PDA

View Full Version : everbeen locked up

BlasterRider200
05-23-2003, 04:33 PM
i know it is a dumb ? but i was wondering i have a record thats all

Glow Plug
05-23-2003, 04:38 PM
hahah no i haven't this is just like "have you ever been shot before" thread :blah

BlasterRider200
05-23-2003, 04:39 PM
ummm i am pretty sure its not!!!!
:devil

batgeek
05-23-2003, 04:44 PM
2 stints in a San Diego County Juvenile Corrections facility.

then i got smart cuz SD County jail wouldn't be much fun.

trailburner
05-23-2003, 04:47 PM
not yet......they have'nt caught me yet!!!!;) I heard It's not that bad at least you get free food .......

BlasterRider200
05-23-2003, 04:54 PM
lol
if i mess up in school one more time i will get locked up

Glamis400ex
05-23-2003, 05:14 PM
I wouldn't be too proud of that statement. LOL:huh

Glamis

JTRtrx250r
05-23-2003, 06:12 PM
county jail around here smells like feet and @$$.....thats definitly enough to keep me outta trouble....couldnt imagine being stuck there for any length of time....damn:huh :eek2: :huh

stocktires
05-23-2003, 06:14 PM
nope, can't say I have (thankfully) :D

Do I have a record? yeah
Have I been held at gun-point? yes

toby400ex
05-23-2003, 06:38 PM
Nope, but if i did i would beat someone up the first day just to state my dominance. HEHEHEHE,,, i never want to go to federal pound u in da arse prison:eek:

NTPracing22
05-24-2003, 01:38 AM
haven't quiet made it to jail yet. I've been in the police station way to many times, had my rights read a lot...lots of dumb ****. but lifes lessons aren't learned unless you experienced the lesson being taught.

stay on the quads and stay outta trouble:)

blondie69
05-24-2003, 02:05 AM
i've never been locked up and i don't have a record. i'ma good gurl......http://smilies.crowd9.com/otn/angels/angel2.gif......ha! :devil:

CowsBitePeople
05-24-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by trailburner
not yet......they have'nt caught me yet!!!!;) I heard It's not that bad at least you get free food .......

Yup

optikid123
05-24-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by trailburner

except for the part about arse blasted every night:eek2:

DEAL
05-24-2003, 04:01 AM
You seem awfully proud of your record...
I bet in about 10 years you won't when you look for a job.
Thats if your not in jail first.

sportraxrider10
05-24-2003, 04:04 AM
nope i haven't yet, but i had the weirdest dream last night. i got caught for doing something and they threw me in jail, and one of my friends(but i didn't know this guy, they said he was my friend). and they told me i was going to be in there for 2 months:confused2 but then somehow we were cleaning up woods or something. a state trooper was going up a hill and didn't make it and me and my "friend" went and pushed him up. so he told the cops to let us out of jail.:confused:

RoadkillerRyan
05-24-2003, 04:55 AM
honda300ex06
Drugs are bad!

FourFiftyFour
05-24-2003, 04:59 AM
the closest prison to here is the most strict and supervised one in the nation and has the highest count from the death penalty..... I definitely wouldnt ever wanna go there!!!!!!!!!! But the only thing I ever got in trouble for was a speeding ticket when I was 16 but I got it dismissed by Defensive Driving so I have a clean record.

Glow Plug
05-24-2003, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by RoadkillerRyan
honda300ex06
Drugs are bad!

lol :bandit:

lil400exman
05-24-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
the closest prison to here is the most strict and supervised one in the nation and has the highest count from the death penalty..... I definitely wouldnt ever wanna go there!!!!!!!!!! But the only thing I ever got in trouble for was a speeding ticket when I was 16 but I got it dismissed by Defensive Driving so I have a clean record.
likely story......................u just probably winked at him right.................:p :eek:

QuadJunkies
05-24-2003, 08:26 AM
I whooped my EX's *** once and got booked:o He had it comin though, he knocked me around a bit and one day I had had all I was gonna take so I went kung foo on him and he pressed charges on me. :eek: Funny, the cops never done a thing to him when he did it to me, but I defend myself and I get booked:rolleyes: He later dropped the changes so I dont have it on my record..

05-24-2003, 10:10 AM
i have almost got locked up for prank calls and running from the cops on my quad but they cant catch me so i dont worry about it

JTRtrx250r
05-24-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I whooped my EX's *** once and got booked:o He had it comin though, he knocked me around a bit and one day I had had all I was gonna take so I went kung foo on him and he pressed charges on me. :eek: Funny, the cops never done a thing to him when he did it to me, but I defend myself and I get booked:rolleyes: He later dropped the changes so I dont have it on my record.. atta girl:D I like to hear that kinda stuff,any dude that smacks a woman is a *****!!although sometimes they need something coming at times....a fist from a dude aint it!!;)

QuadTrix6
05-24-2003, 10:30 AM
no jail time but ...i was in and outta court for a few years for assault....self defense of course ;)

Knight440
05-24-2003, 10:35 AM
I whooped my EX's *** once and got booked:o He had it comin though, he knocked me around a bit and one day I had had all I was gonna take so I went kung foo on him and he pressed charges on me. :eek: Funny, the cops never done a thing to him when he did it to me, but I defend myself and I get booked:rolleyes: He later dropped the changes so I dont have it on my record..

Way too go QJ :cool:

blondie69
05-24-2003, 10:40 AM

thats awesome! a gurls gotta do what a gurls gotta do! :devil:

QuadJunkies
05-24-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
thats awesome! a gurls gotta do what a gurls gotta do! :devil: True dat!!Troy knows I dont take that crap from a guy no more...:macho

QuadJunkies
05-24-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Knight440
Way too go QJ :cool: The funny part was, my frined was ther ewhen it happened and shes the one who called the cops!:eek: She told me later she did it cause she thought I was really going to hurt him:o It was all kinda vague from being so mad I guess, but I guess I had him by the throat until he started to pass out:eek2: ... funny....he never laid a hand on me after that.:p

blondie69
05-24-2003, 10:57 AM
The funny part was, my frined was ther ewhen it happened and shes the one who called the cops!:eek: She told me later she did it cause she thought I was really going to hurt him:o It was all kinda vague from being so mad I guess, but I guess I had him by the throat until he started to pass out:eek2: ... funny....he never laid a hand on me after that.:p

whoa!!

*note to self....don't mess with QJ:confused2 *

lol

blondie69
05-24-2003, 10:59 AM
i've been close to having the cops called on me. a few times with an old ex best friend of mine....she never did. she was jus tryin to get me right worried. worked the 1st time. 2nd time i was jus like right watever, if u were gonna call the cops on me u woulda already done it:uhoh:

jaywoodsrider
05-24-2003, 11:57 AM
I had a party once and the cops came becuase we were riding quads on the roads and a neighbor complained, but he just gave us a verbal warning.

hessianmx111
05-24-2003, 12:33 PM
when i first read that i thought it was a joke cause you said ex and i thought you mean ex as in 400 but now that i got grasp of what it meant WAY TO GO!!!

QuadJunkies
05-24-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
when i first read that i thought it was a joke cause you said ex and i thought you mean ex as in 400 but now that i got grasp of what it meant WAY TO GO!!! lmao!!!I think if it came down to the 400ex vs. me..I would lose.. I think the 400ex would whoop my ***....:o

batgeek
05-24-2003, 02:09 PM
never let that quad whoop yer butt!!! :)

good going on that no penis POS woman hitter...now if more women would stand up for themselves about that stuff.

personally i dont think anyone should be hitting anyone...at any time. i've raised enough hell in my life and have learned that that isn't the way to solve things :)

QuadJunkies
05-24-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
never let that quad whoop yer butt!!! :)

good going on that no penis POS woman hitter...now if more women would stand up for themselves about that stuff.

personally i dont think anyone should be hitting anyone...at any time. i've raised enough hell in my life and have learned that that isn't the way to solve things :) I agree with ya there..;) I always try to get the upper hand on my 400ex:D