View Full Version : Today was one of those sucky days

cool 300ex
05-25-2003, 02:11 PM
Ok everthing thing was all good.Me and my friend ryan and i where going to meet are friend keith know as 300exracer on here.We seen pat on his bigbear and he lose his cell phone him and crow where trying to find it.Well ryan foujnd it and then keith came.Then we went to this kid dan's house who has a 300ex.THen i was going to ride a wheelie up his drive way.When i looked down and noticed my swing arm bolt was sticking out so we pounded it in.Then went to keith's house and i left my friend ryan drive it down the road for me.When we got to keiths house he's like that's the fast fu****ing thing i ever rode.Well i called my dad and he came it got my quad.I just rode around with ryan on the back then we were on are way to my house i rode with keith up my rode on his 300ex and we pasted ryan's rancher it was so funny.:D Well we got to my house talked to his dad and my dad and stuff.So i got the kodiak out and went throught beaverdale and see the cop in the alley.So me and keith took off runing and went to the dumps.Ryan stayed there and Rated us out.Well any way we where going to cross the creek in the dumps but it was to high.So we went balls to the walls right back out across the main bridge .We beat them.But any way ryan told them everthing he knows about us.Well any way when we got to my house the cops where waiting for us at my house. Then my parents just came home.My dad talked them out of the fine.Then they told us we can ride the side walk across the bridge.Well any way ryan said at the gate of the sand plant there was cops.They where all over trying to catch us.Waiting at the trails.THey thretend to make ryan's fine higher if he did not say who we where.THen keith called his parents and they said they where going to sell his quad.Then his mom came and got him and left his quad at my house.Then he called me later and said he was still aloud to sleep over.Well he's here now and his 300ex,my z,and the foreman are all cleaned.:mad:

JUSTINcredible
05-25-2003, 02:16 PM
thats cool.. lets run from the cops and give ATVs a worse rep than they already have

CowsBitePeople
05-25-2003, 02:21 PM
That sucks....im not havein to good of a day....quad keeps giving me ****....everything that can go wrong will go wrond has gone wrong....hopefully tradeing it in on tuesday tired of working on these hondas!!

hessianmx111
05-25-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by MNmxblaster37
thats cool.. lets run from the cops and give ATVs a worse rep than they already have
yeah you really shouldnt run but sometimes thats just your gut instinct to haul *** away and you dont think about it and cool300ex what do you mean your quads are cleaned??

AtvMxRider
05-25-2003, 02:31 PM
WTF:huh

AlaskaSpeed
05-25-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
WTF:huh

what's wrong, Jerry; don't ya speak broken English? :huh

lil400exman
05-25-2003, 05:24 PM
kid be a man for ur problems dont run away from the cops............every post i here you talk about this and my respct for you goes down and down....................:rolleyes:

cool 300ex
05-25-2003, 05:31 PM
Ya we know we shoudn't have ran.But they told us if we stop 9 times out of ten they wont give us a fine.Dude i mean we cleaned all the 300ex,z,and foreman all up.Like we did everything and we are going to try to take a break from quad riding for tomarrow.Maybe just go down do the creek.

Nausty
05-25-2003, 05:31 PM
oh god, friday I got the cops called on me. Went riding and 3 out of my 6 friends got pretty messed up and need stitches, one had a brokan collar bone and the other had lots of road rash. Plus lots of family issues going on. And to top it all of my carrier is thrashed on my 400.

05-25-2003, 05:57 PM
taht reminds me of the time me and jake went to the lake and i looked over and my wheel ridedd rit pas me and when i see it i was like oh no jummy forgot the cadda pin in the axle and jimmy is just laughin and jokin and i was like jimmy stop ridin with jake im gonna crash thne later on jake put the cotter pin in and we got his cr and he rode it ova da bridge but hit some water and went over the side the ambulkane came it was nuts i got home and my dad was there and he beat mne

:huh :confused2 :scary:

AtvMxRider
05-26-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
taht reminds me of the time me and jake went to the lake and i looked over and my wheel ridedd rit pas me and when i see it i was like oh no jummy forgot the cadda pin in the axle and jimmy is just laughin and jokin and i was like jimmy stop ridin with jake im gonna crash thne later on jake put the cotter pin in and we got his cr and he rode it ova da bridge but hit some water and went over the side the ambulkane came it was nuts i got home and my dad was there and he beat mne

:huh :confused2 :scary:

Ryan
05-26-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by cool 300ex
Ryan stayed there and Rated us out.

What? I don't even know you :rolleyes: .

300exracer
05-26-2003, 02:46 PM
Yeah you guys should settle down some.. He tryed typeing without looking so give him a brake but anyhow i got to keep my 300ex but i am grounded:( I know running away from him wasnt smart but i did it cuase of my instinct.:devil: O well its over now and i didnt get a fine but you know what they say... you got to pay to play..