PDA

View Full Version : EXrider's Rider Club ?

"BLAHH"300!!
05-20-2003, 06:32 PM
I was thinkin', (uh-oh)
you guy's get together and ride sometime's, so why not make a club.?
...picks an EXrider's main Riding area, schedual a few date' through-out the year there, use it for the Big Meetings...
be a real good time to show off the completed
"PROJECT 400", and other projects..by "User's"

..food, camp, BEER & alot of strange people... ..that would be fun.
.......4punks' place could be a mark on the calender,
and a Bar-B-Que stain on my exrider's t-shirt...(haha)

keep the site free, and charge for the club..(it's seperate ;)
and it'll pay for the hot dogs, and BEER nuts.
each member get's a T-shirt, and sticker's every year..
..more if needed at half price or something.
(i wanna' hat...)..just "EX"with "riders.com" in small print..
(not like the sticker)..
..red hat yellow EX, black "riders.com"
sounds pretty kool....(ramblin' sorry)

..your too busy?....Ask a member if they'd like to look over it.
...someone we trust, that can make the
schedual around race date's, holidays. Rider & riding area's
I doubt i ever make a ride, but it's ahight. :(
...ya'll come to miszipi'..ya' heya'...

Derek
05-21-2003, 12:02 AM
Due to people being spread out all over the country and even other parts of the world, I dont think this would ever be possible.

300exOH
05-21-2003, 02:35 AM
why not have seperate events in different riding areas all over the country. Maybe appoint a rep for each area to sell shirts stickers to help sponsor the site. Just a thought. Places like Hatfield McCoy, Glamis, etc...

Revin300EX
05-21-2003, 04:18 AM
I know of at least 1 dirtbike website that has a meeting every year, and people from all over the country come to it.

If we can get enough dedicated members to help support it, it would be a success. The key is to charge for tickets to come. If people have to buy a ticket, they will feel obligated to come, rather than blowing it off at the last minute because it doesn't cost them anything to not come.

monkeyboy
05-21-2003, 06:12 AM
kan i B in yo fo weeela clubs:scary: :macho

p@iNn3ck
05-21-2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
kan i B in yo fo weeela clubs:scary: :macho

Dude...yu R da club!

300exOH
05-21-2003, 06:33 AM
C'mon Ben I think we're on to something here!

05-21-2003, 06:42 AM
Well guys we can't even get 3/4 of the members on the page to fork out a friggen $1 to help the site so don't hold your breath...:ermm:

If it means gettin off their butts and actually doing something..it's not gonna happen..:devil

TheChknhwk
05-21-2003, 06:46 AM
When did anyone ask for a buck?

05-21-2003, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by TheChknhwk
When did anyone ask for a buck?

Well we never actually asked for the buck..but there's been several times the mention of making half the site be a pay site which would give you more benefits, etc, etc, etc. Ben still has a butt load of shirts to sale. Of course this giving money to the site issue always gets outa hand.. God forbid someone use a few bucks to help the site,,in the mean time their $17,000 quad in the garage is do for another spit shine....:rolleyes:

Here's all i can tell ya about forming a club,,,come to WV for the Hatfield Rides and that's gonna be about as close as you'll get to an exriders club meeting... Normally the meetings are held at night around a fire an all club members must be holding an adult beverage,,,cussin and hollerin is a must at all meetings.. Pukin an peein on your own legs are not recommended. :devil

TheChknhwk
05-21-2003, 07:07 AM
I know there is an outpouring of well wishers everytime there is a mention of money, but not much happens. Personally I didn't buy a shirt because I thought the mofo's were ugly, EX's & snoflakes just don't do it for me. I guess for 5 bucks now I could use it as a rag.:(

On the other hand someone is always trying to plan a group ride, and there are a few in the works now, but I don't know if there will ever be card carrying members. I'm still searching for the bigger better deal myself.....

Tommy 17
05-21-2003, 08:01 AM
come to rausch creek june 7th and 8th... meet about 20+ exriders and be on national tv... what else can u ask for????:devil