PDA

View Full Version : lt250r

XxxTRiPxxX
01-01-2002, 04:18 PM
theres some guy talkign lot of poo bout hsi lt250r that he has worked ovr he has a pipe bored over a little bit works shock etc etc. still stock width and length though, well he wants to race me on my own track i know i will get smoked on starights and stuff but its a pretty tight, i got a 400 pretty much stock, do u think his bike will jsut over power me and win or is it goign to come down on just rider?

01-01-2002, 05:51 PM
I would say that it is going to come down to the rider. If you can out ride him then you will probably win. You do have the home track advantage!

4punksdad
01-01-2002, 07:32 PM
I agree with 4-stroke on this one.

the lt250 shouldn't smoke you on the track if you are a decent rider & have the stamina to outlast him. it all gets very interesting when arm pump sets in :)

MOFO
01-02-2002, 06:08 AM
Yep, just because its a Suzuki...dont assume its underpowered. Those LT250's actually pack a bigger punch than a 250R. I would have to agree with everyone above...its going to be up to the rider to determine who wins....

Eric

Juggalo
01-02-2002, 01:37 PM
well..i have beat a 400ex around a flat track before. i was riding with my good friend ben (he had the EX) and we're just about equally good riders. i barely managed to beat him and i had bald *** tires. i was almost spinnin out. and i couldn't barely get traction. after the race i was tired as hell the LT had beat the crap outta me. he was fine. i had to ride to my limit while he didn't try very hard i don't think. lol so yes it is possible but its hard to do.