PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Badlands 5/24 +

Doibugu2
05-22-2003, 10:40 AM
Just letting you guys know me and my buddy will be riding this Saturday - Monday at the Badlands. He has a blue warrior and I have a red 400. I have the new exriders stickers on the front, in case you see me.

Doug.

MX_Racer_20
05-23-2003, 02:18 PM
some buddies and i will be there saturday and sunday. There will be my raptor, 2 yellow 400ex's, white z400, LE banshee, and a predator.

Doibugu2
05-27-2003, 10:21 AM
Well I didn't get to meet anyone but we still had a good time. Didn't really enjoy riding on the sand hills very much. Just to damn bumpy. We pretty much stuck in the woods on each side of the hills.

Wasn't as busy as I thought it was going to be but there seemed to be a good number of people there. Much busier Sunday then Saturday.

We stayed at the camp ground right outside the park. That was great because we could just ride in and out anytime we wanted.

Not as fun as H/M but had a good time.

05-27-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Well I didn't get to meet anyone but we still had a good time. Didn't really enjoy riding on the sand hills very much. Just to damn bumpy. We pretty much stuck in the woods on each side of the hills.

Wasn't as busy as I thought it was going to be but there seemed to be a good number of people there. Much busier Sunday then Saturday.

We stayed at the camp ground right outside the park. That was great because we could just ride in and out anytime we wanted.

Not as fun as H/M but had a good time.

Just put the hammer down and the Elka's will soak up them sand bumps better than you think....:D

Campground outside the badlands says no beer allowed..:mad: YOu'll find me 8 miles away at another campground...:blah:

I agree...it could never be as good as H/M rides....:devil: But I have had fun at the badlands many times....

Doibugu2
05-27-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Just put the hammer down and the Elka's will soak up them sand bumps better than you think....:D

Campground outside the badlands says no beer allowed..:mad: YOu'll find me 8 miles away at another campground...:blah:

I agree...it could never be as good as H/M rides....:devil: But I have had fun at the badlands many times....

Yea the Elka's sucked them up pretty good. My buddy on the warrior didn't like them much on his stock suspension.

It says no beer but we left 3 cases of empties in the fire. :eek: Just as long as you don't get out of control I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem.

If you tent camp there is plenty of room to get away from everyone else. But if your by the sites with electric you might have to be more careful then we were with the beer.

05-27-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Just as long as you don't get out of control I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem.

Sounds like I"m Chit outta luck.....:ermm:

Doibugu2
05-28-2003, 03:41 AM
Yea I forgot how you Kentucky boys act when you come out of the hills!:eek: