PDA

View Full Version : First Real Thread....

Sparks425Ex
05-26-2003, 01:44 AM
I had a question for you guys that are throwing super mans. I can pull off most other tricks, Nac Nac, Can Can, Heel Clicker, No Footers and all that junk. I am working on a bar Hop but I am scared to do a superman. How do you guys practice it?

Any thoughts for me in the air?

Should I throw it out smooth and bring it in smooth or should I snap it out and in?

Let me know and post some pics..

Sick0
05-26-2003, 03:02 AM
This may sound stupid but I practiced on the ground.

R-Crazy
05-26-2003, 03:03 AM
i havent done one yet, but when i give it a shot, i wanna first just get both feet off and behind me. Maybe kneel on the seat. ONce that is done, just throw my legs back a,d hope for the best. Then u can work on extension and all that.

dave

Nausty
05-26-2003, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by OneFast440
Supermans are one of the easiest tricks to do on a quad, once you learn them. I can pull them off on 30 foot doubles as long as it is steep. As for the difference with doubles and tabletops I still to this day would rather freestyle over tabletops then a double. But we have to use doubles because no one has dirt. Here are some steps that I did to learn supermans. First do no footers. Second bring your feet behind you but keep your legs bent (do not extend them) this helps you get the feel of the superman and it also allows less air time. Last through it all out, if you do not snap your legs (lock your knees) it most likely will not come back. Stay safe if you have any more questions or want some answered better just say so.

August

05-26-2003, 05:11 PM
just ride over a small hump jump like the landing for a double and do it and land on the seat , keep doin it til ur comfy then hit a big jump once u clear it easy everytime go for it