PDA

View Full Version : calling all ladies

05-22-2003, 10:45 AM
OK- who out there loves to ride and is, well, a chick?
and..
of you chicks who ride, how many of you ARE NOT riding because of a boyfriend or ex????

blondie69
05-22-2003, 10:59 AM
i used to ride if that counts:rolleyes:

and i never rode cuz of any boyfriends or anything. i learned when i was 6:D

Jill1219
05-22-2003, 11:08 AM
I had quads since I was 12 . They were all 4x4. Now I have my 400 EX and I love it.

blondie69
05-22-2003, 11:14 AM
whoa, weres all these new chicks comin from?:eek2: i remember when i was new:D but theres a few more CDaleChick (i think, sry i can't 100% remember the name) QuadJunkies FoxyAngel Boonovies and a few more (sry if i forgot any)

05-22-2003, 11:45 AM
Keep em comin ladies...
BTW... where are y'all...
I'm in the great state of MO

FourFiftyFour
05-22-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
whoa, weres all these new chicks comin from?:eek2: i remember when i was new:D but theres a few more CDaleChick (i think, sry i can't 100% remember the name) QuadJunkies FoxyAngel Boonovies and a few more (sry if i forgot any)

yeah I'm a frequent visitor....... about every other hour....:huh :huh

hahaha but consider yourself warned.... if your quad breaks down and u aint fixin it at that moment.... guess where you're gonna be........ :p :p

FourFiftyFour
05-22-2003, 01:04 PM
im in Texas the "Yeehaw" state.... and ive ridden quads for a long time from ATCs, 4x4s, and the fastest sport quads... i love em all... But usually the guys are always sayin," WHY are u always goin to the track??? Cant you ever stay home??" LMAO

MXcutie
05-22-2003, 01:52 PM
Yeah i ride when I have time to go out with everyone... but no boyfriend has ever stopped me from goin out they pretty much understand how it is

05-22-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by MXcutie
Yeah i ride when I have time to go out with everyone... but no boyfriend has ever stopped me from goin out they pretty much understand how it is

whoa i have never seen you or a cupple others in this thread post before and you have 93 posts. geez this site is growing alot. i remember when there was only a few chicks that tried to break down the "hott chicks thread"..:p

FourFiftyFour
05-22-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by bobby88
whoa i have never seen you or a cupple others in this thread post before and you have 93 posts. geez this site is growing alot. i remember when there was only a few chicks that tried to break down the "hott chicks thread"..:p

Some people dont realize who I am until they find out I got my name changed from 250xChick to CDaleChick...... :rolleyes:

AtvMxRider
05-22-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
Some people dont realize who I am until they find out I got my name changed from 250xChick to CDaleChick...... :rolleyes:

Most of us know who you are Kara ;)

FourFiftyFour
05-22-2003, 02:20 PM
eh... some ppl thought I was new or somethin... o well.... doesnt matter anyway

bluebaron
05-22-2003, 02:22 PM
how did you get your name swicht, i pm ben like a month ago but he dint resond

FourFiftyFour
05-22-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by banshee_ex07

cuz im good like that :D

sly400ex
05-22-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
cuz im good like that :D

Damn, what a woman!:D Can kick arse on her quad and a wise one! You're awesome!;) :D :)

AtvMxRider
05-22-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by banshee_ex07

PM him again.

MXcutie
05-22-2003, 02:40 PM
o i use to post on here all of the time during the summer last year... ask Tommy he knows me :)

Shellz
05-22-2003, 04:00 PM
hey! i'm a chick and i ride!! i only started about a month ago but, i cant say that i dont ride because of my bf ;) but he has taught me so much and today i jumped my first double!! and i'm so glad that he brought me into it because i love it!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Pappy
05-22-2003, 04:06 PM
calling all ladies

YO rico....u in here:confused: :devil

Foxyangel0425
05-22-2003, 04:24 PM
I am a chick that loves to ride. Sorry to say but i got hooked when my husband got his quad. I have a 4x4 that can go anywhere and do anything. I love riding muddy trails and places he can't go into...LOL :devil

bluebaron
05-22-2003, 04:25 PM
omg pappy your allmost to 10000 post!!

Foxyangel0425
05-22-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Shellz300EX'N
hey! i'm a chick and i ride!! i only started about a month ago but, i cant say that i dont ride because of my bf ;) but he has taught me so much and today i jumped my first double!! and i'm so glad that he brought me into it because i love it!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Hi Shellz! I am also from Ohio, where do you ride? R u and your bf going to rumble on the ridge?

Shellz
05-22-2003, 04:31 PM
we ride in parkman, oh. its about an hour from cleveland. he has his own track. rumble at the ridge? give me some details!!! where do you ride?

Foxyangel0425
05-22-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Shellz300EX'N
we ride in parkman, oh. its about an hour from cleveland. he has his own track. rumble at the ridge? give me some details!!! where do you ride?

well the ride is on Saturday....check out their website http://www.rumbleontheridge.homestead.com/ i have never been there before but my hubby has...he says its a a good time. Its about a 3 hour trail ride, and its in Adena ohio (?).

We ride at bear creek, elson st., we used to ride behind this gas station but some young punk almost got run over by a simi truck so they posted signs saying we couldn't ride there anymore. Bear Creek isn't bad, its just a long ride and it gets pretty boring after a while. We are always looking for new places to ride.

You and your b/f should come out to rumble-you can help me celebrate my bday :p

05-23-2003, 06:25 AM
New question...
what did you start riding, and what are you on now...
(bike-wise of course)

FourFiftyFour
05-23-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by chick2000
New question...
(bike-wise of course)

I started riding when I was about 3 or 4... I had a little 3 wheeler, wasnt a REAL quad but it had two speeds and my parents were shocked at how fast it went... they had to watch out for me cuz I liked the "Hi" Speed way more than the "Lo"
Now I ride a 2002 Cannondale Cannibal, this pic has been posted about a million times but o well im proud of my quad
:D

blondie69
05-23-2003, 07:35 AM
New question...
(bike-wise of course)

i started on a 1992 honda 300 4x4. now i don't ride no quads:(

02exchic
05-23-2003, 09:10 AM
Hey ladies!

I have to say that I started riding because of my husband. He got me into it about 6 years ago. I started riding a Blaster and now have a 400ex and wouldn't trade it for anything!! I love it! :D
We live in OR, near Portland, heading down to Florence after work for the weekend!

MSL
05-23-2003, 09:18 AM
I'm in the great state of MO

Where in Missouri do you live?
Where do you ride at?

nick23
05-23-2003, 09:33 AM
shellz300ex'n is one hot babe..right curt?

Jill1219
05-23-2003, 11:37 AM
Its actually funny I was the one who always had the quads and I got my boyfriend into riding. He has a Z400.

Foxyangel0425
05-23-2003, 11:46 AM
New question...
(bike-wise of course)

i started to ride my bike i have now honda rancher 4x4 2002

Jill1219
05-23-2003, 02:11 PM
I started with 2 automatic Hondas one 4x4 now I have a 400 ex . :D

boonovies
05-23-2003, 05:43 PM
well since i was busted.. ive been riding since i was small.. and this was my baby before i sold it...

QuadJunkies
05-30-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by boonovies
well since i was busted.. ive been riding since i was small.. and this was my baby before i sold it... Ok I FINALLY figrued out who you are:p waas up girl! How did I manage to miss this thread???:huh Well, Im from Idaho and I started out on a 2002 300ex I now ride a 400ex and a Predator if anything, he has a hard time keeping me off MY quad..I got started riding after buying him his first quad for his Bday in "02(a 300ex) . 02 exchic~~~ Where the heck you been? Alot of the ladies that used to frequent never come here anymore:(. Its always good to see more ladies here that ride...:)

dirtmomma
05-30-2003, 03:08 AM
Hey hey it's another woman rider/racer!! :D A girlfirend loaned me her quad about 5 yrs. ago & that was all she wrote. We went & bought 3 of them awhile later & it's been gettin better every since then. I sarted on a 2000 Kodiak 4X4 & rode that for 3 yrs. then we got my son a blaster we built from the ground up & I started racing that last year, now for Mother's Day I got a 96' 300EX and am now racing that!!! My husband is always "beitching" cuz I wanna go racing....he dosn't anymore cuz he's focusing on the little guy(4 yr old son) racing. But me I would go every weekend if I could afford it hehehehe. Anyway glad to see there's some new women on here!!! Welcome aboard!!

400grl
05-30-2003, 03:18 AM
I started riding about 2 years ago....my first quad was a new Warrior - I had it for about a month, then decided I wanted to race and would need a good track quad - sold the Warrior to a friend and bought my Honda. Raced it stock for about a year and a half, and now it's modded to the gills and looks like a red Craptor........but I love it!

My ex didn't like me riding/racing - but now that we are split up and I am dating a guy I race with, riding isn't an issue anymore! We are both track whores and go riding as much as possible!

Good to see the other ladies on this site!!!! The more the better!

86350x
05-30-2003, 08:35 AM
I thought I seen you somewhere before.............

400grl you where in dirt wheels letter section a couple months ago right?:confused:

The raptor grill turned on the old light switch:confused2

400grl
05-30-2003, 08:39 AM
Yeah - the June issue! Good eye!;)

brokeitin3
05-30-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
Good to see the other ladies on this site!!!! The more the better! [/B] THATS ALWAYS BEEN MY FEELINGS EXACTLY:devil: :devil:

Jennys440'Dale
05-30-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
THATS ALWAYS BEEN MY FEELINGS EXACTLY:devil: :devil:

You guys always seem to amaze me............

Hey gals, we should at least be happy that the guys like us here, rather than get jealous for being good riders. Some guys feel very intimidated when a girl can ride ;)

brokeitin3
05-30-2003, 09:12 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jennys400ex
[B]You guys always seem to amaze me............

Have we met somewhere before? :p :p

Jennys440'Dale
05-30-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jennys400ex
[B]You guys always seem to amaze me............

Have we met somewhere before? :p :p

HUH?

I'm here EVERYDAY Monday through Friday, I just never post.

brokeitin3
05-30-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Jennys400ex
HUH?

I'm here EVERYDAY Monday through Friday, I just never post. Nothing wrong with a little flirtation, it keeps you healthy;) ;) ;)

Foxyangel0425
05-30-2003, 10:44 AM
HUH?

I'm here EVERYDAY Monday through Friday, I just never post.

Jenny:
Do you go riding anywhere around Ohio?? Always nice to see more people from ohio on here...and chicks :D

05-30-2003, 02:39 PM
hey yeah have been wondering and meaning to ask the same question who does ride that is a chick? Well if there is any one around there is there anyone that is 13? and one more question have you chicks ever jumped and who do you think is the best out of all of you.

dirtmomma
05-30-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by motorboy99
hey yeah have been wondering and meaning to ask the same question who does ride that is a chick? Well if there is any one around there is there anyone that is 13? and one more question have you chicks ever jumped and who do you think is the best out of all of you.

Well now this really doesn't make a wholde lot of sense....I think all the ladies on here are a little more mature than as too sit & say "I can jump better than you" :huh :huh :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Of COURSE we've jumped how do you race MX,scrambles,TT's ect. W/O JUMPING??????????? I think it's your betime SON!!!!!!:macho

QuadJunkies
05-30-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Well now this really doesn't make a wholde lot of sense....I think all the ladies on here are a little more mature than as too sit & say "I can jump better than you" :huh :huh :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Of COURSE we've jumped how do you race MX,scrambles,TT's ect. W/O JUMPING??????????? I think it's your betime SON!!!!!!:macho :eek2: :eek: um... I think she just told you off!!:p Im not a huge jumper, although I am working on it, Im starting to get inot BIG hillclimbs and I love to drag race up the hills at the dunes.. My passion is for the flattrack mostly...;) Gotta get my self some better shocks someday....:ermm:

SGA
05-30-2003, 07:33 PM
LOL, Dirtmomma spanked him and sent him to bed!:D

AtvMxRider
05-31-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
: Im not a huge jumper,

Thats not what I hear......:devil: ;)

SLB400EX
05-31-2003, 01:11 AM
I'm still here QJ, just don't get much time on now, don't post a lot these days.
Headin' to the GNCC races here in a bit (to watch ,not race)...then hittin' the trails Sunday--gonna take with me what I learned from watching those pros...HAHA.
:devil:

Foxyangel...we ride Perry and Wayne Nat'l mostly. Goin' to Wayne Sunday!!!!! :D Gonna be muddy....

Later all...
Sher

Foxyangel0425
05-31-2003, 02:41 AM
Foxyangel...we ride Perry and Wayne Nat'l mostly. Goin' to Wayne Sunday!!!!! :D Gonna be muddy....

Later all...
Sher [/B][/QUOTE]

We aren't going to be able to make it on sunday because thats the day we have the stone setting for a dear friend of ours that passed away (almost a year ago). :( Its going to be rough day, its like buiring (opps sp) all over again.

How is WNF? Does it have really big hills? I am not a big fan of hills!! I can handle the small ones at Bear Creek but thats about it. We went to Rumble for my b-day and i didn't like to much...those hills were SCARY! The only real part i enjoyed was the mud pits!!

QuadJunkies
05-31-2003, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Thats not what I hear......:devil: ;)

QuadJunkies
05-31-2003, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by SLB400EX
I'm still here QJ, just don't get much time on now, don't post a lot these days.
Headin' to the GNCC races here in a bit (to watch ,not race)...then hittin' the trails Sunday--gonna take with me what I learned from watching those pros...HAHA.
:devil:

Later all...
Sher Well its about time!!!! I know how the time thing is, more like OVERWHELMED lots of work and little play or free time , its nice to see you still stop by from time to time,have you done much riding lately?? Any new mods?? I still say that having a place for the girlks to post would be nice......SLB, remember how big a couple of those threads got??!

BassBunny26
05-31-2003, 11:46 PM
:devil: I'm a chick and yes I ride!! No man is gunna stop me....lol. :devil:

-dEe-:devil: :devil:

BassBunny26
05-31-2003, 11:47 PM
i'm 13!!
-dEe-

dirtmomma
06-01-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by SGA
LOL, Dirtmomma spanked him and sent him to bed!:D

:o :p ;) LOL LOL!!!!!!!! And he hasn't been back has he?? :D :D

BassBunny26
06-01-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by SGA
LOL, Dirtmomma spanked him and sent him to bed!

LMFAO!!!!!!! Go Dirtmomma... :rolleyes:

-dEe-

86350x
06-01-2003, 11:06 PM
I noticed there have been alot of (chick posts) here........

Some of the girls must be gettin scared.....

It's my bed time now though, and I better hit the hay before I get a spanking.:ermm:

SLB400EX
06-02-2003, 12:44 AM
Foxyangel...hope you made it thru the weekend OK. As for WNF, the hills there aren't bad. IMHO anyhow. There are a few that are getting kinda rough, but nothing that's impassable. I've never been to BC or ROTR, so I can't compare. But I'm sure there isn't anything at WNF that you can't do!! They are s'posed to start working on the trails there when the weather straighten up. IF the weather ever straightens up. :rolleyes: You like mud?? We went thru an area Sun. that they call "little baja"!! It was awesome..TONS of mud!! That black, stinky, disqusting(sp) kind!

QJ....no new mods. Opened my air box...that was a nice improvement. I'm working on what could be a record for us...3 weekends in a row on the trails...IF we get his quad running right and IF the weather is decent next weekend. Trust me, with Rob's goofy shift work, 3 weekends in a row is a big deal for me. He!!...I went 6 weeks w/out riding...I'm due, don't ya think!!???

popo
06-02-2003, 01:07 AM
Foxyangel...hope you made it thru the weekend OK. As for WNF, the hills there aren't bad. IMHO anyhow. There are a few that are getting kinda rough, but nothing that's impassable. I've never been to BC or ROTR, so I can't compare. But I'm sure there isn't anything at WNF that you can't do!! They are s'posed to start working on the trails there when the weather straighten up. IF the weather ever straightens up. :rolleyes: You like mud?? We went thru an area Sun. that they call "little baja"!! It was awesome..TONS of mud!! That black, stinky, disqusting(sp) kind!

QJ....no new mods. Opened my air box...that was a nice improvement. I'm working on what could be a record for us...3 weekends in a row on the trails...IF we get his quad running right and IF the weather is decent next weekend. Trust me, with Rob's goofy shift work, 3 weekends in a row is a big deal for me. He!!...I went 6 weeks w/out riding...I'm due, don't ya think!!???

All you girls need to stay away from SLB, she's a bad infulence. She's always peeing in the woods in front of the boys. Chewing snuff, farting swearing like a mean little snort that she is.

Jennys440'Dale
06-02-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by popo
All you girls need to stay away from SLB, she's a bad infulence. She's always peeing in the woods in front of the boys. Chewing snuff, farting swearing like a mean little snort that she is.

Yea, tell me about it, she is a bad influence. She has taught me alot of stuff, both good and bad. All in all, she is a good woman. I give the woman credit. Although she could eat a couple more cheeseburger so that she can fit her full name on her butt. HA!:D

Foxy-- Sher and I ride WNF and we have fun. THe hills are not bad, but some we take can be challenging, but they are fun. Perry State forest is also a nice place, but they have some pretty steep hills there, but that's only if you choose to go up them. My fiance and I usually ride Haspin Acres and the Badlands. Pretty cool places. Two of my favorites.

QuadJunkies
06-02-2003, 02:21 AM
All you girls need to stay away from SLB, she's a bad infulence. She's always peeing in the woods in front of the boys. Chewing snuff, farting swearing like a mean little snort that she is. LOL!!!!! nothing like being comfortable with yourself huh?:p Hope you get to go again this next wk end SLB, it will be two weeks for me until my wk end trip in June.So for now its time for some maintenaince

mo.lakota
06-02-2003, 04:09 AM
I guess i will post for my two ladies who ride , my wife rides a utility quad a 01 big bear says she dont like no sport quad ( yet ) my daughter age 10 has been riding her own quad a mini raptor since 02 and has competed in siome rodeos winning some big first place trophies , she has also ridden every trail in this area and is getting really good . the old folks try to think they need to help her through the tough spots but then she suprises them . I think we will be moving her to a honda 250ex or susuki ltz 250 in the next year as she says she dont want my highly modified lakota sport , says its to jumpy in the throttle but she rides it some so maybe i can give it to her and get the 400ex i want so bad. i cant get them girls interested in the computer sites yet so i will speak up for them . we are from Mo. also about 45 minutes from the Thayer motocross farm . great place to race .

SLB400EX
06-02-2003, 09:32 AM

Hey..... :devil: ..I haven't peed in the woods for a while now.... Don't be tellin' all my dirty little secrets now. lol.
Still need to work on my belching, so far Jenny can out belch me... but the guys can't!!

Did catch the race Sat popo...weather was just lovely, ehh?? Saw you, at the start. THAT looked like fun--even tho it was rainy & cold!! :D Didn't sick around for the end tho.... Oh and we won't talk about my getting our Ford Expy stuck in the field Sat either!! WHAT a muddy mess!!! :eek2: HAHA

Later..Sher

dirtmomma
06-02-2003, 11:35 AM
Hey..... :devil: ..I haven't peed in the woods for a while now.... Don't be tellin' all my dirty little secrets now. lol.
Still need to work on my belching, so far Jenny can out belch me... but the guys can't!!

Did catch the race Sat popo...weather was just lovely, ehh?? Saw you, at the start. THAT looked like fun--even tho it was rainy & cold!! :D Didn't sick around for the end tho.... Oh and we won't talk about my getting our Ford Expy stuck in the field Sat either!! WHAT a muddy mess!!! :eek2: HAHA

Later..Sher
Hey there ain't a thing wrong w/ peein in the woods!!! When ya gotta go ya gotta go LOL:D

Foxyangel0425
06-02-2003, 12:08 PM

Sunday was a sad day.....but i think its getting better over time. I will be a year since her accident and i think everyone is coming to terms with it. Her parents got this gorgous (sp) stone and bench to match, so her mom can sit down with her and have their "sunday coffee" together.

Anyways..back to better news......;) I am not a big fan of hills so i kind of weary of any and all hills. I hate really tall ones that you have to ride down, even though my quad won't go to fast down it, it still scares the daylights out of me...

Foxyangel0425
06-02-2003, 12:10 PM
[Foxy-- Sher and I ride WNF and we have fun. THe hills are not bad, but some we take can be challenging, but they are fun. Perry State forest is also a nice place, but they have some pretty steep hills there, but that's only if you choose to go up them. My fiance and I usually ride Haspin Acres and the Badlands. Pretty cool places. Two of my favorites. [/B][/QUOTE]

Like i told Sher i am not a big fan of hills at all!! I can handle small ones that aren't too steap but when i look down and see how high up i am i freak out :eek2:

Where is Haspin Acres and the badlands? I guess we will just have to go to WNF one day and test it out, if i don't like it...like i didn't like Rumble than we won't be going bck. :D

popo
06-02-2003, 06:00 PM

Later..Sher

Men don't belch. We FART!

Ya, what a start. My key switch was not turned on all the way. what a dumb ***.

Jennys440'Dale
06-03-2003, 12:41 AM
Men don't belch. We FART!

Ya, what a start. My key switch was not turned on all the way. what a dumb ***.

Yea, well Sher and I do both! Why hide it? Just let it loose, huh Sher?

Too much info huh? :ermm:

powerslider
06-03-2003, 12:08 PM
You guys always seem to amaze me............

Hey gals, we should at least be happy that the guys like us here, rather than get jealous for being good riders. Some guys feel very intimidated when a girl can ride ;)

Well certainly not me!!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :D