PDA

View Full Version : smoking or no smoking

400EXrider#91
05-24-2003, 03:19 PM
i just wanted to see how many people smoke. personly i think smoking only makes you look stupid and wastes your money. you could spend it on a quad payment or something. lets see what you guys and gals think

250x#93
05-24-2003, 03:22 PM
Definitely not smoking, I hate when people smoke, My Pap died last year cuz of Lung Cancer witch was cuz of smoking:( Then my cuz'n has the nerve to still smoke, its so freekin stupid. Belive me once u die or lose someone:( U'll def. not want to smoke:(

sweet300ex
05-24-2003, 03:25 PM
100% drug free here

batgeek
05-24-2003, 03:28 PM
i smoke, its a vice i wish i had the fortitude to quit :(

BlazingYamahaYz
05-24-2003, 03:30 PM
i personally have never drank, smoke, or done drugs...and i dont plan on it...i only see it as a waste of money, and i would rather have root beer(hey, i love the taste)....people who smoke usually have messed up voices and smell like crap...i know there is people that do smoke and drink....someone at school the other day made fun of me for not drinking saying i was a wuss for not drinking, and i stood my ground.....she said "no bad eff............ects.....except i end up in closets with people making out"....sounds like someone might be getting pregnant if this keeps up:rolleyes: just my .02, dont smoke or drink...or if u do drink, do so responcibly:)

250x#93
05-24-2003, 03:36 PM
Yeah I havn't done nuttin no smoking chewing drugs. :devil: No one will belive me:o But oh well I know. Boy am I addicted to that mountain dew stuff though:ermm: Yeah I love root beer and pepsi too.

250x#93
05-24-2003, 03:38 PM
Batgeek u can do it, If u value ur life enough and care about ur family members, just think how said ur grandson will be when u get lung cancer and die. Belive me he will be real sad:(

Ryan
05-24-2003, 03:49 PM
All my friends smoke but im the odd man out on that one. Cigarrettes are to damn expensive, anyways.

QuAdRaCeR244
05-24-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
All my friends smoke but im the odd man out on that one. Cigarrettes are to damn expensive, anyways.

tons of my friends smoke too. i don't tho...i think it's stupid and it's a waste of money

Woodsrider
05-24-2003, 06:31 PM
I quit smokin for the last time on January 18th 2002:D The time I quit before that, I lasted four and a half years:ermm: I'm 35 five now and have seen both my father and my son have open heart surgery with in four months of each other. My dad still smokes....
My son, obviously never smoked, he was born with a severe heart defect.

AtvMxRider
05-25-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by QuAdRaCeR244
...i think it's stupid and it's a waste of money

honda400exrider
05-25-2003, 01:53 AM
Once in a while I smoke, but I am not hooked and dont plan on getting. And yeah I agree its mad expensive which is why i usually get one of my friends or something...

blondie69
05-25-2003, 02:48 AM
it depends on what:bandit:

cigarettes.....big bad no no:confused2

cabex
05-25-2003, 02:57 AM
nope never have and never will i hate those things. + i cant stand the smell!

Honda4trax250x
05-25-2003, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by sweet300ex
100% drug free here

lil400exman
05-25-2003, 03:37 AM
smoking- is horrible and i dont want to start cause your out of breath everytime you run (my sister) so i want to be able to be active.

drinking- i will drink in omderation. I wont and drink a whole case myself! my parents dont care if i have a beer every few nights. The bible even says alcohol is good for you:devil: but i wont gett drunk cause that kills your liver but a little drinking is good as a antioxidant. its a proven fact.................so drink away boys IN MODERATION......;)

FourFiftyFour
05-25-2003, 03:57 AM
I cant stand the smell of cigs... I get very sick, so no smoking for me, and I dont do drugs either.. I occassionally drink, but its only like one or two...

CowsBitePeople
05-25-2003, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by sweet300ex
100% drug free here

Its alll pointless and stupid....a waste of money....You get nothing out of it either....just my opinion....

bowhunterr2001
05-25-2003, 04:46 AM
After being a smoker for over 20 years, I quit!! I have been smoke free for over 11 months now and I can honestly say that it was the best descision that I have ever made!!

Sportrax10
05-25-2003, 04:54 AM
Congrats to everone that quit.

I dont plan on starting, I have to live with my dad as a smoker and I hate it.

QuAdRaCeR244
05-25-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Sportrax10
Congrats to everone that quit.

Glow Plug
05-25-2003, 05:20 AM
i don't smoke i don't do dem drugs i hate the smell of smoke. I do drink i little like my parents don't really care if it steal a sip or two out of there beer every now and then :)

yamahaCal
05-25-2003, 07:23 AM
Ryan people outside of New york can afford to smoke. 80% of the price of smokes in new york is tax.

I don't smoke and I don't drink. I don't drink because I just don't like it.

cudaman
05-25-2003, 07:39 AM
cigs are NASTY!!
especially when chicks smoke. its such a turn off to se a hot girl and then see her take a drag. plus its like kissing an ashtray. i dont like beer but i like hard alcohol although i dont drink to much

jaywoodsrider
05-25-2003, 07:57 AM
i smoke cigars (swisher sweets) and cigarettes, but not very often, like once a month if that

ny300exrider
05-25-2003, 08:23 AM
im sXe(straight edge).im into that.it oringinated from when the clubs had to put x's on people who were under 18 so they couldnt get alchohal.the bartenders would see the x's and not sell alcohal to them. peopel who where over 18 and didnt drink wanted to put x's on their hands to show they didnt drink either.i do not smoke,drink,or any of that stuff...i hate to know that my best freinds all smoke and even girls who i liked alot but i have learned not to judge poeple just because they smoke because i wouldnt like much people i hang out with...i am into the local hardcore music scene and most people are straight edge there too..its just the way i think is right for me..i never need drugs to get high...riding and music is my own high

BigDog400ex
05-25-2003, 09:04 AM
i do a good bit of drinkin all the tim and i'm sometimes caught stealin a puff or two of my chick's cig but i made a deal with her this morning. i woke up and looked over and she was layiin there with a smoke in her mouth, burned off at the filter, so we decieded i wouldn't drink and she wouldn't smoke(she doesn't drink) very nice deal and i can the remember what goes on when we go out, andWHAT GOES ON WEHEN WE GWT HOME!!!

j37
05-25-2003, 05:50 PM
I think that smoking is a stupid, nasty habit, that is a waste of time and money. It doesnt do anything for you besides kill you so whats the sense in doing it. I have never smoked before and plan to stay like that for the rest of my life. I think its nasty when you see a real hot girl and then she pulls out a pack of cigarettes and starts smoking. Thats definately a complete turn off.

Jay300ex
05-25-2003, 06:11 PM
Most of my family smokes, I was brought up walking into my home and it smelling like that. I have never smoked any tabacco product in my life. I feel free enough to also admit that my parents/peers also smoke marijuana and drink often. I don't drink hardly ever ( I take advantage of being a lightweight and have a beer once in a while. But its not like... yea bad... ) The worst habit I have out of those is doing pot. I have for years, and still do on occasions. I don't make it common occasions for the reasons that I must maintain a high grade point and performance average in school to be at national level honors ( which I am doing ) But it's stupid I guess.. just doesn't seem so at the time ( right ).

Congrats to every former smoker that has quit. It is an incredible accomplishment. I just wish it was easily persuadable, it would certainly have prevented, and WOULD prevent many depressive thoughts in my life :(.

Jay

zfire_28
05-25-2003, 07:57 PM
I quit smoking 3 months ago when I found out that I have a child on the way.