View Full Version : ATV Offroad Fury 2

maxthrottle
05-24-2003, 03:21 PM
I baught ATV2 the day it came out. It is getting kind of boring playing solo. I have Dial-up. What do I need to start playing online? Is it possible to play it with that connection? Also, can you free ride with other people, and chat while your doing it? How are the races set-up and how do you join them? Thanks for the info.....

BlazingYamahaYz
05-24-2003, 03:40 PM
from what i heard, dial up sucks for multiplayer(i have dial up, but never played it over the internet)...dk about the free ride and chat question, i believe some people here used to set up tournaments and still prlly do....hope this helps a lil...

cheetah
05-25-2003, 03:54 AM
You just buy the adapter and set up your connection and that's it. It's not bad at all on dial up. I'm only getting about 28k up here in the boonies where I am and the lag is very minimal. I was impressed. You can freerider with others, but you cannot chat while doing so. The races are one on one whereas broadband is up to 4 people. If you're getting bored I would buy it. Well worth it, but I even got tired of that some time ago and now I hardly play games at all. Hope this helped.

Honda4trax250x
05-25-2003, 06:38 AM
is there a monthly charge?????

if so how much??????

cheetah
05-25-2003, 06:47 AM
No there is no monthly charge. Just buy the adapter and plug it up.

05-25-2003, 07:34 AM
atv offroad fury does nget boring after a while but its pretty neat playing online. as u can see, i am a 2x offroad fury 2 champion. what i mean by that is we have dial up tournies every week and u have to sign up over this site but this season is over so every1 is getting plenty of practice.

hatch440ex
05-25-2003, 07:50 AM
its fun as raptor said does get boring on there but only if you race with the right people.:devil:

bluebaron
05-25-2003, 11:45 AM
i have the internet connection thing but. i dont know how to get it to work

05-27-2003, 08:05 AM
did u use the setup disc that came with it? u need to hurry up and get it setup right so u can practice for next season. speaking of practice, i need to start practicing myself (this is really doing a number on my post count) and i think u have to have an internet service provider. see u online. look for me, my name is in my signature.