PDA

View Full Version : Pro Peg update

01-02-2002, 02:03 PM
Well as most of you know I bent a set of pro pegs from landing a jump,,,or whatever you wanna call it,,,I spoke with AC racing about this,,they said no problem and would ship them out at NO charge,,cool beans I thought. Well I never recieved the new peg mounts,,so I called and they never shipped them,,so they said we'll get them out today,,about 5 days later I got them and was charged $45.:mad: So being the nice guy that I am,:rolleyes: ,,I called them up,,explained that I was suppose to get them free of charge,,so they credited my credit card and all is well in rico land,,,so just remember when you guys are wondering what type of accessories you want to buy,,keep AC racing in mind,,they took care of me so they might do the same for you too if you ever run into problems with their products..:D I gotta give em a big thumbs up.

Now if I could get my subframe replaced for free I'll be in fine shape. But I'm not holding my breath on that one..

Tommy 17
01-02-2002, 02:14 PM
our fearless leader just posted in the wrong form... rico did u bump ur head off that jump not ur back:D

thats good to know that ac stands behind there stuff and i will buy ac all the way now... i am sure honda will replace that sub frame for free haha we all wish....

RideRed400EX
01-02-2002, 02:24 PM
My friend heaped the subframe in his 400 and the Honda rep replaced it for free. The bike was about six months old.

ChadEXer
01-02-2002, 02:29 PM
Hey Rico, I just had a little accident also and bent my AC Pro Pegs into my subframe....damn it....Do you think If I call AC they will help me out also??

chris29
01-02-2002, 02:32 PM
Rico didn't I tell you I will sell you my subframe when I get it powdercoated. I told you quit worrying about that da*n subframe it will be okay.

400exRacerX
01-02-2002, 02:34 PM
Umm isn't this the motor forum?? Looks like the moderator just posted in the wrong forum, I think this deserves 50 push-ups and no beer for a week!!:D hehe j/k. Thats cool that AC has great customer service, I think when I break my DG's I'll be buying myself a pari of ac pro pegs.

chris29
01-02-2002, 02:37 PM
Yeah rico what the hell is wrong with you posting therds that don't go where they belong

01-02-2002, 02:44 PM
I wasn't payin attention when I made this post,,,and I don't have rights to move it to the proper forum,,,so bash away I guess..:eek:

And Chad it's worth callin them about,,just be nice,,good luck.

ChadEXer
01-02-2002, 02:50 PM
OK What did you tell them when you called them. What actually happened was I was hit from the side and it bent them and bent my subframe all the way into my chain. Did they have you send them the bent ones?? What should I say man. Them are some expensive nerfs!! Looks like Im lookin g for a new subframe too!

01-03-2002, 08:43 AM
First I explained to them that it wasn't caused from a wreck,,that it bent from landing a jump,,so there must be a defect in the material. The guy I was talking with had never heard of the pro peg mounts bending either so he figured it was a defect also, I offered to send in the bent pegs and he said not to worry about it, so I know have a right side peg mount that is good, in your case I'd be willin to bet their not gonna do nothin about it,,but maybe I'm wrong and you'll be able to get it taken care of,,good luck.

ChadEXer
01-03-2002, 08:57 AM
Ok well its worth a try. What part exactly did you say bent?