PDA

View Full Version : Rode on the new PEPS today!

toomeyshee87
05-25-2003, 06:00 PM
i finally got the shee running and rode on my new shocks. all i have to say is that they are awsome! i have yet to bottom them out! off my driveway i can land 15 ft past where i would bottom out my stockers and i couldnt even feel that i had landed on the peps! WOW they are so much better then i thought. i cant wait to try out the kicker now!!!!!:devil:

QuadTrix6
05-25-2003, 11:01 PM
cool :devil:

OutlawEX
05-26-2003, 04:19 AM
Ya im still waiting for that day. Still cant use mine:(

lil400exman
05-26-2003, 04:26 AM
same here with my axis...............:mad: :cuss:

toomeyshee87
05-26-2003, 05:02 AM
its hard to have them sittin there and not be trying them out! i hadta wait 2 weeks but its WELL worth that and the time that they took to get here in the 1st place!!!

300EX_HMF
05-26-2003, 07:32 AM
i could borrow both them axis's and pep's to see if they are working properly??? if you dont mine:D

norrisboat
05-26-2003, 11:28 AM
I cant wait to get my ZPS. Mine are on order right now.

toomeyshee87
05-26-2003, 04:27 PM
well i made a jump today and you get bout 5 or 6 ft of air, when i land sometimes my frame would hit the ground and the shocks werent as smoothe as they were before(prolly cuz im jumping higher) but i need to raise up the frame a little. and i may need to stiffen up the shocks. what will higher compression do? can i go a couple clicks higher and see if that will stiffen them up? i need a little info but if nobody can answer these i will call wayne and ask him.
thanks guys
Brandon

motoxak
05-26-2003, 07:26 PM
yeah clicking them to the right will stiffin them up

Juggalo
05-27-2003, 10:09 AM
man how can you just leave that kicker sitting in your shop..i know you wanna hit it! whats the hold up on that dirt!?

toomeyshee87
05-27-2003, 11:08 AM
ya juggs i know! i think about it everyday! i only have 1 day of school left so this weekend i will be seeing about the dirt. it will take alot but i think we will be able to get it!

Juggalo
05-27-2003, 12:14 PM
haha yeah thats cool. you can't tell me you haven't at least rode your quad up the ramp and rolled down a few times. i know you've done it, right?

QuadTrix6
05-27-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by toomeyshee87
well i made a jump today and you get bout 5 or 6 ft of air, when i land sometimes my frame would hit the ground and the shocks werent as smoothe as they were before(prolly cuz im jumping higher) but i need to raise up the frame a little. and i may need to stiffen up the shocks. what will higher compression do? can i go a couple clicks higher and see if that will stiffen them up? i need a little info but if nobody can answer these i will call wayne and ask him.
thanks guys
Brandon

you shouldn't be bottoming the frame wayne leaves 2 inches btwn the frame and the floor when fully compressed so somethings not right...did you buy them used ? they should be able to handle all different size jumps especially more than 6 feet of air..look at what creech is doing ;)

toomeyshee87
05-27-2003, 02:25 PM
no they were direct from pep....i didnt notice the frame hitting my friend said he saw dirt fly up but that only happened once. after that he said that the frame was 2 or 3 inches off the ground every other time.

i got bad news.....i warrior pulled out in front of me today, i hit him in the front left rim with my right rim and i bent a ball joint and i think i tweaked my a arm:eek2: :grr: :( but i clicked the shocks 6 to the right on the comp and it seemed better. i need to raise the ride height a little tho

creech jumps big freestyle jumps with freestyle shocks. each type of riding he does he has a special shock made just for that. wayne told me so and it says so on creeches website but i do agree that they should take a 6 ft jump.

QuadTrix6
05-28-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by toomeyshee87
creech jumps big freestyle jumps with freestyle shocks. each type of riding he does he has a special shock made just for that. wayne told me so and it says so on creeches website but i do agree that they should take a 6 ft jump.

he races MX as well and gets more than 6 ft of air :rolleyes:

toomeyshee87
05-28-2003, 03:12 PM
he races MX as well and gets more than 6 ft of air

true, very true lol:blah: