PDA

View Full Version : Blackrock MAY 31-JUNE1

trx400ex
05-25-2003, 06:31 AM
Is it going to be AMA? I dont understand how it works, but it will be my first race this year so i will need to get the AMA card there, also will i need a district card? IM in D15 here in indiana, so i dont know if i will have to get the KY district card or what? Are they racing at all on saturday? And last, what quad classes will race those days? Thanks, Anyone going to be there?

remlapr
05-25-2003, 07:24 AM
pretty sure it is practice saturday snd race sunday. not sue about the rest, check their website...

trx400ex
05-25-2003, 07:52 AM
yeah i read the site, didnt have too much info, so i guess sat. is just open practice then? You going?

hessianmx111
05-25-2003, 09:01 AM
im pretty sure none of blackrocks races are ama im not quite sure tho i got that paper too and i think saturday is just open practice all day long.

trx400ex
05-25-2003, 09:56 AM
yeah there not usually sanctioned, but if its a state race i would figure it would be......im pretty clueless about alot of this stuff:muscle:

remlapr
05-25-2003, 11:40 AM
yeah - I went to the last race down there just to watch and they kept talking about the upcoming race on the PA system, pretty sure they said practice Saturday from like 10-4, then race on Sunday around 12. They definitely said it's a KY state series race, so I would think there would be a good turnout. It's a sweet track if you haven't been there before, and it's about 1 1/2 hours from the 65 bridge to the track, coming from Indiana. I may be there, not for sure yet - there's a Mid-South XC race that same day...

trx400ex
05-25-2003, 04:47 PM
i raced there once last year, they didnt run my class through the pro section but i thought it was a cool track, from where i live it takes a little over 5 hours to get there:eek2: ,theres a local race thats closer, so i dont know which one ill go to either

05-26-2003, 02:57 AM
well blackrock is NOT an AMA sanctioned race track. For the 2 big races there having I'm not sure..but I would definitly call and find out especialy if you have a long drive.. I don't see it on the webpage saying if you need a card or not. I won't be there guys...my 30th birthday party is Saturday night and I don't see myself in any condition to race the next day..

trx400ex
05-26-2003, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by Rico
well blackrock is NOT an AMA sanctioned race track. For the 2 big races there having I'm not sure..but I would definitly call and find out especialy if you have a long drive.. I don't see it on the webpage saying if you need a card or not. I won't be there guys...my 30th birthday party is Saturday night and I don't see myself in any condition to race the next day..

Haha, have a good one, i guess ill just call and find out....the Casey Ill nat'ls are that weekend too,, hmm