much air off of your knees and then put your whole arm down until it bends at the elbow.

Elbow Stand

Stop and dont bounce but get on your knees, then put your arms down until they bend at the elbows. Then do a hartattack.

Head Stand

Dont bounce for this one either. Just put your hands down and then put the flat spot of your head down and get verticle. These are easy to hold.

Triple plant

Do a hartattack the do a rock solid land it still in a hartattack and do two more in a row. If good you can do 4 or 5 of them.

from http://tramp2789.tripod.com/tramptrix/id3.html

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 07:49 AM
180/360

Bounce however high you want it doesnt matter then once you get in the air spin 180(half a spin)to do a 180. To do a 360 do the 180 and then spin another 180.

Backbounce

Get a decent bounce and then lay down like your gonna fall on a bed then lift your legs while horizontal,once you land on your back, whip you legs foward and then land on your feet.

Seat Spank

Get a whatever you want bounce then when in the air just get your legs horizontal and land on your butt.

Seat Spank 180/360

Do a seat spank and once in the air from it, do a 180/360.

Superplant

Land on your hands and knees from a decent bounce then dont let your hands go in the air just let your legs go horizontal so you look like superman.

Larzi

Get in a seat spank position and grab your toes and then land in a seat spank position.

from http://tramp2789.tripod.com/tramptrix/id2.html

muff
05-26-2003, 08:09 AM
wow that sure is a lot of tricks

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 08:11 AM
i hope that helped everyone.

if anyone needs more info let me know:)

Derek
05-26-2003, 08:12 AM
Thats so cool. My friends and I are pretty hardcore trampoliners. LOL. We just resently got our 14 inch frame and got a 12.6 inch mat. Its cool cause you dont gotta jump hard to go high. The only problem is that the landing are a little hard sometimes.

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Derek
Thats so cool. My friends and I are pretty hardcore trampoliners. LOL. We just resently got our 14 inch frame and got a 12.6 inch mat. Its cool cause you dont gotta jump hard to go high. The only problem is that the landing are a little hard sometimes.

inches? do you mean feet? or what are you talking about?:confused: :o

Derek
05-26-2003, 08:30 AM
yea i definatly meant foot. Gotta forgive me im a lil slow.:p

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 08:34 AM
yea i definatly meant foot. Gotta forgive me im a lil slow.:p

oh ok:o i think we are all a little slow sometimes:ermm:

Derek
05-26-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by QuAdRaCeR244
oh ok:o i think we are all a little slow sometimes:ermm:

sometimes????try all the time.:p

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 08:39 AM
sometimes????try all the time.:p

well then i feel sorry for you:devil: LMAO

kxrider
05-26-2003, 09:52 AM
ive got one its awsome it helps alot ill have some pics tongiht if yall want

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by kxrider
ive got one its awsome it helps alot ill have some pics tongiht if yall want

yeah...i would love to see:devil:

kxrider
05-26-2003, 02:03 PM
this is the only one i got for now my scanner is pi#$in me off so i had to quit tryin before i break somethin:mad: , o and now the pixels just got mess up when i was resizing it:mad: :mad:

kxrider
05-26-2003, 02:12 PM
this one might be better

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 02:12 PM
looks like fun:)

kxrider
05-26-2003, 02:22 PM
lil nac nac

kxrider
05-26-2003, 02:25 PM
can be bad for your health to miss the bars on a cliff hanger

QuAdRaCeR244
05-26-2003, 02:26 PM
the other day my friend told me to take some bars on the trampoline.

i just went out and tried it. i guess it's good for practicing your heel clickers:)

kxrider
05-26-2003, 02:31 PM
bad timing pic, (cliff hanger)

Sick0
05-26-2003, 03:21 PM
I like doing double tailwhips and tailwhip to barspins.

mysticfalcon
05-26-2003, 03:26 PM
yeah I think it'll be a good long while before i start bustin tailwhips on my quad

muff
05-26-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by mysticfalcon
yeah I think it'll be a good long while before i start bustin tailwhips on my quad

you dont have them down already???

4punksdad
05-26-2003, 11:40 PM
most importantly...................make sure the trampoline is positioned near a very large level area with NO overhead powerlines. This way the paramedics will be able to land the helicopter when you break your neck and your parents have one of these "hartattacks". :D

QuAdRaCeR244
05-27-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
most importantly...................make sure the trampoline is positioned near a very large level area with NO overhead powerlines. This way the paramedics will be able to land the helicopter when you break your neck and your parents have one of these "hartattacks". :D

lmao:devil:

kxrider
05-31-2003, 06:27 AM
i am the only person who got one

"BLAHH"300!!
06-03-2003, 09:08 PM
....sup' hey,
why don't you guy's you a real quad frame for a tramp bike?
...the weight differance between a quad and bike frame is alot differant, plus if you add fender's to the quad frame you'll get used to working around it.

all you'd need it a busted up, stripped down frame, some used bars, and stering stem....bolt down i peice of wood, and some foam for the seat. add a grab bar, and "handles" to the side and bamm....

"frames' are kinda expensive "blahh"
..so make one..doesn't have to be perfect,..just close to the same dementions....your welding these ramps together right?...take messurements from your quad frame and bamm.....
...you'd want the bars to move left and right though...
find you some busted up used plastic, so you get used to it being there....

weld you some little pegs on there,
shiiit....be on like a chicken bone

why not?

4punksdad
06-03-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by "BLAHH"300!!
....sup' hey,
why don't you guy's you a real quad frame for a tramp bike?
...the weight differance between a quad and bike frame is alot differant, plus if you add fender's to the quad frame you'll get used to working around it.

all you'd need it a busted up, stripped down frame, some used bars, and stering stem....bolt down i peice of wood, and some foam for the seat. add a grab bar, and "handles" to the side and bamm....

"frames' are kinda expensive "blahh"
..so make one..doesn't have to be perfect,..just close to the same dementions....your welding these ramps together right?...take messurements from your quad frame and bamm.....
...you'd want the bars to move left and right though...
find you some busted up used plastic, so you get used to it being there....

weld you some little pegs on there,
shiiit....be on like a chicken bone

why not? :eek2: "blahh" :huh

kxrider
06-04-2003, 05:26 AM
quad frame would be to painful, if you knew how many times i've bailed off that bike, its so light i can just throw it, and a quad frame would weight quit a bit more than 25-30lb bike, unless u get one of those titanium ones

QuadTrix6
06-04-2003, 05:43 AM
wow , i have never heard of this...sounds awsome i think i need to by me a trampoline now :D

QuadTrix6
06-04-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by QuAdRaCeR244
-First take a piece of junk bike thats not to heavy

-Take off wheels and cut off the brakes and wires

-Tape board on to the front fork and the back of the bike

-Now tape basketballs or pieces of plastic over the wood

-Next put layers of tape or tape somethin over the cranks this is very important

-Now make the bike as fancy as u want it

-Last You can go jump on the trampoline

-MAKE SURE THERE NO METAL STICKING OUT OR IT WILL CUT THE TRAMPOLINE

hey do you have a close up of the bike i wanna make one :cool:

AZblaster44
06-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by kxrider
quad frame would be to painful, if you knew how many times i've bailed off that bike, its so light i can just throw it, and a quad frame would weight quit a bit more than 25-30lb bike, unless u get one of those titanium ones

How bout using a Power wheels Quad?:macho

priebo15
06-11-2005, 07:16 PM
lol power wheels... i had one of those power wheels quads since i was like 3..a little yellow one, reminded me of an lt250r.. but as of a few weeks ago, i dont have it anymore :( (city wide clean-up day... 'doh!)

L & L Racing
06-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Her's my pics..ssg

L & L Racing
06-11-2005, 09:52 PM
bar hop

L & L Racing
06-11-2005, 09:52 PM
no futted can hand switch thing lol... kinda hard though

L & L Racing
06-11-2005, 09:53 PM
no futted can

L & L Racing
06-11-2005, 09:54 PM
her's me comin back from a cliff hanger

L & L Racing
06-11-2005, 09:55 PM
last one... a nuthing

Dan_Guetter
06-11-2005, 11:10 PM
Heres my backflip...

Kinda weak, but you get the idea

hondaracer305
06-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by L & L Racing
no futted can hand switch thing lol... kinda hard though

omg, that trick just gave me an idea ;)

priebo15
06-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by L & L Racing
last one... a nuthing

u've got mountains... in ur backyard... how cool is that

416HiRoller
06-12-2005, 09:57 AM
How do you get so high on the bike? And doesn't it hit your balls when you come down? It looks like it hurts a little. No alot.

L & L Racing
06-12-2005, 04:30 PM
you just grab the sides with your feet and it all just goes down and ur nuts are fine :D and actualy the jensen hills are in my back yard, the pics i posted in the other thread i started