PDA

View Full Version : Hottest chics, you gotta see this!!!b

sly400ex
05-22-2003, 03:05 PM
Maybe not, but guys read this.....With all these "hottest" threads, let's have some, well a lot of consideration for these woman. Thet're not posting asking your opinions, it's other members doing it. So be curtious and don't say negative things about the ladies on here. Good things yes, bad NO! This isn't hot or not. Don't ruin guys! :macho I'm not kissing butt, but rather trying to show some respect!!!!;)

MXcutie
05-22-2003, 03:08 PM
See maybe your like the only good guy left .. :) thanks :)

FourFiftyFour
05-22-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex
Maybe not, but guys read this.....With all these "hottest" threads, let's have some, well a lot of consideration for these woman. Thet're not posting asking your opinions, it's other members doing it. So be curtious and don't say negative things about the ladies on here. Good things yes, bad NO! This isn't hot or not. Don't ruin guys! :macho I'm not kissing butt, but rather trying to show some respect!!!!;)

thankyou!!! Im feeling like :( :( gee.... i come home from work and heres a pile of putdowns.......... :ermm:
thanku sly for bein a nice guy!!

TheRedRebel17
05-22-2003, 03:10 PM
seriosuly..dont rag on them, take them for what they are worth(a whole lot) to this site. Some people may not relize it, but im thankfull for all of them

MR. HONDA EX'S
05-22-2003, 03:11 PM
There's 2 of us good guys! Me and sly:devil
I think you gals rock!!:macho

hessianmx111
05-22-2003, 03:11 PM
summed up my thoughts better than i could ever had

own2424
05-22-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Rider-400EX
seriosuly..dont rag on them, take them for what they are worth(a whole lot) to this site. Some people may not relize it, but im thankfull for all of them Looks dont matter, its whats on the inside that really matters...;)

MXcutie
05-22-2003, 03:13 PM
now i think we're gettin the guys that like to SUCK UP...lol

blondie69
05-22-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by own2424
Looks dont matter, its whats on the inside that really matters...;)

heeeeey your suckin up now;) i'm playin, lol

but u guys r sweet tho!

ah well, its like a roller coaster....ya have ups n downs:p

AZblaster44
05-22-2003, 03:14 PM
I agree........totaly, the girls need to be shown a some more respect.....

Glow Plug
05-22-2003, 03:18 PM
Yeah it's so true like i'm not one of them that say " i'd Hit it", "nice boobs" etc etc but yeah i will respect most any girl as along as there not totally dumb or stuck up :) and no i'm not trying to suck up i don't really care what people on this site think of me like i'm me and i'm not going to change just because a guy 1500 miles away said it's not cool ;)

p@iNn3ck
05-22-2003, 04:19 PM
hmmm.... I'm married, I don't get an opinion anymore.///:p

jcv400ex
05-22-2003, 04:26 PM
No doubt! The gals on here put up with alot of chit! And they all take it in stride. Gotta love it when a gal posts her race pics and gives us a story. I'll take a picture of QJ, 400grl or Kara in full moto gear with dirt on their face at the track over the other ones anyday....

FourFiftyFour
05-22-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
No doubt! The gals on here put up with alot of chit! And they all take it in stride. Gotta love it when a gal posts her race pics and gives us a story. I'll take a picture of QJ, 400grl or Kara in full moto gear with dirt on their face at the track over the other ones anyday....

now you are an awesome guy ;) hehehe hey i have plenty of pics of me in gear with dirt on my face to pass around haha and soon to be a lot more.. tho i dont think my face will have as much dirt on it cuz im gonna be in front :D :D

cam400ex
05-22-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by p@iNn3ck
hmmm.... I'm married, I don't get an opinion anymore.///:p

me to!!!! i think i'll have to ask her if i still have one or not

SGA
05-22-2003, 04:46 PM
Well now...(clears throat and waits for applause to stop). My opinion is we have some babes on this site. Don't be putting them down just to get a rise. Boys do that, men dont.

QuadJunkies
05-22-2003, 08:18 PM
I have to say....this has to be one of the nicest threads Ive seen when it comes to us girls...;) ITs nice to know that alot of the guys here "Really "do value us on here for more than looks and do take respect for what we are... You guys rock!:cool:

honda400exrider
05-22-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I have to say....this has to be one of the nicest threads Ive seen when it comes to us girls...;) ITs nice to know that alot of the guys here "Really "do value us on here for more than looks and do take respect for what we are... You guys rock!:cool:

Im glad you girls a gettign a little of the respect you deserve here. I know in some physical activities people are sexist, etc. but I know most of the girls here could kick my *** around a track.:blah I was just wondering, how many girls total are there on this site?

CBW
05-23-2003, 02:51 AM
RESPECT.........is something alot of guys seem to have lost these days.....especially when it comes to the opposite sex. I too am married......but with out respect for my wife ,,who is ultimately my best friend,,,,,, our relationship would be worthless.

I will tell you about the coolest girl rider i saw the other day. Not sure if it really has anything to do with this thread or not but here goes........
She was riding a little xr50 at the track ,,,, she was about 5, and was just learning to ride it so she kept practicing her turns next to our camper before the race.
So she would start into the turn, the front would get into the soft stuff and she would fall over, then her dad would come over help her up,, offer some encouragement,,,,,,and she would get back up and go around and try again,and again ,and again , and again,,,,,, ,,,,,and -------fall over every time.
I watched this little girl for about an hour.....and she would fall over every 5-10 minutes,,,,but she kept on, no complaints no crying.
Not to knock my son or anything but if that were him,,,,,, he would have thrown the bike down and stomped off along time ago.......

But not this little girl.......she just kept her chin up,,,and her eye on the goal........ and she was the coolest thing to watch out on the track. When she grows up she will surly whip alot of the "cool guys" out there,,come across the line first,,,,, and hopefully earn a bit of respect in the process.

Dont know if that makes any sense to anyone,,,,,,,,,,but that little girl,,and all the female riders on this site and off,,,,,,, have my utmost respect. Keep up the good work,,,,,,,:cool:

Glow Plug
05-23-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by CBW
RESPECT.........is something alot of guys seem to have lost these days.....especially when it comes to the opposite sex. I too am married......but with out respect for my wife ,,who is ultimately my best friend,,,,,, our relationship would be worthless.

I will tell you about the coolest girl rider i saw the other day. Not sure if it really has anything to do with this thread or not but here goes........
She was riding a little xr50 at the track ,,,, she was about 5, and was just learning to ride it so she kept practicing her turns next to our camper before the race.
So she would start into the turn, the front would get into the soft stuff and she would fall over, then her dad would come over help her up,, offer some encouragement,,,,,,and she would get back up and go around and try again,and again ,and again , and again,,,,,, ,,,,,and -------fall over every time.
I watched this little girl for about an hour.....and she would fall over every 5-10 minutes,,,,but she kept on, no complaints no crying.
Not to knock my son or anything but if that were him,,,,,, he would have thrown the bike down and stomped off along time ago.......

But not this little girl.......she just kept her chin up,,,and her eye on the goal........ and she was the coolest thing to watch out on the track. When she grows up she will surly whip alot of the "cool guys" out there,,come across the line first,,,,, and hopefully earn a bit of respect in the process.

Dont know if that makes any sense to anyone,,,,,,,,,,but that little girl,,and all the female riders on this site and off,,,,,,, have my utmost respect. Keep up the good work,,,,,,,:cool:

Whipes Tears from eyes GREAT STORY :) lol

But yeah i know that most girls could and would kick my arse hard on the track it's nice to see that girls on this site are just as serious as the men when it comes to moding a quad like 400grl has here 440ex moded a ton and then Kara (i think this iswho i'm talking about lol) rides a c'dale. Quadjunkies rides a moded ex and preitor. I just wanted to give props to you gals :)

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by CBW

Dont know if that makes any sense to anyone,,,,,,,,,,but that little girl,,and all the female riders on this site and off,,,,,,, have my utmost respect. Keep up the good work,,,,,,,:cool: It makes total sense to me...;) Some girls justhave determination,and with enough of it,she will be one heck of a rider one day...

forum
05-23-2003, 05:38 AM
for the most part the only thing i see wrong is direct insults i've seen made to a few ladies. WHich i've already said i think is wrong. Guys don't understand how much more women care about apearence and other things when compared to guys. Women take things alot harder when it comes to that. Or so i Think. But I do see alot of people flirting with the girls but I don't think thats disrespectfull. Basically because there arn't meny girls/women on the site so when there is they get jumped on(so to speak).:devil Either way this is a good thread. keep the personal insults to yourself. for both men and women but especialy women.

JustRace
05-23-2003, 05:56 AM
I think the guys that make the direct insults are just jealous that the girls could probably hand them there *** on the race track.

Keep it up all you girls, and like mentioned before nothing is better than a girl that can ride.

QuadJunkies
05-23-2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by forum
for the most part the only thing i see wrong is direct insults i've seen made to a few ladies. WHich i've already said i think is wrong. Guys don't understand how much more women care about apearence and other things when compared to guys. Women take things alot harder when it comes to that. Or so i Think. But I do see alot of people flirting with the girls but I don't think thats disrespectfull. Basically because there arn't meny girls/women on the site so when there is they get jumped on(so to speak).:devil Either way this is a good thread. keep the personal insults to yourself. for both men and women but especialy women. very well said.....;)

05-23-2003, 06:44 AM
I don' t think this chick makes the list.....LMFAO

honda400exrider
05-23-2003, 09:52 AM
LMFAO Rico!!!:devil Not quite, but she comes close enough to making it:p

pane2k
05-23-2003, 10:02 AM
lmfao you can always count on Rico to make these type of threads the best. You always come back for a second look at ricos pics ;)

MOUSE
05-23-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by CBW

very well said its nice to see that some people here still have some morals and values in a world that seems to have forgotten what those words stand for

pane2k
05-23-2003, 10:45 AM
yeah guys you are a little mean to the opposite sex. I mean damn if someone is not that great looking you dont have to tell them "You're Ugly" straight out, Think About how it would make you feel.

cool 300ex
05-23-2003, 11:03 AM
Ya i am glad you made this post.Ya i think that it's a good thing to give girls some respect.I think it pretty cool that some girls do like to go riding.Around here there is a few girls like that but now many.