PDA

View Full Version : Blaster to trade for my 250X/350X conversion

Tom Lynn
05-22-2003, 05:50 AM
I want a Blaster to trade for the quad in the signiture

quadracer99
05-22-2003, 07:29 AM
i got a '01 blaster that im sellin wit other things:
2001 blue with ac bumper, boyesen reeds, msr dominator handlebars, 14 tooth front sprocket, did x-ring chain, wisceo piston kit(w/ 30hrs.), new rear brake pads, 909 grips, kill switch, sun star clutch lever, motion pro clutch cable, new air filter... all it needs is front/rear brake cables

but i dont want to trade juss lettin you kno if you sell it and want to buy a blaster i got one also it comes with:
NEW fox 180 (size 30) red pants, NEW fox chest protector red, fox dirt paw size 12 gloves red, 2 quarts of injector oil, new can of chain lube, Bell Helmit with troy lee graphics, DG baja skid plate, and all stock parts that i have left for it

asking $2300

rustidchevy454
05-22-2003, 08:48 AM
Tom never eh eh ever get rid of the conversion!!!!.Especialy for a crapy blaster.That bike is worth more than a crappy blaster and plus they ride so d@mm smooth.Ihave a friend that has a 350x quad and a 250x quad and he will not get rid of them for nothing because they will be golden somday,as blaster's will be outlawed just like every other 2 cycle engine on 2006.Please for god's sake do not do that trade.For men everywhere!!!!!!!.