PDA

View Full Version : Twist throttle wanted

UglyMotha™
05-21-2003, 06:57 AM
anybody got one they're wanting to get rid of let me know the price you want and what brand

patrick delao
05-21-2003, 09:09 AM
I got one new condition 1 ride new grips and cable... Motion Pro Turbo twist
make offer delaos1@msn.com

Pat

UglyMotha™
05-21-2003, 09:21 AM
will it work with the cycra pro-bend hand guards that fasten into the end of the bars

Natertot426ex
05-21-2003, 10:15 AM
I have a CR comp twist for sale. It is a motion pro. I will take 25 shipped.

UglyMotha™
05-22-2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
I have a CR comp twist for sale. It is a motion pro. I will take 25 shipped.

how many times did you use it, does it have the cable with it and will it work on the stock carb

Burden7
05-22-2003, 03:31 AM
I have a brand new Motion Pro twist throttle and black grips to go with it for sale. Never been used. I will take $25 shipped for the package.

UglyMotha™
05-22-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by Burden7
I have a brand new Motion Pro twist throttle and black grips to go with it for sale. Never been used. I will take $25 shipped for the package.

sounds like a deal:macho does it have the cable and will it work on my carb

i've never installed a twist throttle on my quad so i'm a little clueless as to what it takes so could you possibly fill me in:confused:

Natertot426ex
05-22-2003, 04:07 AM
well it looks like you have 2 to choose from. mine is like new, maybe 5 rides It does have a grip on it. It is real easy to install. Just run it when your stock one is. You will have to take your plastic and your tank off to do it. You will see where it will run. you have to take the black side cover off the carb and you will see how it connects there. Pretty easy.

UglyMotha™
05-22-2003, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
well it looks like you have 2 to choose from. mine is like new, maybe 5 rides It does have a grip on it. It is real easy to install. Just run it when your stock one is. You will have to take your plastic and your tank off to do it. You will see where it will run. you have to take the black side cover off the carb and you will see how it connects there. Pretty easy.

thanks nate, i'll let you know burden is checking right now to see if his cable will fit my carb if it doesn't then i'll probably get your, thanks