PDA

View Full Version : Washougal Pro Quad class winner on a what ?????

Kirklandrock
05-21-2003, 01:18 PM
Just looked at the worcs website to see who won the race at Washougal. It said that Doug Eichner won the pro class, the thing that troubled me was that it listed him as riding a KTM.... it must have been a misprint, I figured that he was riding the Kawasaki KFX 400 that he rode to win the White Bros. 4-stroke race at Glen Helen..... Or did he ride the V-Force???? Anybody know???????? Or did he really ride a pumpkin (KTM)?????

AndreS
05-21-2003, 09:45 PM
Doug was on the V-force... and he was glad that he picked it over his KFX400 for this race, because of conditions on the course.
the KTM thing is a typo.

LapTraffic
05-22-2003, 04:30 AM
I heard someone complaining that Doug had an unfair advantage because he was on an auotmatic.

Never thought Id hear that :)

Did seem kinda silly for him to have his left hand on his helmet at the flag drop. He could have ridden all the way to the hole shot with his hand up there :)

That was very muddy course

Kirklandrock
05-22-2003, 10:02 AM
I thought it was probably a typo, but with all the RUMORS about new quads from brand A thru Z floating around.. I thought I'd just check into it..... Thanks for setting me straight..... Man, was he cookin on that thing????????
Later On
Joe