PDA

View Full Version : Hottest Atv Riding Chick!!!!!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

toby400ex
05-27-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
LOL! Yeah - that's my mansion in Scottsdale.:devil: I mean, my apt complex in Chandler......;) I left my ex with the house, so I am living in an apt until I can buy another one....but it's not too shabby! And I don't have to clean the pool! :)

Awww.....thanks Jerry! He's a sweetie - so is his sis. I'm a lucky girl......and we will discuss those pics later....shhhhhh JP!!!
Are you saying you dont have the ex anymore?:eek: :confused: :confused2

05-27-2003, 04:32 PM
Lookin good in that picture:eek2: :eek2: But ya need some more!!!!:D

TRXMaddness
05-27-2003, 04:57 PM
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

QuAdRaCeR244
05-27-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by bobby88
Lookin good in that picture:eek2: :eek2: But ya need some more!!!!:D

mo.lakota
05-27-2003, 06:15 PM
To all you Teenage horndogs . There isnt a bad looking Woman on here except that one with the bad teeth .
About calling Women OLD , Son you aint never had your world rocked til you been with a Gal in her 30s , they done know just what they want and how to treat a man . Unfortunately by the time most Women hit their peak us Guys are Slacking off if you know whats I means . Its just one of those flukes of Nature . I looked at them all, they are all Gorgeous , each in their own way even Goth Chick , shes just needing attention and the Shocker looks is an easy way to get it .

400 grl , a question for you what kind of Idiot were you hitched to that didnt bring you the sun and moon on a platter in an attempt to keep you in his Home . He must feel really stupd right now . Great lookin kid by the way .

Guys there aint nuthin better looking than a Girl in a racing jersey , or maybe its just the combination of my two favorite things .
Later Men and Boys .

Bretmd94
05-27-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by mo.lakota
To all you Teenage horndogs . There isnt a bad looking Woman on here except that one with the bad teeth .
About calling Women OLD , Son you aint never had your world rocked til you been with a Gal in her 30s , they done know just what they want and how to treat a man . Unfortunately by the time most Women hit their peak us Guys are Slacking off if you know whats I means . Its just one of those flukes of Nature . I looked at them all, they are all Gorgeous , each in their own way even Goth Chick , shes just needing attention and the Shocker looks is an easy way to get it .

400 grl , a question for you what kind of Idiot were you hitched to that didnt bring you the sun and moon on a platter in an attempt to keep you in his Home . He must feel really stupd right now . Great lookin kid by the way .

Guys there aint nuthin better looking than a Girl in a racing jersey , or maybe its just the combination of my two favorite things .
Later Men and Boys .

My thoughts exactly. There hasnt been a girl posted that i wouldnt be after. well maybe the nasty teeth and the 12 year old. Any female that races quads instanly jumps 2 points on the 10 scale. 400grl is off the chart. why her bf has a raptor name i dont know. I should have kept my raptor. You can tell that he is infecting her. Look at her quad (raptor scoop)

If 400grl isnt the one with the Ex and the Raptor scoop that is going to look dumb. Im pretty sure its her though.

QuadJunkies
05-27-2003, 07:00 PM
LMAO!! This has to be one of the funniest threads I have ever read!:p 400grl lokos like you scored BIGTIME brownie points with the guys here!!!:cool: BTW, hows the racing going???? And your Son is such a doll......;)

86350x
05-27-2003, 10:22 PM
That is one hot momma.....................

On the 30 year old chick thing, your probrably right, still waiting for that to happen though.................

QuadJunkies
05-28-2003, 02:36 AM
:o ok...... I dont have alot of pics . Ill try at get a few this summer ...

QuadJunkies
05-28-2003, 02:37 AM
will these pics do???

daiglea
05-28-2003, 03:17 AM
Well 400grl gets my vote. That's a cute kid you got there. I'm just hopping mine turns out as cute. My wife is pregnant now so in about 3 months we will see. We got the first echo on July 11 so we will see if all is working out for us. Can wait to get him/her on a mini bike. ;) I got alot of respect for you raising you kids alone.

dirtmomma
05-28-2003, 03:20 AM
Dang thats SAD that someone is thinking women in thier 30's are OLD that child ought to be beat LOL. Well Tina I SUPPOSE since you braved up & did......here goes, & hell NOO you won't be getting a close up LOL LOL

dirtmomma
05-28-2003, 03:29 AM
Right ON 400grl more power to ya raising 2 kids on your own & racing hats off to you girlie!!!!! I think we've talked before on a different site, yeah I raised my oldest for 7 yrs then met my hubby & now have a 4 yr old & 13 yr old & they are both racing now so it's me & the boys racing & Dad is the pit man!! There's nothin better than racing w/ your kids & thier friends always think it's cool too LOL good luck w/ the rest of your season:D :D

UglyMotha™
05-28-2003, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Dang thats SAD that someone is thinking women in thier 30's are OLD that child ought to be beat LOL. Well Tina I SUPPOSE since you braved up & did......here goes, & hell NOO you won't be getting a close up LOL LOL

you make that 300 look like a beast:p

QuadJunkies
05-28-2003, 03:40 AM
Dang thats SAD that someone is thinking women in thier 30's are OLD that child ought to be beat LOL. Well Tina I SUPPOSE since you braved up & did......here goes, & hell NOO you won't be getting a close up LOL LOL way to go!!! oh, now you make me want to go and WIDEN even more!!!Good pic dirtmomma;)

dirtmomma
05-28-2003, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
you make that 300 look like a beast:p

IT IS A BEAST LOL LOL J/P!!!!

YEP Tina you better widen it I'm telling you you would absouloutly LOVE it.

QuadJunkies
05-28-2003, 03:45 AM
IT IS A BEAST LOL LOL J/P!!!!

YEP Tina you better widen it I'm telling you you would absouloutly LOVE it. my osset se wheels will be here today..:devil: Im gonna have to use a spacer for my rear for now... Ill post a pic when I get them... So what all you got done on yours anyhow????Im having a custom sway bar made and a custom lowering kit too. My beadlocks Im waiting until Aug to order...then next year will come suspention:blah:

QuadJunkies
05-28-2003, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
my osset se wheels will be here today..:devil: Im gonna have to use a spacer for my rear for now... Ill post a pic when I get them... So what all you got done on yours anyhow????Im having a custom sway bar made and a custom lowering kit too. My beadlocks Im waiting until Aug to order...then next year will come suspention:blah: oh and BTW, are those the Radials you were telling me about? I would like to but some soon..(I lost your PM about the good prices radial:o )

05-28-2003, 05:44 AM
Seems like a little too much BSing and too few pics :D

Guess we got some purty ladies here and thats cool cause they contrast some of the ugly mugs you guys got :devil: :eek:

brokeitin3
05-28-2003, 06:02 AM
Tina drop that camera angle down a bit and Corry I need a good pose for Missy to make my sticker she promised:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ryan
05-28-2003, 07:14 AM
Has anyone seen a pic of Rico's women yet :D ?

QuadJunkies
05-28-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
Tina drop that camera angle down a bit and Corry I need a good pose for Missy to make my sticker she promised:mad: :mad: :mad: How far to are we talkin?:eek:

JHF219
05-28-2003, 07:49 AM
How far to are we talkin?:eek:

im going to butt in on this one how far down are you willing to drop it :eek:j/k

JHF219
05-28-2003, 07:54 AM
one more thing quadjunkies you are REALLY good looking !! just wanted to throw that out there !!

dirtmomma
05-28-2003, 07:58 AM
my osset se wheels will be here today..:devil: Im gonna have to use a spacer for my rear for now... Ill post a pic when I get them... So what all you got done on yours anyhow????Im having a custom sway bar made and a custom lowering kit too. My beadlocks Im waiting until Aug to order...then next year will come suspention:blah:

YES do post a pic I want to see it, the offset wheels will look good:blah: yeah I only have a spacer on the rear too but it works good, last race you can probably tell in the pic I posted here that one side is wider than the other on the rear:eek: the hub was stuck on the borrowed wheel so I could only run one spacer on the outside & it worked good, just like a sprint car pretty much. As far as what I have done to mine all I have right now is the FMF full exhaust!!! My brother in law just got back from Alaska so he's coming over tonight to p/u his sons quad & he's gonna check it out( hasn't seen it yet) & see what he can do to it w/o spending a fortune, soooo I'll have to let you now on the motor stuff later hehehe!! He's a POWER freak so I'm sure he'll get it pumped up some....can't wait!!! The tires on the rear pretty much look the same as the ones I have on backorder, I'm hoping they get here by Nov. LOL They are "Duro" brand & are in the Dennis Kirk catalog. Check em out once they get them in they look like they'll be decent.:)

300exTJjeeper
05-28-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
im with you compadre':devil:

That is only a little taste of what you see in Glamis, hehehehh
try a holiday weekened with 100,000+ riders that is wild my friend, wild

QuadJunkies
05-28-2003, 08:20 AM
heres a few more I found . I have one more but its a close up too and my eyes look all red in it(I hate that pic:o )

QuadJunkies
05-28-2003, 08:21 AM
I REALLY should have had my boots on here....Time for some updated pics I guess....:o :)

QuadJunkies
05-28-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by JHForman250R
im going to butt in on this one how far down are you willing to drop it :eek:j/k LOL!!!! been there done that.. Learned my lesson :o :devil:

QuadJunkies
05-28-2003, 08:24 AM
one more thing quadjunkies you are REALLY good looking !! just wanted to throw that out there !! Thank you;)

JHF219
05-28-2003, 08:28 AM
LOL!!!! been there done that.. Learned my lesson :o :devil:

Hell you can just email them to me you aint gotta post them :D

AtvMxRider
05-28-2003, 08:43 AM
will these pics do???

Ohhhhh Yeahhhhh Baby.................;)

wilkin250r
05-28-2003, 09:11 AM
I just want to go on record that I have nothing against a women in her 30's.

JHF219
05-28-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I just want to go on record that I have nothing against a women in her 30's.

I second that !!

confusious say: women in thier thirties will teach you a few good things:ermm: :D

brokeitin3
05-28-2003, 09:20 AM
How far to are we talkin?:eek: Illl make you a deal whatever I do you must do twice:D :D :D

Foxyangel0425
05-28-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Well what are you waiting for? Get sum!!!!!!;)

Well after seeing 400grl's pics.....which by the way she is VERY pretty, i don't want to post mine. :ermm:

QuAdRaCeR244
05-28-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Foxyangel0425
Well after seeing 400grl's pics.....which by the way she is VERY pretty, i don't want to post mine. :ermm:

come on....i bet your great:devil:

Foxyangel0425
05-28-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by QuAdRaCeR244
come on....i bet your great:devil:

Oh, compared to these ladies on here, i don't stand a chance!! They are all very nice looking ladies!!

But since you asked so nicely.....if you find the form that is post a pic of your face, i got 2 old pics of me back when i got married. I do have some film to burn up that has more recent pics of me from our ride last weekend, so we shall see if i like them and if i do i will post them otherwise ya lose. :p lol

05-28-2003, 03:43 PM
How far to are we talkin?

Oh noooo here we go again ;)

Oh, compared to these ladies on here, i don't stand a chance!!

Dont be silly, just post them.

confusious say: women in thier thirties will teach you a few good things No young "grasshopper" Confusious say "8-80 blind, crippled or crazy and if they dont walk we wheel them" see Confsious very big horn dog. :D

QuadJunkies
05-28-2003, 06:54 PM
I second that !!

confusious say: women in thier thirties will teach you a few good things:ermm: :D you know it!!!:devil: Never under estimate the older women:p Just ask Troy....:o ;)

QuadJunkies
05-28-2003, 06:56 PM
Oh, compared to these ladies on here, i don't stand a chance!! They are all very nice looking ladies!!

But since you asked so nicely.....if you find the form that is post a pic of your face, i got 2 old pics of me back when i got married. I do have some film to burn up that has more recent pics of me from our ride last weekend, so we shall see if i like them and if i do i will post them otherwise ya lose. :p lol Come on girl....... Your pics are post worthy...;) So far I think all the gals here that are members are doing pretty darn good in the looks Dept!! Heck, it dont get better than this, a bunch of pretty girls that like to ride what more can a guy as for!!!:blah:

brokeitin3
05-29-2003, 12:37 AM
Heck, it dont get better than this, a bunch of pretty girls that like to ride what more can a guy as for!!!:blah: [/B] Do you want me to pm you with my list????:devil: :devil:

FourFiftyFour
05-29-2003, 12:44 AM
I think my pics have been posted a million times on this site......... doubt ya'll would wanna see more

dirtmomma
05-29-2003, 03:01 AM
you know it!!!:devil: Never under estimate the older women:p Just ask Troy....:o ;)

Right on I 2nd that!!!!! Well except the part about Troy LOL LOL but I am older than my hubby also but just by about 3 weeks!!!:cool:

250x#93
05-29-2003, 08:28 AM
I think my pics have been posted a million times on this site......... doubt ya'll would wanna see more

Of course we wanna see more:D

SGA
05-29-2003, 09:15 AM
but I am older than my hubby also but just by about 3 weeks!!!:cool:
Cradle Robber!:eek: :D :blah:

400grl
05-29-2003, 09:17 AM
I'm probably the biggest cradle robber.....my boyfriend is 21....;)

UglyMotha™
05-29-2003, 09:18 AM

what a lucky kid

SGA
05-29-2003, 09:22 AM

Heck, post the pics. Dont worry about anyone giving you grief. If they do, I guarantee they will be booted so far back in time they'll be changing their own diaper.;)

AtvMxRider
05-29-2003, 09:25 AM

Lucky *******!!!!!!

JHF219
05-29-2003, 09:31 AM
Lucky *******!!!!!!

i second that !!

cudaman
05-29-2003, 09:40 AM
since hes only 21 that means that i do have a chance. but since you want to keep him during the marriage. ill just have to kick his @ss :macho :D :D

wilkin250r
05-29-2003, 10:33 AM
I just want to go on record that I have nothing against women who date younger men.

Foxyangel0425
05-29-2003, 12:44 PM
Come on girl....... Your pics are post worthy...;) So far I think all the gals here that are members are doing pretty darn good in the looks Dept!! Heck, it dont get better than this, a bunch of pretty girls that like to ride what more can a guy as for!!!:blah:

If i can figure out how to find the post that someone started a while back (Post a pic of your face) I had someone post my wedding pics in there.

Do you know how to pull that back up?

Mxbubs
05-29-2003, 01:08 PM
This girl gets my vote.

blondie69
05-29-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Mxbubs
This girl gets my vote.

OMG!!!!!! NASTY!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! EWIE EWIE!:eek2: :eek: :eek2: :eek:

400grl
05-29-2003, 02:11 PM
HAHAHAHA! Thank you so much for putting "clothes" on her!!!! Saved my retinas from total devistation! LOL!

Foxyangel - do a search for that post - you should be able to find it. If all else fails, then just go back pages and pages into the Open forum till you get it! If I run across it I will post a link for you!

lars
05-29-2003, 04:13 PM
after seein all quadjunkies pics i gotta say its now a toss up cause in a couple of them pics shes smokin wow her and 400grl thats what im pickin and im stickin with it :)

Jnine
05-29-2003, 04:26 PM
I don't know why some of you guys are down on Boonovies. Sure she may be highly modified, but so is my 250R. In fact, I like it that way, and regardless of the miles, some of us really like to drive a model built for pure performance! On the other hand, 400GRL has a very clean and natural look that is fantastic also. Either way, if either of them call me they are going to get a deal on parts like nobody else on this site!

lars
05-29-2003, 04:40 PM
i agree boonovies is hott as all the rest of the women on this site that i have seen so far but with 400grl and quadjunkies u seem to be gettin the whole package i havent seen or read to much on the other women here :)

brokeitin3
05-29-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Jnine
I don't know why some of you guys are down on Boonovies. Sure she may be highly modified, but so is my 250R. In fact, I like it that way, and regardless of the miles, some of us really like to drive a model built for pure performance! On the other hand, 400GRL has a very clean and natural look that is fantastic also. Either way, if either of them call me they are going to get a deal on parts like nobody else on this site! WHEN ARE YOU BOYS GONNA LEARN BOONOVIES IS A FAKE, SHE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE GIRL WITH THE BIG HOOTERS IN THAT PIC. GEEZZZ GIVE IT A REST. AS FOR THE OTHER 2 THEY ARE PURDY REAL IF YOU ASK ME

QuadJunkies
05-29-2003, 06:57 PM
If i can figure out how to find the post that someone started a while back (Post a pic of your face) I had someone post my wedding pics in there.

Do you know how to pull that back up? FOXY, I found one of them for you but I know I saw one or two others before that were closer up...Its time to get the digi cam out and take a few!!! Thorchick.....where is hers?????There are a few girls missin here...;)

QuadJunkies
05-29-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Heck, post the pics. Dont worry about anyone giving you grief. If they do, I guarantee they will be booted so far back in time they'll be changing their own diaper.;) LMAO!!!:p

86350x
05-29-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
WHEN ARE YOU BOYS GONNA LEARN BOONOVIES IS A FAKE, SHE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE GIRL WITH THE BIG HOOTERS IN THAT PIC. GEEZZZ GIVE IT A REST. AS FOR THE OTHER 2 THEY ARE PURDY REAL IF YOU ASK ME

Ouch that hurt just reading it, :(

There are alot of good looking young ladies here.....................

Guy400
05-29-2003, 11:43 PM
I don't know why some of you guys are down on Boonovies. Sure she may be highly modified, but so is my 250R. In fact, I like it that way, and regardless of the miles, some of us really like to drive a model built for pure performance! On the other hand, 400GRL has a very clean and natural look that is fantastic also. Either way, if either of them call me they are going to get a deal on parts like nobody else on this site! LMFAO...:D

4punksdad
05-29-2003, 11:46 PM
I don't know why some of you guys are down on Boonovies. Sure she may be highly modified, but so is my 250R. In fact, I like it that way, and regardless of the miles, some of us really like to drive a model built for pure performance! On the other hand, 400GRL has a very clean and natural look that is fantastic also. Either way, if either of them call me they are going to get a deal on parts like nobody else on this site!

4punks prepares to fake a female voice as he dials up jnine's phone number to place his parts order. :D

Foxyangel0425
05-30-2003, 12:35 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by QuadJunkies
[B]FOXY, I found one of them for you but I know I saw one or two others before that were closer up...Its time to get the digi cam out and take a few!!!

Well if you feel up to it, can you post the one of me on that green car you see above? I hate pictures and you can just tell from them....and thats why they always turn out yucky......:rolleyes: but maybe i will dig out the dig camera and post newer ones.

Thanks for finding it for me

dirtmomma
05-30-2003, 02:43 AM
Right on 400grl!!!!! You go girl!! LOL LOL 21.......:D ;)

daiglea
05-30-2003, 02:45 AM

You better wach yourself. You getting them youngin' to think the have a chance with ya:blah:

05-30-2003, 02:50 AM
what a lucky kid

So your sayin she's dating a kid and not a man....:eek: :eek:

I'm sure she's potty trained him by now....:eek: :eek:

QuadJunkies
05-30-2003, 02:52 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by QuadJunkies
[B]FOXY, I found one of them for you but I know I saw one or two others before that were closer up...Its time to get the digi cam out and take a few!!!

Well if you feel up to it, can you post the one of me on that green car you see above? I hate pictures and you can just tell from them....and thats why they always turn out yucky......:rolleyes: but maybe i will dig out the dig camera and post newer ones.

Thanks for finding it for me This one is for FOXY:D Did I post the right one????

400grl
05-30-2003, 03:09 AM
jnine - LOL!!!!:D I'll have to hold you to that statement next time I need some nerfs! ;):devil:

Heheheheheh - I have to say that most 21 year olds are a little too young for me - mentally. But my man is definately a man - in all aspects! Sometimes you just have to disregard the whole age thing - unless it's gonna land you in jail!!:eek: :D

OK - I keep saying I'm going to stay off this thread....... so - I'm off!:blah:

UglyMotha™
05-30-2003, 03:12 AM
I could be more than enough man than you'll ever need :macho

QuadJunkies
05-30-2003, 03:32 AM
I could be more than enough man than you'll ever need :macho :eek: I too am the older women by a couple of years, I always dated men older . most of the younger guys we soo immature ..... But Troy caught my eye and I thought I would just have a lil fun,........wow, that was along time ago, glad I gave him a try......:devil: ;)

JHF219
05-30-2003, 04:41 AM
:eek: I too am the older women by a couple of years, I always dated men older . most of the younger guys we soo immature ..... But Troy caught my eye and I thought I would just have a lil fun,........wow, that was along time ago, glad I gave him a try......:devil: ;)

Too bad you didnt live closer to IN :D

Foxyangel0425
05-30-2003, 10:46 AM
This one is for FOXY:D Did I post the right one????

Thats it QuadJunkies: Thanks for posting that....its not a good scanned picture of me. But as i said before, i will post a "newer pic" of me soon (i hope--LOL).

blasterrider123
05-30-2003, 11:18 AM
blondie 69 is really hot and she is way better than that person on the first page all she has is big boobs blondis(tegan) is way hotter she has a nice body nice ***** and perfect boobs lol

Fast61Falcon2
05-30-2003, 11:19 AM
originaly posted by foxyangel

Thats it QuadJunkies: Thanks for posting that....its not a good scanned picture of me. But as i said before, i will post a "newer pic" of me soon (i hope--LOL). If these guys still want one after these ugly looking pics.....

I like yor pics foxy :devil:

Foxyangel0425
05-30-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Fast61Falcon2
originaly posted by foxyangel

I like yor pics foxy :devil:

http://www.smilies.okipages.com/s/otn/love/luxlove.gif
http://smilies.crowd9.com/otn/love/smlove2.gif

Nausty
05-30-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by blasterrider123
blondie 69 is really hot and she is way better than that person on the first page all she has is big boobs blondis(tegan) is way hotter she has a nice body nice ***** and perfect boobs lol

I dunno about the boobs part, I think i'll need to see them up close myself to verify that.:D lol, j/p blondie.

FastByDesign
05-30-2003, 02:38 PM
Does anyone have a pic of Bonovies, cuz if your saying she is soo hot, i wanna see her.....:D

05-30-2003, 02:45 PM
this is the pic ...(from previous thread)...but it aint her :eek2:

05-30-2003, 02:58 PM
Yeah i agree i do think she is the hottest riding chick and who ever disagrees then you are messed up or have a different style in people.

Fender Bender
05-30-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by motorboy99
Yeah i agree i do think she is the hottest riding chick and who ever disagrees then you are messed up or have a different style in people.

It's not her...

boonovies
05-30-2003, 03:12 PM
its not me.. it was a freakin joke!.. damn ppl

4punksdad
05-30-2003, 03:34 PM
this is me..................is that you?

SGA
05-30-2003, 06:35 PM
:eek: I too am the older women by a couple of years
Dang! Another cradle robber!;)
Whats with you girls and younger men? You know us guys would never look at a woman much younger than us.:D

QuadRacer041
05-30-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by boonovies
its not me.. it was a freakin joke!.. damn ppl

lets see a real pic of you!

250x#93
05-31-2003, 01:27 AM

I agree a 100%:devil:

Nausty
05-31-2003, 04:50 AM
heres a real pic of her
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=474711

:uhoh:

Fender Bender
05-31-2003, 04:55 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
heres a real pic of her
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=474711

:uhoh:

I was eating...:ermm:

boonovies
05-31-2003, 05:27 AM
lol yeah, that was a sweet shiner

QuadJunkies
05-31-2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by boonovies
lol yeah, that was a sweet shiner I rmemeber that !!:o :p wasnt it after a few drinks or something? I got hit once so hard it knocked out all my eyelashes:huh :o

QuadRacer041
05-31-2003, 06:05 AM
kinda wanted to see more then just a shinner

QuadJunkies
05-31-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Dang! Another cradle robber!;)
Whats with you girls and younger men? You know us guys would never look at a woman much younger than us.:D well, when they are a bit younger sometimes I guess you can teach them a few tricks;) :devil: :o ........OHHHH, of course not... older men NEVER would look at younger women.....:D

FourFiftyFour
05-31-2003, 07:39 AM
ok fine... ya'll want a pic of me in riding gear.... this is me after a moto...... tired as hell after racing in 90+ temps with 85% humidity

sly400ex
05-31-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
ok fine... ya'll want a pic of me in riding gear.... this is me after a moto...... tired as hell after racing in 90+ temps with 85% humidity

WooHoo!!:eek2: :eek2: Hottie Hottie!!! You are a cutie Kara!!

Rip_Tear
05-31-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex
WooHoo!!:eek2: :eek2: Hottie Hottie!!! You are a cutie Kara!!

I'd say so too!

Bean
05-31-2003, 03:46 PM
personally, i prefer chics that i can actually touch, not ones people jack off to in pictures, so some of you guys that are hardcore droolin need to get a f*ckin life and stuff man

05-31-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by quad041
kinda wanted to see more then just a shinner :macho

stocktires
06-01-2003, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Bean
personally, i prefer chics that i can actually touch, not ones people jack off to in pictures, so some of you guys that are hardcore droolin need to get a f*ckin life and stuff man

wurd!

86350x
06-01-2003, 08:34 AM
This thread is still going?:confused:

Nausty
06-01-2003, 08:50 AM
yeah, cdalechick your really cute ;)

06-01-2003, 10:52 AM
i dont know anything to say so hi all

blondie69
06-01-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by motorboy99
i dont know anything to say so hi all

:huh wat the heck? lol

FourFiftyFour
06-01-2003, 11:05 AM
yeah, cdalechick your really cute ;)

thankyou *blushes* :) :D

blasterrider123
06-01-2003, 12:45 PM
cdalechick is cute she is accually pretty damn hot

QuadTrix6
06-01-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
I was eating...:ermm:

while on exriders :huh you are addicted :blah:

4punksdad
06-01-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Bean

your comments are the type I ban folks for................refrain from being yourself or face the music.

ryanh250ex
06-01-2003, 01:31 PM
wow.

i gotta admit, there is alot of beautiful female riders here at Exriders. 400grl, QJ, CDC, blondi, etc, etc......you are all very pretty.fake or not, you're all very attractive.

i figure that some of you guys are posting your gfs that ride, i might as well join the band. here's jess (she's Blaster101 over at Bluetraxx.com). she aint wearin any makeup here, so she naturally looks better in person

DEAL
06-01-2003, 01:54 PM
I dunno about the boobs part, I think i'll need to see them up close myself to verify that.:D lol, j/p blondie.

;) :devil: :D

tclapp
06-01-2003, 04:03 PM
400grl, i mean how could she not win think about it one little phrase sums up why she should win MILF;) :eek2:

Evan
06-01-2003, 08:46 PM

now THAT is a sexy babe!!! It doesnt get any better than a pretty lady in riding gear on a quad and a honda at that:p :)

MXcutie
06-02-2003, 08:10 AM
I'm shocked how long this has been goin on for... damn you guys :ermm:

jcv400ex
06-02-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Evan
now THAT is a sexy babe!!! It doesnt get any better than a pretty lady in riding gear on a quad and a honda at that:p :)

Ya got that right! And who betta than Kara?!?!?:devil:

AtvMxRider
06-02-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by MXcutie
I'm shocked how long this has been goin on for... damn you guys :ermm:

Don't be shocked just show some pics of yourself.

ledofthezep
06-02-2003, 09:53 AM
Here's my contribution....my g/f on my Banshee last Oct....she & here sis(zephead's g/f) have a Mohajve... She wants a banshee, I'm think'n an EX for her so I can have both!:D
http://www.kcisp.net/~bking/HQquads/AugAhop.jpg

AtvMxRider
06-02-2003, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by ledofthezep
Here's my contribution....my g/f on my Banshee last Oct....she & here sis(zephead's g/f) have a Mohajve... She wants a banshee, I'm think'n an EX for her so I can have both!:D
http://www.kcisp.net/~bking/HQquads/AugAhop.jpg

Picture is a little blury. You're going to have to get a close up shot......;)

ledofthezep
06-02-2003, 11:04 AM
I know it! PERV!:p ;)

AtvMxRider
06-02-2003, 11:07 AM
:D

Yee-Haw_400EX
09-29-2003, 11:08 PM
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgDYAhgX6pPxy!wKbUg34Is4vsRpBmGLJMSkqh1f0AlT0Oxvc qHMH286C!Roow2hKxpDgDPGqe2xxzts4ll964RhYaP*IWy0zO6 jtx9fMzHx0ujFNTk48A/Before%20Arrival.jpg?dc=4675371629553044503
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SADYApMUVdk*zAmfidvSLbEogYu1ETiANgDin6sqjZWdOIFhw bdRW7yKr1yLKA9da7VBiOHHE0LkY06v5Lkyt5rCPlHQCaHLX0P E2ifA8IwzAAAApHJdAg/2%20Cuties.jpg?dc=4675371629451635553
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0XgDhAs8avNanWVBfQP86PYNhXu08gafg2v1OAOUI!TwaA5OQc 98KmI8gRZ!5GGFaaisoXqGx4DR*WjYkZwJxpLdx05uSKX!SSof jY*EoI7GmW*GPA4rftGBVKiySvL41UXUqdoOuUXk/Me%20%26%20Amanda%20on%20balcony.jpg?dc=4675371629 572658187

Yee-Haw_400EX
09-29-2003, 11:11 PM
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0ggDXAWsn!jW4QQAYZw*VVA3KtJw!YuBlcEiA5359RxyMXInxS jowu!Nw0j82o2UVF2wdkyRKp1i2Def3SLpK9iANQAaRF22!HH7 IAiA9niiu!DRatPaSvq2zEnz8ePmhIycbTx4RsDxZJqR!igXev R2Eh2HF2EVFGWy5tq2EbO8ZUn7a!a1ymdbye165IDg6/Amanda%20sitting%20on%20the%20400%20under%20the%20 lookout%20pavilion.jpg?dc=4675385200519253336

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VwDTAmYZBlq4QQAYZw*VVH3NCq5hHFYRyWdg8wL1XPKlgw3fa I5yu9YjpG8OwNlNgM3aAdjbaBZIZZg8ojSWLZDgDkWtj0FJgkq A5O*J4Iy7hU93GbxpZzwn!xlOEBnm/Amanda%20at%20the%20creek.jpg?dc=46753852022279344 92

Yee-Haw_400EX
09-29-2003, 11:14 PM
Its not showing up for some reason. I know I'm doing it right. This VBB junk doesn't support it like other websites do. Oh well go to this link to see all of what I put up.
http://groups.msn.com/400EXWorld (http://groups.msn.com/400EXWorld/)

4punksdad
09-30-2003, 04:10 AM
some things never change:rolleyes:

Honda4trax250x
09-30-2003, 05:10 AM
omg i cant believe this stupid thread has returned:rolleyes:

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 07:13 AM
If Boonovies walked into my work right now and asked me to marry her... I would. GOD is she smokin' hot!!!! Boonovies, I think I love you , so what are you so afraid of... wait thats a song.... never mind.

UglyMotha™
09-30-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by cody anderson
If Boonovies walked into my work right now and asked me to marry her... I would. GOD is she smokin' hot!!!! Boonovies, I think I love you , so what are you so afraid of... wait thats a song.... never mind.

if you met the real boonovies i'm pretty sure you would be whistling a different tune real quick:rolleyes:

brokeitin3
09-30-2003, 08:07 AM
If Boonovies walked into my work right now and asked me to marry her... I would. GOD is she smokin' hot!!!! Boonovies, I think I love you , so what are you so afraid of... wait thats a song.... never mind. You sound desperate boy! I bet if Ugly Motha walked in your office right now, you would marry him. TAKE A COLD SHOWER!!!:D :D :D

UglyMotha™
09-30-2003, 08:20 AM
:eek:

"boy, anyone ever tell you ya got a perty mouth" :eek2: :eek2:

jcv400ex
09-30-2003, 09:27 AM
Good god Cody, you gotta get out more boy.......we done called her a fake about 3 months ago.....:cool:

QuadJunkies
09-30-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Good god Cody, you gotta get out more boy.......we done called her a fake about 3 months ago.....:cool: LMAO!!!! Cody... been in the garage smelling too much race gas.....:o :p ;) yeah Cody, she is a phoney........

Foxyangel0425
09-30-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
omg i cant believe this stupid thread has returned:rolleyes:

LOL!!!!!!!! :D boy i needed a good laugh today!

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 10:35 AM
good to know... good to know... nevermind then... I take that all back... but member that one pic that was "her" Good God! :eek2: For the love of all that is Holy look at those booberss!!!! They are magnificent!

jcv400ex
09-30-2003, 10:46 AM
It's alright Cody, happens to the best of us! They're powerfull powerfull objects! :devil:

UglyMotha™
09-30-2003, 10:50 AM
there also fake :huh blah..........

400grl
09-30-2003, 11:01 AM
Hey now.......all that is fake is not bad!!! :) :D Don't knock 'em till you try 'em! :)

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 11:16 AM
fake=bolt on performance=better than real! 400grl are you saying you have bolt on's? If you are... will you marry me? I am acually going to see bolt ons tonight with wired and lbz freestyler. :p

Bad Habit
09-30-2003, 11:27 AM
Bolt-ons (if done correctly) are the best. No complaints with the ones I got at home.:devil:

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 11:31 AM
YOU LUCKY SOB'S, I WOULD SELL MY PRACTICE BIKE FOR THEM ON MY GIRL...:huh I KNOW I KNOW ITS TERRIBLE.

400grl
09-30-2003, 11:33 AM
LOL Cody!!! Yes I do - and they are more fun than a new quad!!! :) At least they were until the newness wore off - but they are still fun!

Sounds like you guys need a fistful of ones tonight!!! :)

UglyMotha™
09-30-2003, 11:34 AM
i differ home grown is way better than any bolt ons the only thing bolts are good for is show you know it when ya got a handful of silicone :huh

400grl
09-30-2003, 11:36 AM
It's good to see guys that still appreciate the real thing..... :) But mine are saline - does that make a difference? :D JP!!! :D No really - I know a lot of guys that like 'em real......very cool.

09-30-2003, 11:39 AM
:devil:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/postpics.gif

400grl
09-30-2003, 11:41 AM
lmfao!!!! I SOOOOOO new that was coming!!!! LOL!!!!

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 11:43 AM
What do you mean wore-off? I am going insane...god!!!!!!

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 11:45 AM
this is great... :macho

09-30-2003, 11:46 AM
lmfao!!!! I SOOOOOO new that was coming!!!! LOL!!!!

Well after all you are at the top of my HOT quad riding Chicks list what did ya expect....:devil: ;)

400grl
09-30-2003, 11:47 AM
:o

:devil:

Bad Habit
09-30-2003, 11:48 AM
i differ home grown is way better than any bolt ons the only thing bolts are good for is show you know it when ya got a handful of silicone :huh
Like I said, IF they're done correctly. You can't count the ones that you've felt in the jiggly room, they don't compare to a quality job.:blah:

400grl
09-30-2003, 11:51 AM
Yeah - it makes a difference what type of implant you use - under or over the muscle (I have unders) - and the size - most of the bad jobs I have seen look like the things will pop off if you squeeze just a little too hard!!!! :) They don't have to be like that!! :) They can just be....well.....perfect! :)

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 11:58 AM
did you get the round or the tear shaped ones? tell me round please tell me the round ones!!!!

400grl
OO <-- those kind! :)

Yeah - it makes a difference what type of implant you use - under or over the muscle (I have unders) - and the size - most of the bad jobs I have seen look like the things will pop off if you squeeze just a little too hard!!!! :) They don't have to be like that!! :) They can just be....well.....perfect! :)

I"ll post it a million times Corry if you keep talkin about your hooters....:grr:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/postpics.gif

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 12:00 PM
i litterally just ground my teeth and said GOD!

400grl
09-30-2003, 12:01 PM
:D :D :D LOL!!!! Alright - I'll stop......I told you they were fun though.....hard not to get all giggly about them..........I gotta work anyway!!! :)

Cody - you boys have fun tonight - if I was there I'd buy you all table dances!! :) (only from the hot girls though....) :)

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 12:04 PM
NO DON'T GO!!!! PLEASE!!!! TELL US MORE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! EVER JUST RANDOMLY TOUCH EM BY YOUR SELF? OK JUST KIDDING BUT THATS NICE OF YOU THAT YOU WOULD BUY US SOME DANCES THANKS! I'D BUY ONE FROM YOU... ANYWAYS i'M GOING TO LUNCH SEE YA GUYS.

k2-dawg
09-30-2003, 12:08 PM
:D :D :D LOL!!!! Alright - I'll stop......I told you they were fun though.....hard not to get all giggly about them..........I gotta work anyway!!! :)

Cody - you boys have fun tonight - if I was there I'd buy you all table dances!! :) (only from the hot girls though....) :)

I think I'm in looooove!

UglyMotha™
09-30-2003, 12:09 PM
jesus pull yourself together cody your gonna make everyone think you've never had a girl :huh

MOFO
09-30-2003, 12:11 PM
jesus pull yourself together cody your gonna make everyone think you've never had a girl :huh

LMAO, I'm startin to wonder that myself. :devil:

Wired
09-30-2003, 12:26 PM
hey cody, remember i told you i was going to glamis on halloween? 400grl will be there too :devil: woo woooooo

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 12:26 PM
OH YEAH, GOOD POINT... I just really like bolt on's thats all. If it was some hot chick with... you get the point. Anyways, I get my new swingarm from PRP today! Sweet! Round housing baby!

FourFiftyFour
09-30-2003, 12:27 PM
I just got new pics......... :devil: :devil: ;) ;)

Pvt. Maggot
09-30-2003, 12:31 PM
i think every women on this site is beautiful. :) they all deserve major points. i think they should all win :D

and about the goth thing..one..were not "gothic" two we don't dress to act like were dead...so please get your facts straight before you sterotype us. its really ignorant and annoying. we are the same as you..:o

k2-dawg
09-30-2003, 12:38 PM
I just got new pics......... :devil: :devil: ;) ;)

U gonna post 'em??? Please. :D

FourFiftyFour
09-30-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
U gonna post 'em??? Please. :D

they might not be "postable" and also i dont know how to work the pic things on here..

daiglea
09-30-2003, 12:47 PM
Sent them via email ;0 . andre.f.daigle@hrdc-drhc.gc.ca. What a man can wish can't he:devil:

k2-dawg
09-30-2003, 12:51 PM
they might not be "postable" and also i dont know how to work the pic things on here..

Whadda ya mean not "postable"??? If you want help posting them, PM me....

UglyMotha™
09-30-2003, 12:52 PM
i can let ya know whether or not there postable :o jadawg_1@yahoo.com

wilkin250r
09-30-2003, 12:53 PM

BUY me a table dance? :huh

No no no, I want YOU to GIVE me a table dance ! :devil:

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 12:59 PM
cdalechick you best be e-mizalin' those babys to me...

FourFiftyFour
09-30-2003, 01:00 PM
cdalechick you best be e-mizalin' those babys to me...

cody im sendin them only if you are sendin me your pics :p :p

monkeyboy
09-30-2003, 01:05 PM
posst da pikturz pleeeze:)

wilkin250r
09-30-2003, 01:08 PM
I think we need to collect a mass e-mail list for these pictures if you can't post them!

FourFiftyFour
09-30-2003, 01:09 PM
I think we need to collect a mass e-mail list for these pictures if you can't post them!

theres always AIM :p :p :o :o

wilkin250r
09-30-2003, 01:31 PM
theres always AIM :p :p :o :o

No good. I don't have AIM here at work, but I do have email. If they are not "postable" here then they HAVE to be good. :devil:

I don't want to wait until I get home... :(

FourFiftyFour
09-30-2003, 01:41 PM
No good. I don't have AIM here at work, but I do have email. If they are not "postable" here then they HAVE to be good. :devil:

I don't want to wait until I get home... :( :eek: :eek: :eek: someones demanding :p haha

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 01:42 PM
Actually, I picked out some pics last night to send to you. So, yeah you are getting them... So let's see em'! E-mail them to me baby!

Bad Habit
09-30-2003, 01:48 PM
Maybe a little competition will motivate CDaleChick:devil:

This is my riding partner for the last 12 years. And yes, whe knows how to ride.:cool:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pe7a25e2fa236da569a4cd7d08e608600/fb70eb4a.jpg

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 01:53 PM
YEAH, TAKE THAT!:macho

FourFiftyFour
09-30-2003, 01:54 PM
YEAH, TAKE THAT!:macho

hehehe cody you should have mail here soon..... then u will see why the pics arent postable :o :o

sly400ex
09-30-2003, 01:56 PM
hehehe cody you should have mail here soon..... then u will see why the pics arent postable :o :o

No fair, what about the rest of us!!!!:mad:

It's all good!:D

Bad Habit
09-30-2003, 01:56 PM

How many times have you been told,,,,if you don't have enough to share with the whole class..................:devil:

FourFiftyFour
09-30-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by sly400ex
No fair, what about the rest of us!!!!:mad:

It's all good!:D

id prolly get banned if i posted them :(

k2-dawg
09-30-2003, 02:03 PM

Doubt that! But I trade pic for pic wit ya.

PHAT400
09-30-2003, 02:11 PM
NO DON'T GO!!!! PLEASE!!!! TELL US MORE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! EVER JUST RANDOMLY TOUCH EM BY YOUR SELF? OK JUST KIDDING BUT THATS NICE OF YOU THAT YOU WOULD BUY US SOME DANCES THANKS! I'D BUY ONE FROM YOU... ANYWAYS i'M GOING TO LUNCH SEE YA GUYS.

I strarted reading this thread 2 hrs ago and this is the funniest damn thing said so far.... OOOO HAHAHAHAHA WWOOOPPPPPPSSSSS THUD........:grr: :mad: sorry .....

PHAT400
09-30-2003, 02:11 PM

I strarted reading this thread 2 hrs ago and this is the funniest damn thing said so far.... OOOO HAHAHAHAHA WWOOOPPPPPPSSSSS THUD........:grr: :mad: sorry .....fell off my chair....

Anyway, Cory you have got to be the best around. You know how to work us.... thank's for the laugh's and the visual's....

"damn that girl's funny......." {as he turns to walk away shaking his head}

wilkin250r
09-30-2003, 02:14 PM

BANNED? http://mindscraps.com/s/cwm/cwm/eek6.gif

Not just deleted by the mods, but something you could actually get banned for?!?

Ok, I gotta see these, send them to me: wilkin250r@msn.com

XANDADA
09-30-2003, 02:22 PM

RRiders.com has a nice little "secret" section I could post them for you. Email it to me, anything I can do to help out, its just the kind of person I am....:devil:

mrktshare@hotmail.com

09-30-2003, 02:33 PM
since i partake in the banning of members i'll need to see these pics I guess to give them the A.......OK...:devil:

Kara you have my email address,,,fire email away at will...;)

FourFiftyFour
09-30-2003, 02:47 PM
you guys have mail

400exrules
09-30-2003, 02:48 PM
send them here too plz :D

hunting2007@yahoo.com

sly400ex
09-30-2003, 02:52 PM
you guys have mail

I'm feeling a little left out here now......for me please??;)

shyloh.hoffman@sbcglobal.net

Thank ya!:D

XANDADA
09-30-2003, 02:53 PM
:eek: holy s! I figured you were kiddin!

Guy400
09-30-2003, 02:53 PM
Rico, aren't you and I still waiting on pics of Corry in some black leather outfit she was telling us about?? The mod forum still doesn't have those pics and she promised us she'd get them for the mods (morale booster):D

k2-dawg
09-30-2003, 02:55 PM
you guys have mail

Can I see? ktwo.dawg@verizon.net

FourFiftyFour
09-30-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Rico, aren't you and I still waiting on pics of Corry in some black leather outfit she was telling us about?? The mod forum still doesn't have those pics and she promised us she'd get them for the mods (morale booster):D

LMAO then yall just need pics of me on my quad :eek: i need to take some in the next day or so :p

red
09-30-2003, 02:58 PM
i wanna see too
solareclipsed@netscape.net

AtvMxRider
09-30-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Guy400

:grr:

wilkin250r
09-30-2003, 02:59 PM
you guys have mail

Now THAT'S what I wanted to see!!! http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/cwm/3dlil/la.gif

RoadkillerRyan
09-30-2003, 03:04 PM
e105337@aol.com

i need some good wacking material hah im just playin my wacking arm is broken so dont wurry:(

AtvMxRider
09-30-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by RoadkillerRyan
e105337@aol.com

i need some good wacking material hah im just playin my wacking arm is broken so dont wurry:(

Time to switch up then......:macho

QuadRacer041
09-30-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by XANDADA
RRiders.com has a nice little "secret" section I could post them for you. Email it to me, anything I can do to help out, its just the kind of person I am....:devil:

mrktshare@hotmail.com

what secrect section???
pm me on how to get to this secret section.

QuadRacer041
09-30-2003, 03:08 PM
LMAO then yall just need pics of me on my quad :eek: i need to take some in the next day or so :p

send to me
quad041@yahoo.com

09-30-2003, 03:11 PM
I got the pics and all i can say is WOW.

They don't need to be posted on here though....:eek:

red
09-30-2003, 03:12 PM
i didnt get them:(
i wanna see
solareclipsed@netscape.net

XANDADA
09-30-2003, 03:13 PM
No doubt about it Kara's got my vote on this one!:cool:

quad041 I'll drop you a link...

k2-dawg
09-30-2003, 03:15 PM
I didn't get 'em either...... I'm bummed. :(

Someone please clue me in!!!

ktwo.dawg@verizon.net

QuadRacer041
09-30-2003, 03:17 PM
wow kara, very very nice.
take some more and send away, lol

wilkin250r
09-30-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by XANDADA

quad041 I'll drop you a link...

Me too, please... :)

pa_countryboy
09-30-2003, 03:27 PM
I feel left out too:(
my email is davidstaylor@hotmail.com

red
09-30-2003, 03:28 PM
wow very nice

wilkin250r
09-30-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by RoadkillerRyan

Time to switch up then......:macho

It's almost like having an affair...

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 03:44 PM
I got the good ones... ha ha:p

PHAT400
09-30-2003, 03:49 PM
deno346@yahoo.com

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 03:51 PM
no...

PHAT400
09-30-2003, 03:53 PM
yeah ... whatever... ;)

FourFiftyFour
09-30-2003, 03:53 PM
no...

no what? :confused:

PHAT400
09-30-2003, 03:57 PM
Me think's he does not want to share... (pix)

Plante400
09-30-2003, 03:58 PM
well afer going through every single post id hafta say..... 400grl is the hottest... she kidna looks like one of my friends from skool, lol cant wait to get u guys soem pics just wait... O and boonovies, Nice rack;)

cody anderson
09-30-2003, 04:02 PM
no... nothing... i dont know. nothing nevermind.

sportraxrider10
09-30-2003, 04:02 PM
you can send them to me if you want....... honda300ex026@yahoo.com

Plante400
09-30-2003, 04:03 PM
and o yeah fubar47@metrocast.net for whatever cdalechick was gonna send :D

400MXer
09-30-2003, 04:03 PM
Ok now i'm curious....someone hit me up with these pics

pursedad@hotmail.com

k2-dawg
09-30-2003, 04:05 PM
I've been curious about these pics, but now I wonder if I'll ever see them.....:( :( :(

ktwo.dawg@verizon.net

Plante400
09-30-2003, 04:06 PM
DOUBLE TIME DOUBLE TIME
cant wait to see theses hahaa:blah:

Derek
09-30-2003, 04:07 PM
I feel like im missin out on somehting here.

Derek6621@aol.com

Plante400
09-30-2003, 04:11 PM
Looks liek cDdale chicks got alotta E-mails to send

PS i will Send Muchos virusos to your computer if u dont send them...

JK:)

sparky450AR
09-30-2003, 04:14 PM
im gonna say 400grl

Atreyu
09-30-2003, 04:16 PM
I would go with 400grl or jerry :blah:

02 Red Rider
09-30-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Derek
I feel like im missin out on somehting here.

Derek6621@aol.com

Ditto:(

jrdz71@adelphia.net

Ryan
09-30-2003, 04:32 PM
I got the good ones... ha ha:p

Wanna send em over to me? :D

I gotta see! :eek2:

Nacs_Racing@yahoo.com

sparky450AR
09-30-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
I would go with 400grl or jerry :blah:

whoa whoa wait a tic....does the girl in your advatar ride???:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

WEEZIL
09-30-2003, 04:35 PM
I belive i have seen Cdale chick on her website before and she is she is SMOKIN! I think its a tie between cdale and 400girl. they are both extremely sexxy and and have my thumbs up. :eek2: :scary:

UglyMotha™
09-30-2003, 04:41 PM
you guys have mail

ok now i'm feeling left out i was even the second to post my email addy :o :(

BlazingYamahaYz
09-30-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
Wanna send em over to me? :D

I gotta see! :eek2:

Nacs_Racing@yahoo.com

yeah, someone please send me those pics:D

oldhonda125@yahoo.com

sly400ex
09-30-2003, 05:39 PM
Kara...very, very nice. You are defianately one hot chick! :muscle:

Bill Fuller
09-30-2003, 06:04 PM
Pleeeeeze let me see;) 5BFULLER@BELLSOUTH.NET

RiPPiNiTuP7
09-30-2003, 06:05 PM
ok i wanna see too lmfao

rippinitup7@hotmail.com

:bandit:

Foxyangel0425
09-30-2003, 06:05 PM

Hi Corry!
Don't your boobs get big during/after you have children? (I am hoping not cause my are big enough) LOL :D

Bill Fuller
09-30-2003, 06:07 PM
Hi Corry!
Don't your boobs get big during/after you have children? (I am hoping not cause my are big enough) LOL :D I'll be the judge of that send me some pics:D :devil:

blasterrider123
09-30-2003, 06:25 PM
lol im with u bill send me them pics lol

TRX250X
09-30-2003, 06:29 PM
I haven't read back much to see what's going on here. So i'm just gonna put my address down and see what happens.

blairdawg223@hotmail.com

Plante400
09-30-2003, 06:31 PM
eyah nto what i was expecting as showing goes ahha nice pics tho

thanks haha

UglyMotha™
09-30-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Plante400
eyah nto what i was expecting as showing goes ahha nice pics tho

thanks haha

yah really shouldn't type with your mouth full :huh

Plante400
09-30-2003, 06:40 PM
what the hell are u talking about

UglyMotha™
09-30-2003, 06:41 PM
:confused: :cool:

Plante400
09-30-2003, 06:42 PM
uh k makes sence..

Duner400ex
09-30-2003, 06:47 PM
I feel left out some one send me the pics.

T400exsmokecr80@aol.com

Tommy 17
09-30-2003, 06:48 PM
lmfao... u guyz need to get with the times... i've had those pics for a LONG time already:D u shoulda asked me for them a long time ago AHAHAHAHAH... actually i think those were takin for me if i remember right...:p

Ryan
09-30-2003, 06:50 PM
LOVE YOUR PICS! :D :D :D :eek2: