PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Parkway or Lynnville?

ajp
05-20-2003, 06:46 AM
Guys, I live in Louisville and am taking off this Friday to do some riding (finally!). Anyway, I need to know a couple of things. First, which is closer, Lynnville or Mountain Parkway? Second, is Lynnville even open? I have been getting mixed information on its legal status. With regards to Mountain Parkway, where is it and are they open on Fridays or just weekends? I checked out their website but it isn't very functional. Also, nobody answers the telephone numbers on their website.

With either one, can anyone give some pretty detailed directions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-AJP

brokeitin3
05-20-2003, 06:57 AM
But I do know mountain parkway does not do a very good job of keeping the trails cleared. If you want a weekend ride might I suggest big rock atv park, lots of people from Indiana come here and I dont think it would be any further drive than mp offroad. the phone #606-759-9106 there website is not working at the moment.

hook
05-23-2003, 02:45 PM
parkway good weekend ride:D

waloud
05-25-2003, 01:07 PM
Just got back from Lynville this morning since it was raining. I usually go to Livingston, but that will change. Lynville was great. It took me about 2 hrs from Oldham Co. Make sure that you have your numbers on your bike. There were a couple of guys that got tickets for not having them on there bike. How was Mountain Parkway?