PDA

View Full Version : have you seen any black,orange silver riding gear???

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 05:00 AM
I was thumbing through my RM ATV catalog, and noticing there isnt much pickens for Orange gear(im sure thats not a popular color yet:o ) I found one I liked buy Shift but it is now dicontinued:( and it was all the colors I liked too.. . I like the AXO gear,but not the orange,its pretty ugfly really. Other than Thor and one Oneal, I couldnt find anything... Has anyone seen any jerseys with the Orange,black and silver colors?? If so, could you please post a pic or link for them?? Thanks! TIna ......:)

05-23-2003, 05:05 AM
Yeah i'd like some orange gear to match my quad. Alls i found was ****ty No Fear orange, white and blue. I bought it cuz it was cheap.:p

400grl
05-23-2003, 05:09 AM
Hey QJ! Check out FLY gear - I think I saw some Orange stuff in there......and check out www.mxsouth.com for the discontinued stuff. Go to their closeouts in each brand and you might be able to find your SHIFT stuff - they have AWESOME prices, too. And their service is great.....can't go wrong there! I'll keep my eyes open and holla if I see anything.....;)

Dan_Guetter
05-23-2003, 05:12 AM
the orange shift gear is still available........

heres me sportin it

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
the orange shift gear is still available........

heres me sportin it its discontinued atRMATV. where can I buy it??..thats the one I wanted!!!!!:blah

05-23-2003, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
its discontinued atRMATV. where can I buy it??..thats the one I wanted!!!!!:blah

Try bobs cycle QJ

http://store.bobscycle.com/index.htm

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
Hey QJ! Check out FLY gear - I think I saw some Orange stuff in there......and check out www.mxsouth.com for the discontinued stuff. Go to their closeouts in each brand and you might be able to find your SHIFT stuff - they have AWESOME prices, too. And their service is great.....can't go wrong there! I'll keep my eyes open and holla if I see anything.....;) Thanks Cory! Im gonna give them a buzz today, I relly like the shift shirt.. here ara few I found...Any others anyone can think of?

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 05:56 AM
another

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 05:58 AM
I think I still like this one the bet. Thanks Rico, Ill check it out....;)

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 06:03 AM
boy the pickens are slim.......:(

FourFiftyFour
05-23-2003, 06:33 AM
I bought the fox orange gear used and I got a M2R Helmet thats orange also... My fav color is orange so its a MUST that I have orange gear :cool: :cool:
I know a lot of ppl have the Fox gear but hey the price was right! LOL I want the shift gear also, TRY PRO GRIP GEAR!!!! its REALLY COOL!!!! Im going to see if I can possibly get that gear soon.

FourFiftyFour
05-23-2003, 06:42 AM
Heres some links to check it out

Jersey--- http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/item.asp?style=6095&department=219&Division=2

Pants--- http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/item.asp?style=6100&department=213&Division=2

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
Heres some links to check it out

Jersey--- http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/item.asp?style=6095&department=219&Division=2

Pants--- http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/item.asp?style=6100&department=213&Division=2 I like it!!! but..... doesnt it have like a see throughh mesh in between ??:o I like to be cool and airy but not sure if I would like all the holes. Thats is a cool jersey though. So is the shift look like its more for the guys to wear? I like it, but didnt know if it would look funny on a chick...Thanks for the input...;)

mxdave28
05-23-2003, 08:39 AM
Well im not sure if this link will work for ya or not QJ but give'er a shot...... http://www.quadgirls.com/girlsgear.html

Christa gave some MFG's some ratings on thier female line of race gear maybe there is something there you would like since its made fer chickas....good luck

jcv400ex
05-23-2003, 08:46 AM
You don't like the Thor? I like it!

jcv400ex
05-23-2003, 08:47 AM

AtvMxRider
05-23-2003, 09:50 AM
Tina I've seen that balck and orange shift gear in person and it looks awesome.

batgeek
05-23-2003, 11:35 AM
hey i know ya dont ride a KTM but OHHHHHHH SWEET!!!
http://www.ktmcycles.com/powerwear/casual/flame_shirt.jpg
http://www.ktmcycles.com/powerwear/casual/freestyle_tribal_shirt.jpg

Z400central
05-23-2003, 12:29 PM
www.mooseracing.com

FourFiftyFour
05-23-2003, 12:45 PM
you know... if there were any plain jerseys... the place i worked for could prolly screen print custom ones...... i dunno... but that might be something to think about

seven
05-23-2003, 03:17 PM
Just buy a red outfit and wash it a LOT!

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
hey i know ya dont ride a KTM but OHHHHHHH SWEET!!!
http://www.ktmcycles.com/powerwear/casual/flame_shirt.jpg
http://www.ktmcycles.com/powerwear/casual/freestyle_tribal_shirt.jpg OHhhhhhh. thats bad ***!!!!!!!too bad it says KTM on it... But, this is something similiar to what I am doing for my grapics.....:devil

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by seven
Just buy a red outfit and wash it a LOT! LMAO.!! Seven, what ya doing for the wk end????

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Tina I've seen that balck and orange shift gear in person and it looks awesome. Jerry, have you seen it on any girls?. I like it but, didnt know how it would look ...Im still leaning towards the Shift. I like most of the Orange stuff Ive seen, but wouldnt mind seeing more...:) Thanks for everyones help! I appreciate it...

Tommy 17
05-24-2003, 03:10 AM
qj if it was me i would get...

FOX 360 VENTED pants from bobs cycle in orange... i would get them for one reason THEY ARE VENTED!!!! i rode with my friends fox vented gear and it was 3 times cooler on u then my std fox gear... i'll be ordering a set this summer:devil:

FOX AERO JERSEY... its full of mesh holes and its a very soft material... i had one back in 1999 with my red fox gear and i loved it... to bad they cut it off me when i broke my leg...

def buy a VENTED gear and fox is the only ones i know of with fully vented pants and a jersey that is 100% mesh...

bobs cycle is also the cheapest place for the gear...

nacs400ex
05-24-2003, 03:54 AM
I like it!!! but..... doesnt it have like a see throughh mesh in between ??:o I like to be cool and airy but not sure if I would like all the holes. Thats is a cool jersey though. So is the shift look like its more for the guys to wear? I like it, but didnt know if it would look funny on a chick...Thanks for the input...;)

My mom wears the older version of the Shift.. its the red ones. The Freestyle pants, and the gloves with the shirt. It looks pretty good.. I dont think Shift is for the guys. I have a shift 3/4 sleeve and its like the hockey mesh. It awesome for the MX track because it breaths so much.

nacs400ex
05-24-2003, 03:56 AM
If I had a digital camera I could get her to dress up in her gear and show you a pic. that way you can see if you like it. But my neighbours are on a trip so I cant borrow theirs :confused:

QuadJunkies
05-24-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
My mom wears the older version of the Shift.. its the red ones. The Freestyle pants, and the gloves with the shirt. It looks pretty good.. I dont think Shift is for the guys. I have a shift 3/4 sleeve and its like the hockey mesh. It awesome for the MX track because it breaths so much. I have AXO pants, the are similiar to Shift but not as baggy, and they zip out into shorts.I find these arent the most comfortable and you sweat like the dickens in them ,, but they will be nice in thesummer to zip out of them to cool down at camp in.

QuadJunkies
05-24-2003, 04:42 AM
Well, Ive decided to go with Shift Orange Camo.Ill give it a try and see how I like it. I ordered it from Bobs cycle and will have if next week...... Thanks for all your help!!!....Tina;) :)

QuadJunkies
05-29-2003, 07:33 AM
my phg came otday. and I must say. girls, this shirt looks really good!!!OPnly problem:(........ the very see through!!!!!:eek: Im not sure if I want to wear this or send it back.. it covers the front, but the back is that see through mesh, now I told the guy when ordering it was for me, you would think he would have a clue and maybe cue me in on the materail cause in the pic they show, you dotn see it like it is in person. One thing is for sure, it will be cooler in the summer!!:o I dunno girls, what do you think??

QuadJunkies
05-29-2003, 07:33 AM
its a lil too see through I think......:eek2:

QuadJunkies
05-29-2003, 07:34 AM
I sure do love the colors though.mathces my ride REAL good!!:blah:

alias
05-29-2003, 08:39 AM
im not a girl but wonder if you cant just wear a tshirt under it?

sweet300ex
05-29-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by alias
im not a girl but wonder if you cant just wear a tshirt under it?
NO!

400grl
05-29-2003, 08:56 AM
I have 3 jerseys that are all mesh (I'm an AZ, so I have to) and they aren't bad as far as being see through. I have to make sure my "twins" are well bundled up when I ride, anyway, so I always wear a jogbra and just my jersey. With a chest protector on and stuff, you can't see squat - and even if you can, no big deal. The vented stuff is just awesome in the summer - really makes a huge difference! If you wear a t-shirt underneath it you will be hot. Maybe if you feel uncomfortable with just a jogbra, you can wear a tank top under it - but the coolest would be to just wear the jersey. Besides - a little distraction on the track can be to your advantage, Tina! ;)

Nausty
05-29-2003, 09:12 AM
bras and shirts are so over rated.:o Who needs em'?
right girls????

lol, j/p.

I have to wear a t shirt under my jersey which is like Tina's because after riding for a few hours my nipples hurt hard core with the mesh shirt I got.:huh

400grl
05-29-2003, 09:16 AM
I heard those little round band-aids cure that little problem! :D

anywhereEx
05-29-2003, 09:53 AM
I think he needs to see a example of how to put it on:D

j/k

AtvMxRider
05-29-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by anywhereEx
I think he needs to see a example of how to put it on:D

j/k

I agree Dustin..............:D

Ralph
05-29-2003, 11:24 AM
my phg came otday. and I must say. girls, this shirt looks really good!!!OPnly problem:(........ the very see through!!!!!:eek: Im not sure if I want to wear this or send it back.. it covers the front, but the back is that see through mesh, now I told the guy when ordering it was for me, you would think he would have a clue and maybe cue me in on the materail cause in the pic they show, you dotn see it like it is in person. One thing is for sure, it will be cooler in the summer!!:o I dunno girls, what do you think??

just wear it backwards...:devil:

stocktires
05-29-2003, 11:46 AM
Check these out QJ, even though ya already bought a jersey.
Most of you have prolly never seen this gear, Its from the european MX/FMX world. This is just one of their lines

stocktires
05-29-2003, 11:47 AM
One of their pants :devil: :blah:
Im either gonna get this (diff color), O'neal, or Shift.
I feel like a huge Poser wearing Fox :ermm:

stocktires
05-29-2003, 11:49 AM
Forgot the pic :confused2

QuadJunkies
05-29-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by stocktires
One of their pants :devil: :blah:
Im either gonna get this (diff color), O'neal, or Shift.
I feel like a huge Poser wearing Fox :ermm: Those are bad ***!!!!:blah:

QuadJunkies
05-29-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by alias
im not a girl but wonder if you cant just wear a tshirt under it? where I live its already 100 dg. :eek: I live in a hot climate in the summer Like Cory does(well, not THAT hot:eek: ) but since the front is covered pretty good all that will show is the back so who cares...;) IT will be nice to have some ventiation too for duning...And when I wear chest protector in the fall racing season Ill have shirts on underneath anyhow.. I dont wear a guard on sand though.. I like the shirt, so I think Ill keep it...Thanks for the input!!

QuadJunkies
05-29-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
just wear it backwards...:devil: LOL!!! oh alot of good that will doo, then it REALLY would be obvious:o :p

QuadJunkies
05-29-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
bras and shirts are so over rated.:o Who needs em'?
right girls????

lol, j/p.

I have to wear a t shirt under my jersey which is like Tina's because after riding for a few hours my nipples hurt hard core with the mesh shirt I got.:huh my friends do that too!! OUCH! I guess thats one good thing about us gilrs having a bra I guess:o

Woodsrider
05-30-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
I have to wear a t shirt under my jersey which is like Tina's because after riding for a few hours my nipples hurt hard core with the mesh shirt I got.:huh

I know what ya mean, I went on a ride two years ago and after 40 miles in 50 degree weather, my nipples were raw and bleeding:eek2: I bought a cotton jersy after that ride and wont wear the poly unless its over 65.

QJ who cares what any body thinks, unless you got a tattoo or a nasty birthmark on your back you're ashamed of. Also you could go one step down in their line-up and still get the poly with out the mesh.

QuadJunkies
05-30-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
I know what ya mean, I went on a ride two years ago and after 40 miles in 50 degree weather, my nipples were raw and bleeding:eek2: I bought a cotton jersy after that ride and wont wear the poly unless its over 65.

QJ who cares what any body thinks, unless you got a tattoo or a nasty birthmark on your back you're ashamed of. Also you could go one step down in their line-up and still get the poly with out the mesh. I honsetly didnt know this was a mesh material, but he!! with it they dont like it ...........well dont look then I guess right???;) And for the record........no tattoos, no gross malformations growing on my back:p I cant even imagine that whole bleeding nipple thing......DANG that would hurt!!:eek: :eek2: :confused2